> "Don't mind me, just interupting traffic trololololololol!"

Jesus, they even shitpost IRL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18-oRTLIe3I
youtube.com/watch?v=0V5ckcTSYu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

leafsters are strange animals

Spoiler; He dnf

They make a ridiculously big deal out of this guy in Canada btw. We have to go run every year as children one day in school to commemorate him, and there's like a whole event of sorts.

Do they shitpost on the morning news like Australians though?

faggot never even made it halfway across the country either and is hailed almost universally as a hero of hope
a real hero wouldn't have surrendered like a bitch to cancer

Fun Fact: There are millions of Terry Fox statues EVERYWHERE across Canada

Terry Fox is a god damn hero. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Stop being mean to Terry

>omg he a hero
not even one confirmed kill of an enemy combatant. Not even one. Meanwhile cancer kills millions.
Cancer 400,523,552,119.5 Star Fox: 0

you mean ditch the run and go smoke pot under the bleachers day?
nice break from routine

Literally, everywhere you go. There is a statue of him in some random ass place. It's fucking insane.

This

By 2030,Terry Fox statues will outnumber living Canadians.

By 2056, they will gain sentanance and rise up.

Because the cancer spread you twat. Look at the pain on his face when he runs, Terry Fox is the peoples hero, a symbol of one individual sacrifice to the greater good

I hear he had to give it up in the last leg of the run.

I had friends from Alberta years ago.
And I swear to god they were determined to convince me America was weird and Canada was normal.
This was after autistic screeching about me mocking Tim Hortons.

fuck you, that's one of the few heroes we have.

Oh you niggers are really cool

I think my uncle knew him in Vancouver when he was training for the run. He's a real quiet dude and would barely talk from what I heard.

It really is awful. He is the Canadian 'hero' that we are taught to respect more than anyone else. Not James Wolfe who conquered our nation, not Isaac Brock who defended our nation no some guy that ran for cancer. I'm not saying that I dislike Fox and even think he should be considered a Canadian hero, there are just so many other people that we should have much more respect for.

Best country in the world.

They sound autistic, sure, but what's wrong with Timmy's?

America is weird you literally have a grocery store called piggly wiggly. This is exactly why no one likes Americans ypu name things to be cute and funny but in reality you just end up looking retarded. I also can't walk into a store without you people annoying me with your fake friendliness and smiles. Even the customers will smile and nod at you and ask hows it going as if its any of their business. County fairs in America encompass everything wrong with your country, deep fried everything and fat tubs of lard on mobility scooters all over the place. And what the fuck is up with there being a coupon for literally everything you can buy and buy this and get this free bullshit everywhere. Probably a result of American education in the end and having to pay your life savings to fix a sprained ankle. Pro tip, take some pointers from an amazing beautiful country called Canada that takes care ofnits citizens because it cares about people. Were right next to you yet were leagues better and funnily enough probably the most opposite countries out there.

nice

Cancer is the biggest Jewish ripoff of all

It's a meme to most americans since we've never been.

Only white people in the pic. Canada went to shit sooo fucking fast.

Within 20 years white Canadians will be a minority. Let's ee how much they want to virtue signal when Pajeet and Tyrone are destroying their country.

in elementary school his mom would come every year to talk to us

fuck you

If I knew how to find you I'd fucking kill you
Terry is the fucking GOAT
OP KILL YOURSELF TONIGHT

you just crossed the wrong line burger !

delete this

What did this guy do? Run?

The statues are actually magic golems created by canadian warlocks, when a major crisis happens, they will come to life and protect the innocent.

You would die too if you had to walk a 1000 miles only to end up in thunder bay

Fuck yeah I'll defend that. That was when Canada was great.

he’s still faster than the typical leaf driver

The 70s was when Canada was 'great'?

you have to write your commands on a piece of paper and put it in the golem's mouth for it to awaken

OK, when it was less bad than now (but still much shittier than before thanks to Trudeau Sr.)

Black lives matter

Fuck off! Make fun of anything else about Canada but leave Terry Fox alone!

Found the dirty arab

sentience user

Drive

had this book as a kid, now I know who he was.

a FUCKING LEAF

do their legs turn into cannons?

