Tales of Zestiria

7 hours to go. Are you looking forward to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acO7-1Kkhcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE NEED TO GAY DEEPER

Cant wait for Magilou aka best Berseria.

Not-Lailah is better.

>Tales of Zestiria
You mean Tales of Berseria

Is this yaoi?

Yes. Game has gay ending.

See

Is this yuri?

Lailah a cute.

Yes.

How is the actual game?

the game sucks, but it has some of the best music in any jrpg youtube.com/watch?v=acO7-1Kkhcg

Every thread, like a clockwork.

She is the best girl.

Why even bother watching the next episode when there's no Lailah?

where the fuck are the english subs for ep5

No. This is.

I was going into this expecting to have to make fun of your shit taste but this is nier tier.

Nice.

>soft facial contours
>feminine hair
>blush, that smile
You'd be gay to not do it.

Only our beloved hero "Poker face" Yuri can save Tales now.

People seem to move here after the train wreck that SnK has become.

No its a harem

>Berseria episode soon

My body is ready.

More like Tales of Hysteria, am I right?

Wasn't today's ep supposed to be about Berseria? I wonder if the whole episode will be about it or if they'll mix it up with Zestiria bits.

Next two episodes are about Berseria.

I forgot where did I see it (maybe Sup Forums) but there were preview pics for next episode. Velvet, the masked red haired woman and Magilou. So I think it will go full Berseria.

Never noticed that she has blades under her boots.

When you think Velvet couldn't get any less personnel, she proves you wrong.

I see.

So how's the pacing on this so far?

3 hours. I'm curious to see what it will be about.

So have they finally surpassed Legendia, then? I know Shiina came back for Zesty.

>Lady of the Lake
>uses fire magic
still best girl though

Fags please leave your time is over, we /ss/ now.

Oh please, Rokuro is just up my alley. If we get Eizen next episode, even better.

>boots
She had one boot and one gauntlet.

>implying I don't like both.

Velvet hype guys, get
H
Y
P
E

who's this qt

A dead qt.

People thought she was Lailah but she's just another fire seraph.
Guess all female fire seraph have that body type.

Same face too.

The anime is slow and two episodes are dedicated to Berseria. Look like they'll rewrite big chunks of the story.
Aren't all models the same? I'm sure Rose and Alisha have sameface.

And the hair style seems similar as well. Wait a minute, the mask and the necklace look similar too.

>Aren't all models the same? I'm sure Rose and Alisha have sameface.
Face no, body yes.

Its to symbolize the fact that her VA is dead

Yeah but people who went to the screening reported that she dies, eaten by Velvet.
So Ceres can't be Lailah, unless there's a way to resurrect her. During the last fight, everyone should have died.

Soon.

They are not going to spoil anything a week out from the game release since they are airing this specifically to market it. So the question is what exactly are they going to even show.

I don't get what this picture is trying to prove. If you open photoshop and overlap the two pictures yourself your can se that their checks have different shapes. Almost everything else is covered so you can't compare anything but even the things you do see, like the lips, are different.

Well the ending for Berseria is supposed to be a downer so it may very well be that she does come back. Though now I get why the series is split cour, they may not want to spoil Berseria for the players.

They are showing the first hour or two of the game, kind of like the zestiria ova did

t. people who went to the showing

Actually the difference in the lips comes from the lighting.

This is like the Zestiria OAD showing the first hour of the game, which isn't a spoiler. The show is a split cour though, so by the time that the second half airs people would have already played the game.

Let's say that I agree with you and that lighting explains anything. How do you eplain de different height of their ears? If you align one cheek, the other is going to be off as well as the ear. If you align the ear, both cheeks are off.

Seraphs can alter their appearance at will so the difference in height is meaningless, also the ears are the same it's the hair that's overlapping differently not the ears. The cheeks are the same as well.

3 min for berseria

get in here niggas

VELVETO

10112 stream this? Because neetball was broken as shit for Macross.

AAAAARRRRRRTOOOOOOORIIIIIIUUUUUUUUSSSS

Yes, I'm watching it right now. It's a bit delayed though.

Does the anime follow the game's plot, or is it just loosely based? Because the game went to shit plot wise in the second half.

Oh baby

>playing tales of for plot

Im not even sure why I should watch this

dem lailahs

>Water spirit
>lives atop a mountain
>Wind spirit
>joins party while in an underground cave

Only tsundere loli is coherent with her element from this point of view.

>playing tales of for plot
It was my first tales of. What was I supposed to play for? The gameplay was mediocre, the girls were just ok (and the best girl only appear at the beginning and in the shit tier dlc), and the skits were meh.

Rayefalke seems like a volcano though, so the elemental shit still gets fucked.

Why do they call her Velvet?

Jesus christ why is she so pissed off.

That music holy shit. Fantastic.

Because an old man she trust killed her shota. You don't forgive people who kill your shota.

I wonder if it's the same reasoning as giving them different element weapons. It might have been mentioned in a skit that I didn't find.

was it rape

>Ceres explains what happened outside the jail
>Velvet is like 'Fuck that, tell me where is Artorius'.
She's the best.

Lewd. These gouma are so lewd.

lol

Why did I notice that only now.

Who is teleporter slut voicing?

How could any dude in the party have self restraint?

Ceres.

Not-Lailah.

Both Eizen and Rokuro have been burned one too many times by the fairer sex. Eizen is 1000 years old for fucks sake. He's gone full MGTOW.

NA NA NA NA NA NA