i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Oct10
i.imgur.com/IyOrDdb.jpg
>NE Hama Oct 9
imgur.com/a/nosDM

Developments Oct 13
>SAA captured Mayadin & encircled DeZ city
>SAA encircles IS in Mayadin & DeZ city
>Ru MOD:1k IS fighters with tanks&artillery entered Sy from Iraq. 450 attacked SAA and came from US controled area
>IS retakes Al-Jafrah oil field from SDF (Hasakah CS)
>SDF:IS to be driven out of Raqqa within 3 days
>E Ghouta:Ceasefire deal reached with JaI, SAA starts offensive against HTS
>HTS counterattacks IS and re-capture 5 villages in Hama CS
>Reports:50 vehicles and 150 Turkish troops enter Idlib and capture several villages
>SAA begins huge offensive agains IS in S Damascus, ceasefire deal reached with JaI in Egypt for S Damascus
>Daraa rebels deploy tanks, cannons, missiles in new offensive against ISIS
>50+ died in IS car bomb blast near DeZ-Hasaka border
>Turkey releases Sy pilot captured in March
>Talks on safe passage for Raqqa civilians halted
>Kurdish fighters on alert as Kurdistan says Iraqi troops preparing assault on Kirkuk
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi soldiers in Najran killing 4

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.369385&lon=40.123100&z=14&m=bs&gz=0;401050758;353581162;29182;173579;339889;127388;271224;0;0;74195;27465;169380
youtube.com/watch?v=MwuXUHv2pQE
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.324282&lon=40.163645&z=17&m=bs&gz=0;401621961;353222510;6544;36152;0;38253;5900;40266;16415;0;8904;2013;14591;5077;14591;5077
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.322461&lon=40.159600&z=16&m=bs&gz=0;401567673;353175589;0;32040;44417;0;55575;97342
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.317948&lon=40.158677&z=18&m=bs&show=/20792336/ar/حي-المكاتب-District-offices
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.318222&lon=40.158170&z=19&m=bs&show=/8796786/Car-repair-complex
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.325998&lon=40.150759&z=16&m=bs&show=/20792538/Old-Airport-district
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.557418&lon=41.553040&z=9&gz=0;400698852;329210965;0;0;0;0;10052490;6363213;19281005;9721208;22741699;9584404;24389648;10040331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>encircled DeZ city
not entirely yet, still a village left.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.369385&lon=40.123100&z=14&m=bs&gz=0;401050758;353581162;29182;173579;339889;127388;271224;0;0;74195;27465;169380

>saggy cowtits

Fuck this pozzed edition.

It's fine.

>This was the first technical in the Syrian war, captured by SAA in Rastan
note how much SAA soldier were surprised
youtube.com/watch?v=MwuXUHv2pQE

>Colonel engineer Muheeb Azeez Safita, nicknamed The Destroyer became famous for his technique in digging tunnels in Jobar & Qaboun Martyred
F

I expected more from you, toothpaste

LONG LIVE TO BASED AND BIG TITTIES!

>Local Mayadin Facebook page: "the first woman to enter to enter Mayadin without Hijab since March 2012 ... ISIS gone, shall never come back"

/sg/ classic art

Should of used one of the Bosniaks wallpapers - give the guy some love (although I don't think he's around now).

>isis nearly gone
>Syria turning red
feels good man

>shall never come back
Kek. They really are optimistic to the point of delusion.
Isis will never be fully eradicated, look at Algeria post 90's civil war.

I never got any answers to these questions.

They are probably all dead now Master Chief

>one of the cars used by the saboteurs
Brings back memories. There was a time when soldiers wore body armour in this war.

>would zein like me
She is to pure for filth like you

>Did they set up defenses all along the cliff?
no, prolly scouts active from time to time
>Shouldn't they focus on clearing the villages on the west bank north of Mayadin?
yes, and I wouldn't say this detracts from that focus, it merely complements the higher dimensional aspects.
>What if ISIS raids them?
Some will die. The nature of combat implies such risks. We can only hold thumbs and hope they don't.
>Will they cross the Euphrates at Ashara?
It is possible, and it seems like a better place than most
>Are ISIS out of steam?
I think the fire is out, but the boiler might not be out of steam yet.
>What about PMU/IAF attacking Qaim?
They have been claiming to be reaching for that goal for some time now.
>Was the T2 gig just an elongated practical joke?
No
>Will ISIS just roll over and die?
Eventually, but it is more likely to be coopted into other structures.
>Are they planning pic related?
Good question, the desert represents a massive flank for both sides, so it would seem a wise approach that provides security while consuming large numbers of mobilised forces.
>What about reaching Busayrah from Khusham?
I am unable to comment
>Why haven't we seen the Tiger in like forever?
Good question.
>When will PMU attack Rawa?
I am unable to comment on this.
>Was the dick flexing in Kirkuk really necessary right now or is it designed to halt IAF from attacking Qaim?
What information leads you to believe that the Kirkukk situation consumed front line forces from the push to al qaim? I would not have thought that they would have redeployed active combat troops from the front. If they did, then I would say well spotted.
>Would Zein like me?
yes, very much.

fug

And helmets.