Jesus Christ I just wrote the next buzzfeed article
>a perfect example of white privilege
>this is what happens if you stop traffic for your cause if you're white, it becomes A HOLIDAY in CANADA
>this is what happens if you stop traffic because police won't stop genocide your people
>cue Fox News clips of outraged white men commenting at BLM stopping traffic

yes

At first I thought he was riding a scooter.

Canada, please get new role models.

This. F our fallen leaf

From where? Somalia?

Did he fall naturally or was he RAKED?

(I'm guessing your Grim Reaper carries a rake instead of a scythe)

Apparently this bloke square head did some jogging while he had cancer or something and we are supposed to think he is a hero. This whole thing was obviously encouraged by the Canadian government since Canada is desesperatly lacking national heroes. Literally never heard anyone mention his name besides Government publications.

Amerifats are always threatened by Terri because didn't sit on his fucking ass and eat for his depression like you pathetic land whales shmucks. Fuck you burgers, the man is a legend.

never heard of this guy ever

Trudeau wants to abolish Terry Fox day because he's a white male.

Yes. Watch any videos about Vancouver pre Expo 86 or old episodes of Danger Bay

Cmon guys. Are we really shitting on people like this now?

Nice proxy you fat fuck, there's no way that Americans know enough about terry to shit post about this true hero

>gets cancer, refuses to be a amputee little bitch

>decides to raise money for cancer and prove to himself he can do the impossible (run ocean to ocean across Canada)

>cancer comes back and he just runs through the excruciating pain of having gold ball tumours in his lungs

>dies of cancer, but raises billions of dollars to save future generations from cancer

LEAVE TERRY FOX ALONE YOU COCKSUCKERS REEEEEEEEE

>leaf
>"bloke"
>edgy le guverment argument
Off yourself.
>Terry Fox is the peoples hero, a symbol of one individual sacrifice to the greater good

I'm not saying it wasn't better then, but it wasn't 'great' Canada has been being Jewed hard since at least 1965

1967 was the peak. It all went downhill from there.

I had a few of these books when I was a kid. They were pretty good.

every year we do a Terry Fox run kids run around the school as many times as they can for the entire day . he is a really big deal here

And yet he died at 22 and achieved more than you ever will your entire pathetic life. Go figure.

don;t diss terry, that what a real kickstarter/patreon was back in the days when you needed to collect funds for trudeau senior

>literally one year after the USA
we could've been so close

You're borderline retarded if you don't think that the government is strongly encouraging and promoting Terry Fox. This is not even controversial.

You fucking muslim pieces of shit need to GTFO of my country

it was the thought of running through western canada that killed him not thunder bay

this is how I know 90% of leafs that post here are fucking immigrants, niggers or muslims

I'm with you buddy
I'm gonna dox this bitch

What year will SJWs want all Terry Fox torn down?

youtube.com/watch?v=18-oRTLIe3I

This was the song that Canadia put out and pic related was the symbol the government put out. Canada was being Jewed hard by 1967.

Did you read what I fucking said you coon? I love Fox, my problem is that he is Canada's only hero that children are thought about.

What about Zap Rowsdower?

..I have nothing against Terry Fox, I was just explaining to the burgers that he is a big deal in Canada.

It's not Canadians, it's fucking new immigrants and niggers posting with a Canadian flag

Citing it as the only reason Canadians admire him is disingenuous at best.

how can we trigger SJW's and BLM to topple terry fox statues, Sup Forums?

terry was white and his statues should be torn down

>bloke
you think your british or something

This would actually be a great redpill desu

God damn you burger, have some respect he used his last few months on earth in painful struggle to raise money for fighting cancer.

too late you fuck

I will find you

lel

kys you baguette piece of shit. Leave this fucking country

Whatever year they are ((told))
youtube.com/watch?v=0V5ckcTSYu8

this. watching the videos of him running at the crack of dawn in the freezing weather by himself on a lonesome saskatchewan highway is fucking inspirational.

no facebook likes, no ellen show, no selfies and inspirational quotes, just a will to succeed

fuck terry fox and fuck white people

Can someone enlighten me on why this one-legged leaf amputee Special Olympian retard is so goddamn important and “heroic”?
He looks like a total pussy cunt.

Chinamen will topple them with their shit driving. THe government won't bother replacing them because they are immigrants and have no idea who he is

Wait, people actually care about Terry 'Crippled Autist' Fox?

Lurk the thread, god damn.