Just rewatched this masterpiece for the first time in six years. Still as amazing as when I first saw it

Just rewatched this masterpiece for the first time in six years. Still as amazing as when I first saw it.

What's not to love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHiPNimcvVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worst girl won.

Excuse me motherfucker?

Tokiko is cute. CUTE.

Besides, there was literally no other girls in competition for Kazuki. NONE.

Outside of the opening and Papillon it isn't that good. Pretty generic tbqh pham.

this. however, I think it's that anime you just enjoy ya know? Like no deep feelings or story. Just straight to the point sit back and enjoy. I fuck with it

Papillon best villain.

It was pretty amazing, but the main character should have died.

He did, a couple times even. He just came back is all.

This is my first anime and i dont regret for it.
First, it is a shounen fighting catering to my chuuni taste during secondary school
Second, there is no harem and the romance is quite good considering much focus is put on plot and fighting
Third, i experienced the so-called 'lost' after finished it

Yes, it is generic but is old-school shounen. Do watch.

>KATAKAI! KATAKAI! KATAKAI!!!

woooooooooooooow oooh ooh dadadadada

One of the better romances I've seen in anime actually. Most others are irritating or forced, this just sorta happened naturally.

The Mc's sister reminds me Orihime.

first anime i saw, still one of my favorites

Definite similarities, even a bit in personality.

I wish Embalming was released more regularly though.

Que?

the only gurl i recalled other than MC is the arrow guy'sister where there is major fanservice as bath scene

How does it feel you're never ever going to get generic fun again?

youtube.com/watch?v=SHiPNimcvVI

>Worst girl
Fucking bait I swear

OMAETOOOOOOO

Why?

Why not?

Wish they'd animated this chapter as a short OVA or Dvd extra rather than shoving it into the end credits of the last episode.

No mention of Captain Bravo? He was the best character aside from Papillon and Tokiko.

BRAVO