Any unironically non-white, white nationalists here?

Any unironically non-white, white nationalists here?

I don't want America to turn more Brown, it's becoming enough of a garbage as it is

im hispanic, im on your side for now

I am from the north of spain, blue eyed white, and if it was easier for me I would go to USA to have children and increase the whiteness genetic pool.

If you're a mestizo you're part of the problem.

Most of the issues we are seeing in the U.S. are due to over and a decrease in liveable wage jobs/careers.

It is not mistake that people are becoming more angry the more they feel their wallets squeeze. They were promised the land of milk and honey, but the cow is almost dry and the honey has been lined with arsenic.

The things that normally annoy people like racial differences, cost of rent and food, societal norms etc are harder to bear because their patience wanes with the amount of excess money they have.

>for now
kill yourself.

*Over population

mixed (arab+white)
on the fence but would be willing to join for protection if shit kicked off

Hello fellow niggers.

Yes, I too am nigger and I too am white nationalist (I copy and posted that word).

Over centralization of wealth.

>New Zealand
well, y'all are the nigger version of aussies.

If skin color is all that matters you are the problem.

its skin color AND behavior

hmmmmmmmm no.

Fair-skinned mongrel that's on your side here

desegregation was a mistake

>desegregation
immigration is the root cause of trouble, not where your niglet goes to school.

And it started with Italian and Irish immigration.

Irish? probably. Italians? First I've heard. Why do you say that?

NORTH ITALIANS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS

She's literally from Sicily

Based Hispanic frog poster!

I'm half jewish. I look white though.

n-nuh

that's a man, look at those eyebrows

Half Mexican here. Feels good senpai.

mulatto here, i wish the country were 99% white desu

Yes. Will fight in race war and then politely fuck off to japan

Mulatto as well. It was a national tragedy when they let white Americans fall below 80%. Hell, no country should let their native people fall below 80%.

Yah, its not satire faggot.

Im half jew, half WASP - think that America needs to keep its culture by restricting immigration. This will also help the lower and middle class workers. Maybe it's leftist, but I also think that wealth has become much too concentrated in the hands of a few, and we need more progressive taxation to solve the problem.

I know that numbnuts but not everyone here is white or is a white nationalist. There's actually quite a bit of leftpol and libertarians on here.