>There was a time when soldiers wore body armour in this war.
What's up witth that? Transitioning from professional army into a conscript army and not affording it, inefficiency of the armor or just plain comfort (gets hot af)/laziness?

I always deliver

Well, this eased my nervous system, but many questions still remain.
True, 2 million troops has to count for something, but sweeping the deserts must take quite a lot of manpower....

Too hot.

>23 hours ago
>Multiple Militant Activist say #SAA Forces launched fierce attack this morning @ Al Balum
top jej

Stuff in DeZ city

This is literally the most reddit general on this entire board, fuck russia, fuck assad, and fuck all of you.

>nothing to add, posts anyways

Who you calling reddit?

@145324150
>fuck USA, fuck Drumpf, and fuck all of you.
fixed

embarrasing

N1GGAS in the SS, the story they did not tell you

i know

>N1GGAS
why?

sweeping the deserts is something they going to have to do anyway. And once u have all those soldiers deployed and costing you money you might as well deploy them. the downside to mobilised but unemployed/deployed troops is banditry and mischief of all sorts.

At some point they are going to have to move strongly across the river. I wonder when that will be, and how the kurdish/saa interface will develop.

Bigger is baser.

I am also beginning to realise that this war might provide keks for sometime yet. It's mid October now. Winter is coming tho I doubt it's too bad in the south, except at night.

The SAA still has a huge desert from the oil pump to bukamal to clean up. plus idlib ops, eghouta, golan, al tanf pocket, eastern shore oil fields.....

they may be on the out skirts of bukamal by christmas. bukamal is going to be the last citadel of isis. so slap on 6 months for that one.

Does bukamal need to be over before they go across the river? when they going across?

Go to bed Mccain, its getting late and that tumor needs its sleep.

I think the tiger and the beast may be on leave.
I'm pretty sure they must have rotated most of those guys out already. maybe planning the next bits

>advance from Sina'a towards al Tahtooh to reach Jamyan point near the river
Where is this?
>7 may 2015: Syrian suicide bomber "Abu Ali Al-Ansari" destroys "Jamyan" military point in #DeirEzzor
I can see one of these mosques in the background:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.324282&lon=40.163645&z=17&m=bs&gz=0;401621961;353222510;6544;36152;0;38253;5900;40266;16415;0;8904;2013;14591;5077;14591;5077
But this doesn't make much sense:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.322461&lon=40.159600&z=16&m=bs&gz=0;401567673;353175589;0;32040;44417;0;55575;97342
>battles in al-Dor bureau/offices
this?
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.317948&lon=40.158677&z=18&m=bs&show=/20792336/ar/حي-المكاتب-District-offices
>and industry shops/markets
this has to be it
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.318222&lon=40.158170&z=19&m=bs&show=/8796786/Car-repair-complex
>and the old airport
ree...
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.325998&lon=40.150759&z=16&m=bs&show=/20792538/Old-Airport-district

Actually I once asked a guy why he doesn't wear armor to battle and he told me it was too heavy and that it didn't offer much protection anyway. Sniper fire could get through it even after penetrating walls.

What's the latest with KRG? Status quo still? After the deadline passed it sounds like saber rattling to me, even potentially a false narrative pushed by the Kurds to get their people primed for the fight.

>t. pro KRG but still willing to call it like I see it

Figured, using too thin plates.
So much shit to do...
>bukamal is going to be the last citadel of isis. so slap on 6 months for that one.
No way, thermobarics will get the job done in a jiffy just like Mayadin and 'leppo.
>Does bukamal need to be over before they go across the river? when they going across?
I suppose not...

Is mayadin a ghost town? That's what I'm reading in some sources.

Seems so, atleast no heavy resistance besides IEDs.

>im pro-KRG

If they were pounding it with the tos id say its haunted as fuck now.

How can you be pro-Middle East balkanization when it gives Israelis free reign to push more rapefugees into Europe?

Depends what you mean, but yea basically.

>I'm pro Greater Israel
Get out

I don't follow the same narrative as you apparently. We all have our faults, we're only human after all.

fuck didnt know Ku*ds had samurai on their side

>Kurds are ready to get btfo by all sides
Well if that's what they want

The narratives are coming from Kike-owned media. All I have to do is observe Israeli interactions with the Kurds and how the Kurds have a landgrabbing mentality.

Brazilian Meme.

Aleatory Thing in SS, the story they did not tell you

Big belly...

I'm not much of a fan.

Jeeze, I never thought about it like that.

does anyone here post on hoholmaps?

>tfw just woke up and realised all the jets I sae in my dreams aren't real

I saw all kinds of military jets flying around in formations of 2.
There was like 10 jets in the sly at the same time.

All iraq has to do now is to stay chill, play innocent and cool-headed whilst negotiating with PUK.
Let the KDP make a fool of themselves and lose their minority support, then smash their extremists while the rest of the k*rds watch.

You've seen the future parade fäm

>DeirEzZor Tribal Forces Are Recruiting.

