60 YEARS FOR SELF DEFENSE

60 YEARS FOR SELF DEFENSE

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertyconservative.com/christopher-cantwell-i-face-up-to-60-years-in-jail-for-defending-myself/
youtube.com/watch?v=1SKZegULf5M
altright.com/2017/09/01/political-prisoner-christopher-cantwell-denied-bail/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sick

Source on 60 years? That'll really cement the fact that he's a political prisoner

Fake news

Lol crying faggot is going to have his asshole brutalized by big black cocks in prison

Source on the 60 years? I didn't think it was that long.
Fuck, he only pepper sprayed someone.

>tfw I didn't find out about this glorious bastard until they brought him on just before his arrest one TDS

thelibertyconservative.com/christopher-cantwell-i-face-up-to-60-years-in-jail-for-defending-myself/

He's a crybaby so who cares?

He has said so repeatedly during his various phone calls. That is max possible sentence when you add up all the charges he is facing. He is absolutely a political prisoner.

The fact that he didn't make bail based on things he said in his radio show while murderers make bail... that's already evidence enough that he's a political prisoner.

when is his trial?

>hostile agent working against the sovereignty of the United States is arrested
>interrogated but says little
>now facing 60 years
>re-thinking his loyalties
How long before the suicide Dicky?

Christopher "JUST" Cantwell will get the needle for macing an antifa.

Eric "The Rat" Clanton is free on bail and will do a month at worst.

It is not the pepper spray he is in trouble for it is the other shit

>libtards crying over everything
Yes fuck crybabies, kill them all.

>he's a political prisoner

No he's not. He's a career criminal with an extensive criminal record. He's being charged with assaulting people with pepper spray. His prior convictions are playing a factor in his sentencing.

What the fuck.
And that bike lock queer and that little chink bitch from berkley are still running free.

This. God that guy was a joke

>sentencing
There hasn't even been a trial you dumb canuck.

Not sure. They keep stalling at every chance because they know they have no case, so they want to drag out his detention for as long as possible to keep him in jail.

can i get a quick rundown?
>had to do like 30 fucking captchas to reply

This it is guys you are being raided again.

lmao

Technically it wasn't even self defense because it never happened they made it up he never pepper sprayed a tranny and some other person he only pepper sprayed one guy that never pressed charges because he was about to attack Cantwell.

What other shit? Guns in his apartment? I thought he was in so much trouble for the pepper spray but it was a 3rd strike or some BS.

ludicrously long sentence for pepper spraying ANTIFA.

listen to his recent conversations with mike enoch and you'll get a good idea of what's been happening

Fair enough, that doesn't change the fact that he's a career criminal with prior convictions. Not to mention he fired all of his jewish lawyers and hired some spook to represent him. He's going to be buttraped in jail by Tyrone and the boys.

He didn't fucking pepper spray the people that put him in there.

Max possible sentence is rarely handed out. Its reserved for literally the most heinous of offenders. This guy is not getting 60 years. I've been in and out of jail on shit most of my adult life. Its just not how things work. Plea Bargains are a thing and most smart GUILTY people take them.

Makes ya wish some patriot would go Vegas on these leftist scumbags, know what I mean vern

Fucking disgusting.

There were ACLU fags asking people to resist the DRUMPFH regime taking away our civil rights, at my university a few days ago. I should've brought this up instead of asking the girl how free birth control from employers is a right.

HE WAS A JEW ANYWAY

>Im going to break the law and go to away for a very long time, quite frankly.

Will do, I stopped listening after a few.

He's a felon, right? They really can't have any weapon.

Cantwell was wanted on three felony charges: two counts of the illegal use of tear gas or other gases and one count of malicious bodily injury with a "caustic substance," explosive or fire.

He didn't break any laws you fucking leaf

>two DUIs
>possession of stolen property
>criminal possession of a weapon
>misdemeanors decades ago
>"career criminal"
kek

Keep in mind that the person he pepper sprayed didn't bring these charges against him. It was someone who just happened to be in the vicinity.

He isn't a felon we know that because he has so many guns.

You would say so if he was black.

>pepper spray some lefties for the right
>yeah fuck him
He deserves to be free.

>two DUIs
>possession of stolen property
>criminal possession of a weapon

what a nigger

I would say someone is a career criminal if they make a career out of profiting off of crime, hence the word
>career criminal

Yeah they were never pepper sprayed the they filmed the whole thing and never once did they say they got pepper sprayed but now you can't find the video.

Eric got out?
This is just till sentencing, right?

This guy is a fake actor meant to discredit nazis. Any news about him is fake.

He hasn't even had his preliminary hearing yet, it's scheduled for November 9th.

>going to jail as a white man
>blacks are notoriously savage and are literal niggers thus make up prison population
>hahah whitey
I'm sure any sane white man dreads having to go to a jail filled with niggers.

>This guy is not getting 60 years.
Thanks captain obvious. The point is that he facing potentially 60 years for nothing. They have denied him bail and keep trying to stall any chance him getting before a judge because they know they have no case. They are fucking with the system because of his politics and nothing else.

He isn't a "nazi" kike.

shut your whore mouth faggot. He is fake like you.

sheeeit if that's the case he's fucked
10 years per offense, how many guns?
shoulda stuck with black powder

this fucking larper deserves it tbhonest

Yeah definitely you're not the fucking kike with your booty pirate flag.

look at that droopy semitic septum

this is just a lie.

