Is it true that this phenotype is successful everywhere? White guys are sucessful in most places, but not all places...

Is it true that this phenotype is successful everywhere? White guys are sucessful in most places, but not all places, black guys are successful in some white countries, asian guys are successful in some subsaharian african countries.

But I've never seen any girls from Asia, Africa or Europe disliking brown men with beard and fine traits. Not too white, not too dark. They seem to be successful everywhere. At least Chinese, Japanese and Korean love this kind of tanned men.

no if you are tall, broad shoulders, strong, low body fat, and handsome you should be able to meet women anywhere in the world if you are able to adapt to local culture

Post sex selfie?

Handsome blacks aren't successful in Asia.

> this phenotype?
> White guys?
> OP posts pic of homo mulatos
> white?

GTFO - die with your sage bait theat sushi

I didn't say they are white.

>t. soon-to-be-managing-puberty
You didn't even understand the question, mong.

Yes it seems like it.

Do you get your info from reddit memes?

Kinda gay OP

Tall + Dark + Handsome is probably the most desirable set of attributes for women when looking for a man. I can't speak for Asian or Black women though.

Of course, these men aren't exactly common. Latinos might fit the bill except the vast majority are greasy little manlets. Arabs are probably the closest, but eventually raping everything you come across is going to sour your reputation.

What's it like jerking off with two fingers you baby dicked slit-eyed gook faggot?

>Arabs are probably the closest, but eventually raping everything you come across is going to sour your reputation.
t. never seen an arab

Burger ignorance and cuckoldry never ceases to amaze

Like this

>implying
You've never seen those videos of Kobe Bryant traveling?

they always end up been fags at the end.

Tanned white man are based, no wonder considering the extent of mediterranean empires.
Alas, since /pol is full of lamers with vitamin-D deficit, you won't have that as common sense.

fucking queer

>Arabs are probably the closest
>tall dark and handsome

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
Americans love to parade their ignorance

Then men on the pic are Mediterraneans.

The one on the right looks greek, and the one on the left looks italian

he's only successful because he's kobe bryant

>baby dicked
Goes right into fantasizing about other men's dicks.

Good job faggot.

>the fucking Arab got offended

They are Brazilians

Arabs and meds, same shit. Brown and dark hair and big . both non white

Why are these two men in OP pic just walking around with their penises hangin out. Cuz thats what theyre doing. Why do men make it their BIGGEST “thing” to call everybody fags while theyre blowing another man? Cuz we’re ALL faggots suggen on benorses. That is all

Arabs are not "big" lol. They are turbo manlets

And it also depends on the arabs. Arabs from Arabia are radically different from Arabs from North Africa.

Tanned Italians, Spaniards, some Portuguese and Brazilians, upper class castizos and some upper class Arabs/turkswith good facial hair are universally the most attractive type to women.

Most blonde guys are ugly as fuck, there's a lot more T.J. Kirks than Dolph Lundgrens

Or maybe preferences change with ethnicity, you mong. See:

Neither look Italian or Greek you nigger.

They are faggots

Being 100% honest, if you are tall, nice broad shoulders, cut AND have those sunken kinda eyes you could be a nigger, spic, whatever. You'd get girls.

Are tighty whiteys in now?

I'm 6'2 middle easterner. I'd say I look more like a Turk or Caucasus guy. Pretty muscly from gym. Most success I have is with either blondes or Asians. Girls just like tall guys and a little exotic looking.

That's that Mediterranean look the Italians keep yapping about

It's the Roman Master race blood running through their veins, celtic and Germanic women can't resist it, much less eastern women.

I don't think these guys are interested in girls to begin with, senpai.

I see this thread turned into:

>My phenotype is the best so there

That said, Nordics are obviously the most sought after. South American and Anglo women are so desperate for our semen they will import it and become single mothers rather than be with their own men.

Of course they aren't. They fucked every 10/10 for miles they turned on themselves kek

> dark
> not exactly common

Goy the only reason women obsess over this is because it's bombarded in model posters and other media. Also the most advanced nations are northern nowadays and this implies blonde women. Most people look for some traits to be the opposite of theirs usually. Ofcourse coalburners go way overboard.

if you can have 10/10 pussy literally any way any time eventually you realize that women are a vapid useless pursuit and youd rather spend time with bros that just happens to relieve natural sexual urges. it's like filling hunger. why would you want to deal with a needy whore while you eat when you could eat with your bros? it's not exotic or a novelty or even that fun if it has no scarcity.

wtf i want that shirt

>homosexual guidos
>successful anywhere

Well it's not wrong.

Except that literally every single study done on the subject of racial trends has proven otherwise the problem with living in the Modern Age and just saying dumb shit is people can Google it soon as it comes out of your mouth and you look like a fucking moron most successful outside their racial in group are white males and asian females

Least desired are black females and Asian males

Post less read more this isn't even humorous troll it's just dumb

they are extremely ugly, every girl i know that goes for men who look like this are low-e non housewife beefgirls

also brown Mediterranean people are probably the most boring race physically, i seriously can't find anything attractive with the two people you posted. their bodies aren't even that nice, they have no defining characteristics. at least you slit eyed browners are interesting to look at.

you forgot indian