Wew lad
Hope it stays a dream
Syria doesn't need war

>Syrian government denouncing Turkish incursion into Idlib
>Turks aren't doing shit but taking rebel turf that borders kurds
so they literally just did it because the other rebels are so shit they feared they'd get attacked? the absolute state of the roaches and other rebels
realistically I don't see how the US would allow hostilities between two sides that are embedded with US troops, especially by Shiites who're viewed by the neocons dotting the current administration as borderline Iranian proxies.
In otherwords it'll be the current status quo basically, unless someone on the Iraq side dun goofs and goes too far

>so they literally just did it because the other rebels are so shit they feared they'd get attacked?
that was the entire reason
the SDF announced that it was forming a military council for idlib and was about to push into idlibistan from afrin
turks dont want afrin to connect to the rest of the SDF held land

Don't underestimate mukhabarat.

>Kurds vs the Iraqis

This one is gonna be interesting

how many insurgents are still inside that big green blob on the syrian-jordanian border that just looks like empty desert?

afaiac ISIS is an amalgamation of Arab Sunni dissidence against Shia governments. For one to get rid of a future ISIS (whatever they would choose to call themselves), Sunnis would have to be either eliminated or at the very least reduced to being a very small minority.

Otherwise this shit'll just keep popping up every 5-10 years ( always steeping to an eventual boiling point)

>ded bread

Yea it blows.

You know that dude was smart af, look at his dome piece. Dude is only 2 steps from being a ayy

more like iran vs kurds. hashd al-shaabi

Bump

>odd creature located in desert

Ayyyyy lmao

>IQAF carried out several airstrikes near Wadi Horan, to include destroying an ISIS oil tank convoy comprised of 300 vehicles.
Yoooo, this is insane

not sure where exactly, but this is Wadi Horan
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.557418&lon=41.553040&z=9&gz=0;400698852;329210965;0;0;0;0;10052490;6363213;19281005;9721208;22741699;9584404;24389648;10040331

>get a new coworker at grocery store I work at to make some starting money for once I graduate college
> we chat while stocking shelves
> start talking politics
>he's kind of a libertarian redneck kind of guy, knows our government is rigged
>mention Syrian civil war
>"reckon I don't know much bout it. But we ain't got much else to do while stocking so tell me"
>drop massive redpills about Israel, the U.S' role and how based Assad is without spilling spaghetti
>none of it surprises him
>thanks me because he says he is too busy with his jobs and life to keep track of all the worlds on-goings

I think I did a good thing today

i just like the aesthetics of those soldiers. they look more professional

Am I looking at this right? That looks like a fuck loud of vehicles to me. Any idea which direction they were headed?

did you tell him trump is israel's bitch?

>Israel, the U.S' role and how based Assad is without spilling spaghetti
Somehow I doubt the average /sg/ poster is capable of not spillin ghetti - but good for you user

No idea, but my bet is Saudi Arabia...
300 vehicles, probably shock filled with ISIS families.
Pure insanity

He hated both candidates, he said trying to choose was like "picking between cancer and AIDS". But I did mention that all the corporations and banks that control both parties have lots of ties to Israel which he believed, I didn't want to go and sound like Hitler or something on him and have him say something to my manager

Not really as witnessed by the brutal internal Sunni conflicts between ISIS and other Sunni groups.

Well yes - given enough time Sunnis will surely fight against one another - that doesn't go against what I said though.

>Eventually, but it is more likely to be coopted into other structures.

This worried me and it will take a phneomenal education effort and about 3 generations to rid Islam and lands from this toxic retard filth incubated by foreign western agencies and a bunch of meme hedonist monarchs.

Assad Will Win!

I live in an incredibly rural area. Even with spaghetti, I'm probably the most intelligent sounding person he's talked to in a while

It does.
The Sunni diaspora is not as homogeneously pre-disposed to fighting with the Shia all the time or there is no inevitability of ISIS levels of extremism.

The recent incarnation of ISIS will be removed entirely if educational establishments are not funded and run by Saudi or Saudi affiliates.

This is key. Look at Pakistan post and pre 1970 for an example.

Or the middle east before the sykes-picot divisions and intelligence service infiltration.

The divided is stoked by power brokers. Educate the populace, provide a strong economy, have good shared governance and you need never hear of ISIS again.

Gotcha - but a protip: keep politics to yourself once you get a real job. Stocking shelves, might as well go full 1488, but once you get a real job you gotta keep that shit near and dear. Sucks, but c'est la vie

You did good user - but proselytizing will only crucifying yourself, when it comes to the redpill.

>supports KRG
>claims to be redpilled

Pakistan is mostly Sunni, so that doesn't apply to my argument. I don't know of sykes-picot, I will have to look into it, but I'll take your word for now.

Otherwise I agree with you.

Make an argument than we can talk. I'm not here to shit post.

Kek, I remember when I worked at a grocery store and my manager and I had an epic conversation about blacks and gibme's some black lady heard him and reported him to the store director and he got demoted to cashier

Be careful dude