>Career criminal

He's not a felon.

17 years ago when he was 20.

he's not a felon this is just left-wing propaganda you're spreading

>this fucking larper deserves it tbhonest
>pepper sprays lefties in self defense
nah

youtube.com/watch?v=1SKZegULf5M

He is 110% a political prisoner, they grabbed him to scare off any other events like last time.

>based on things he said in his radio show
Do you know what in particular? I'm not familiar with this case, but if he said something along the lines of "I (may) run away if charged" (or anything even slightly similar), then you can't expect bail. Gotta be careful what you put out there.

>I'm sure any sane white man dreads having to go to a jail filled with niggers.
Yes, white men. But for blacks, its actually safer for them in jail than in freedom. The average black gangster has an expected lifespan of 17 years, whereas the life expectence of a black inmate is around 40. I read this in the book "Freakonomics".

here come team: Tay Sachs-Shills for Hire™

Id say you're a faggot

>maximum theoretical sentence
>not sentenced yet

OP is a faggot as usual.

>defending a larper
lol fuck off spencer shill

They don't know what a political prisoner is, their politics don't go to jail.

It's an oxymoron.

Dude, the guy will probably get fucking probation and hes already been sitting for awhile. Any time he does get will be time served. This guy is fine and in the clear and even HE fucking knows it. I don't even know why this thread exists. DA's aren't retarded and 99% of the time are fair because they don't rule the court.

Long time pro-white with a record here. Gird your loins, niggers. The state hates you. Don't gas yourself that they're your pals. The courts are overrun with Antifa loving cat ladies who can't wait to publicly villify you and break you off a life sentence. Also, the nazis in prison aren't topsiders and sidepart academics who like bantzing about Austrian economics. They're still wicked smart compared to the shitskins though so get over whatever little arrogances and chauvanisms you have about class because this movement will put you behind bars and you will be among the kind of white men you think you're above and able to keep at a distance.

>judge says, 'oh goy you said bad things about jews thus 60 years'
Fuck off shill. Cantwell is a faggot, but jews abusing their power in court is just plain kikery.

Over-exaggeration, people always get told there max time, then they go to trail and get sentenced. What's the least amount of time he can possibly get? Has he been arrested before? Then I could tell you what's going to happen to him. Other then that this "sixty" years is political stunt to make people feel bad for him.

>felon
>legally bought guns
that's not how it works

are you speaking from personal experience kiddo or just larping?

Nope, he actually stuck around because he heard rumors of an arrest warrant and turned himself in. What happened is that the first judge he had was going to set bail and said that his radio show was immaterial but the faggot kike lawyer appealed immediately to some feminist cunt of a judge elsewhere and she denied bail based on his radio program. He could appeal himself, but the appeal would take 6 months.

(((self defense)))

He's going to get off he's just being held as a political prisoner until then the people that accused him of it lied they were never pepper sprayed by him or at all.

antifa strikes again

altright.com/2017/09/01/political-prisoner-christopher-cantwell-denied-bail/

A judge denied bond for white nationalist Christopher Charles Cantwell Thursday evening.

The 36-year-old appeared in Albemarle General District Court Thursday morning, Aug. 31, where the judge set the bond at $25,000.

Cantwell is charged with three felonies – two counts of illegal use of tear gas and other gases, and one count of malicious bodily injury – in connection to the torch-lit rally at the University of Virginia on Aug. 11.

The commonwealth appealed the bond decision, arguing Cantwell could be a flight risk to the community. After a long back and forth battle between the defense and commonwealth during another hearing Thursday afternoon, a judge ruled that Cantwell is a flight risk because he has no ties to the Virginia area, and his hate speech makes him a threat to others. The decision came down a little before 7 p.m.

The fact he is denied bail is a complete joke. Say what you like about uk "thought police" bullshit, In 24hrs you are free, no bail fee.

((60 years for anti-jew remarks said online))

yea man I get all of my ((news)) from altright.com

This. Felons literally cant acquire guns outside the illegal trade. There ARE more gun control laws in place than people like to admit.

Either that, but if they show up and testify and stuff he still won't get sixty years, I've been to prison in California. Not even manslaughter gets sixty years.

Again, not familiar with this case, but if it's as you say, that sounds like a infringement on his civil rights. Of course I'm probably not telling you something you don't already know.

weak argument bro - can you at least try. What about his post in nonfactual?

It's sourced from the local NBC station but NBC is owned by Jews.

I'm being honest, Officer Meme Flag.

All he did was mace some Antifa. Never get locked up in a Liberal town goys. I don't care just run. We're not playing these fucking games with the Jewdicial system.

Burgers your system is retarded lmao

Remember when as he was arrested photos were released of him beating off on a bed? Then he cries like a babeh. It was to discredit nationalists for the lefties. This guy has to be an actor. HE was acting like a total fuckhead during the Vice video. Had to have been on purpose.

Aye, even if you don't like the guy holding him without bail is fucking bullshit. From what I hear the other guys he's been locked up with from the protest were also denied bail.

It is bullshit I agree completely, but you'd be surprised how often that happens. It probably had nothing to do with his offenses. I've sat in a courtroom asking for a bail instatement or reduction or an OR bond I don't know how many times i've been denied. He is probably a flight risk and that is why he is being denied.

We know where you get your news from Commie.

That's what I heard in past threads.

He'll be lucky if he only gets 60 years with his fucktard lawyer.

When have Nazis ever been praised by anyone?