Monster Musume thread

Zombina is #1 and no one can tell me different

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/qtey2eyy
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-08-03/okayado-the-father-of-monster-musume/.104978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My nigga

challonge.com/qtey2eyy
Mero wins! Tomorrow, will Mero's mom join her daughter in the tournament? Or will she run out of SAN trying to fight Doppel? Don't Miss It!

I swear, that face makes it look like she's calling someone a 'lint licker' or a 'doo-doo head cootie queen'

Darling is superior boy.

It's miia's mom you vagoina

>rotten labia

You can't even fuck her without getting dick rot or becoming a zombie

>Implying she wouldn't get a new one of those too, or even keep herself properly cleaned

You disgust me

>boy
Please. He's so much a house-wife that he might as well check his balls at the door when he gets home from work.

>implying the girl who has to take care of her body the most doesn't clean her vag
Hilarious
Her blood also still circulates through her body, so she isn't necessarily rotting either

>Her blood has been replaced by formaldehyde

Draco is cute. I want to hold her hand

>it still circulates through her body with a fake heart to keep the body intact
It's not like she's rotting 24/7 user

You have the right idea

This is why he's superior

She's not rotting because her "blood" is toxic, user. It may or may not carry the zombie virus, we don't know. In any event, getting intimate with her is risking both exposure to carcinogens and zombification.

How dare you?!

Rachnera > Papi > Suu > Miia > Lala > Centorea > Mero

For this smile, that's a risk I'd be willing to take

Here's the human Lala
I think this is the best I'll get
And I'm not a drawfag so I can't make her eyes like human eyes, and I don't know which eyes you people would want copy+pasted, so sorry about not changing that

Furthermore, once she feels confortable with me, I shall move onto caressing it

Good work, user!

A fine lady like her surely must keep herself clean, all the time.

I'm actually trying to write a story about Draco on the full moon, but either allergies or a cold keep me from thinking straight

Make her eyes the binafaic eyes

I hope that you're a cute reptile girl, user, or all this in in vain.

Give me 10~ minutes, my friend

post bird

are you doing it in paint?

Does this count?

I like a challenge, going from hostility to affection is my fetish

Do it yourself you lazy sod.

I want to feed seeds to these birds.

*Insert witty bullshit about the boob sewing scene*

Rare Papi's childhoot photo.

Gimp, don't have a drawing pad either.
I'm more of an editor like requested, or pic related. I don't do many drawing edits for this reason. (Sorry if it disappointed)

Maybe icecream?

Stress ball

Lets find some original content.

>Papi went exploring in the mountains one day and found a nice public tar pit that she thought would be nice to sink in. Wanting to send a pic to Darling, she asks an anonymous person to take a picture of her and have it sent to Darling afterwards.

>I wonder who that lucky person to take the photo was...it could be anyone for all we know ;)

>BG provided by RBX2
>Papi artwork taken from danbooru

Hah, yeah.

Zombina, Suu, and Dopple. each can mod or change them selves to suite whatever you are looking for. How can anyone else even compare?

Doppel is only cute with clothes on though

>Doppel
>clothes
Are you serious, user?

Neither Zombina nor Doppel could become a Gigantes. Suu could come close, but only with the help of barrels of radioactive Miracle Grow.

Not caught up on released chapters, user?

Sorry it took a while, got caught up with stuff

Made a better version real quick

OK, you convinced me, user. And yeah, I don't have time for last chapters recently.

I'm so glad that Crabman has a deep appreciation for zr

I love it. Well done.

He built it in to some of my favorite mon musume.

>you will never get an assjob from birb and milf birb

It's not the Mahabharata, user. Spend a half hour or so catching up. Here's a little incentive.

Post a cute girl

>That waist
>Those hips

Of course not, Papi's mom is a one man woman. Lucky bastard.

This is why zombina will always be a low tier girl. Cold, clammy and poisonous is just not my cup of tea. They've got to be warm where it matters.

Also, formaldehyde reeks. As someone who has unfortunately spent time with dead bodies thanks to a relative that works with cadavers and such, I'd never want to spend time with her.
She does have legs though I will admit.

nice work user!
also, I did a quick edit
might finish it sometime later because I have a problem: I'm a lazy fuck
also, I've tested her eyes with blue and looks good too

Wow thread starting with Zombina now, we are growing ever so fast brothers and sisters! Cici will soon try and rival us!

The number wan cutest.

Bueno, good work.

>Sup Forums is having a better, faster monmusu thread
wew lads

Cute indeed. I wanna finger her in a crowded place and watch her struggle to contain her moans

I wouldn't be surprised, with the quality of this thread this last month.

well, people are shitposting in both threads at the same time
still, the Sup Forums thread is more friendly

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-08-03/okayado-the-father-of-monster-musume/.104978

....GODAMMIT POLTFAG

You're alright user.

Is that...Is that a Necromorph Papi?

Just skimming through it I see plenty of spiderfags hating on other girls. And people try to say spiderfags don't shitpost.

I apologize for nothing.

>Sup Forums thread was pruned before I could yell at an user for thinking Miia wasn't loyal
Now what am I suppose to put my autism into?

I saw that post. Just another spider shitposter.

Art. Build-a-MonMusu. Fuck, someone should have done this a long time ago.

>Cold, clammy and poisonous is just not my cup of tea.
There's a broken hearted echidna-lamia out there user. I hope you're proud of your self.

Spooder best girl
Bird close second

Everyone shitposts, Its just some people are better at it and some people do it more often

c:

I'm about to go on a road trip with some friends. As a snakefag, which episodes of the anime should I download to watch since we won't have Internet?

Sneks are shit anyways.

I really, REALLY like this image.

All of them?

The Crawling Chaos in a nutshell:

>Phantasmagoric Hair
>Black Sclera
>Yellow Iris Eyes
>Dark Tanned Skin
>Prankster Personality
>"Faceless God"

Doppel is truly the Superior Girl.

hard to choose one pic
I'd love to have one pic with all the cute girls from the manga

Reptile girls truly are so best.

You're a monster.

2Much birdbrain not enough spider

Why don't you post a good girl instead of spidercunt?

>If you were to end Monster Musume and move on to new and different projects, have you put much thought toward drawing something else, another type of story besides Monster Musume?

>OKAYADO: I'm not really thinking about anything in detail for my next series, but I am interested in writing science fiction. I do really like monster girls, so if I were to do a science fiction series, then I would have monster girls in it as well, probably.

>science fiction

Motherfucking monster girls in SPACE