A MUST SEE RED PILL

I realize old-timers have seen this before, but for newfags, you MUST watch this. This is one of the best red pills to ever come along. Share with blue pills.

You get to see the jew with his mask removed, their vileness fully exposed and how they TRULY perceive white people.

After watching this you will be able to spot a JIDF/Shareblue shill from a mile away. This is their thought process fully exposed.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY
web.archive.org/web/20170929115526/http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/245896/elie-wiesels-secret
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus this is old.

a ton of newfags here now though, it's the citizen kane of red pills

ok bump

Lurk more newfag

Normies and MSM picked up on Sup Forums so we have a massive influx of blue pilled people and SJWs. The red pill is hard to swallow, but the truth hurts. They'll turn around eventually.

bump for memories of the old days. this what SJWs were like when they thought they were winning and were totally let off the leash.

now people like this guy have become ANTIFA.

God damn Jews are gross.

>now people like this guy have become ANTIFA
is this good or bad? the msm hails antifa as heros

Goddamn do these people project. Everything they accuse their opponents of they do even more

How old is this? I clearly remember this, at that point I was already asking about what would be the final solution.

>video is not available in your country
What did I do?

>Italy
You know what you did.

>dirty goyim
>the only reason we allow you to live

Maybe hooktube it. Replace youtube with hooktube in the url and see if that works.

Is that Andrew breitbart in tight shorts and no shoes screaming at a Christian for Hitler's crimes?

Is this ironic shitposting IRL or is he totally serious?

try this

hooktube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

you can download it there too

Thanks guys!

>addressing newfags as if they belong here
get the fuck out, newfag

>Weimar Republik was gay heaven
>and look what happened after it
>HITLER!

So Hitler really saved europe, hu

8:37
>"dont threaten me...cuz I'll find dirt on you!"

This has got to be staged....right...?

They used to, but now most people including media is distancing themselves from antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=1gVB4N9Kl9Q

fuck off JIDF
thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

if they're going to come here, they're going to get red pilled, despite your efforts to "change" us before 2018 and 2020

>gay jew
>literally calling people goyim
I cringed.

Check

Kek, this video actually stopped my atheist fedorah growth in its tracks years ago.

A real cunt that guy

This is the red pill. This is how jews really act. A lot of people never interact with jews in person very much, so they don't get it. This is why this vid is so great. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

There are others, like the bicycle one from last night, but this one is top tier.

Is JIDF still a thing? seems like the site hasn't been updated since 2015

Um, guys.... It's 2 years old!!! Work on those "attention span" and "memory" things. Two years ago is not ancient history! Lol

Nobody is changing you. People like you already changed this place to even worse than it was before.

Dude I saw that video in at least 2011 if not earlier. That YouTube vid in the OP isn't the first time it's been uploaded

Yes JIDF, you're still a thing, as the other links clearly showed. Now go back to Sup Forums.

@5:49

>THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT BULLIED ME IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
MAXIMUS KEKIMUS

beep beep beep
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

He lost his shoes--how can he tap his shoes in the men's room or down to the gay bar at 5pm, bend over and get pounded doggy style while exclaiming, "OH, SWEET MYSTERY OF LIFE!"

How tf is this a redpill

You can't use this one guys actions on LSD to confirm your hate for a whole group

I love how the majority of the comment section is everyone naming or making fun of the jew. I think a good deal of people are aware of jews and their shitty behavior, just that they're afraid to ever say anything publicly.

I am wondering how many more decades it will take for Americans to finally get sick of them and kick them out. Its only happened over 300 times in history. But oy vey! Its not our fault, goyim! Its everyone else that are being anti-semites!

Not even a fucking minute and he already says YOU DIRTY GOYIM. What a fucking kike.

never noticed this but the cameraman is a
F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

B L A C K
L
A
C
K

G U Y
U
Y

When America realizes that Israel is their greatest enemy, then Israel will be scrubbed from the face of the Earth.

this faggot kike really pushed the envelope of tolerance and came out unscathed, so basically he's a raving lunatic.

the faggotry clearly exacerbates the jewishness. a literal match made in hell.

this guy should be put down with a single k98 shot to the sternum.

I love how he's just letting him talk, never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Damn...red pills look like THAT?

>not aviable in your country
Goymany has become early soviet union-tier
this isnt even fucking funny anymore
it has become a fucking totalitarian liberal hellhole prison

I thought that was really funny too. Almost everythign with 'jew' in the title is instabanned on youtube, unless its a kike propaganda outlet like the bbc or natgeos channel.

Did you know that kike whore Anette Kahane is related to the radical jewish supremacist Meir Kahan?

>he's on LSD goys
>this isn't how jews really think
>we are your greatest ally

guy looks like pic related

fucking bassssssssssssssssssed

>not posting based Mark Mark Mark Mark
youtube.com/watch?v=VFbK7ZZE9EY

>everythign with 'jew' in the title is instabanned on youtube

>THEY ARE THE PEOPLE THAT BULLIED ME IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!
And that right there is the absolute ground of the leftist mentality:
>I was bullied in school so I resent everyone who reminds me of the bullies. I must tear them down today to make peace with my past weakness.

>MFW WE HAVE OUR OWN CONTROLLED OPPOSION

>christians invented slavery
ahh yes all of those ancient Egyptian christians

What % of Jews do you think think like this guy? Honest question from a bluepill

most of them don't express it and know how this makes them look, but they believe it.

Literally every practicing religious new, I know several ethnic Jews that don't go to temple or don't have close ties to the Jewish side of the family that hate the Jews just as much as we do

It's older than two years... surely..
where is the time going?

web.archive.org/web/20170929115526/http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/245896/elie-wiesels-secret

Almost all of them. Read the media that they produce for themselves.

>newfags posting redpill replies to top comments

kek

That's in berkeley by the way

>I see that smarmy smile
>like a smiling COBRA

kek

that's absolutely crazy to me that there are countries that have taxpayer-subsidized positions whose responsibility is to scour the internet for "offensive" stuff and censor it from their citizens. why is your country okay with that?

WTF i love Christians now. Death to the Jews!

not really this guy is just mentally ill. looks to be bipolar going through an episode i'll do this and everytime i do it i get very spiritual or intune with some ideology and i'll go on long ass diatribes (usually in public) like he is usually directed at someone that i 'perceive' to be in opposition of my stuff.

really you just act shamefully, disorderly, and criminally that's why when i'm manic like that I wish someone could help me not make a fool of myself and tell me to chill to go have a drink or something. kinda like what someone needs to do with this bipolar guy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee

Holy fuck I hadnt seen this before. That was embarrassing. No wonder I lost 150 goybook friends as soon as I defended christianity openly. I like how this guy called Weimar gay heaven...its like they dont see history repeating and dont realize that the quiet low-key christian people can only be pushed so far with intolerance before they flip out. The 90s were nice, when gays and straights kept their sex lifes at home and didnt wear it like a badge of honor. Fucking silly retarded liberal wonderland right now.

jews are less than 2% of the population, many never interact with jews regularly so it's hard to explain.

you can't go by what's on TV, trust me, OP is very typical in their actions. i've had the unfortunateness to know several through my work. OP is fired up of course, but even at baseline they all have that exact same arrogant neurotic vibe. easiest to spot when they are being amongst themselves in social non-work settings. it's easy to recognize when you've been exposed to it.

anyone ever think e.g. some doctors they had were creepy/weird as fuck? like a detached serial killer vibe? look into them. those were jews.

For what it's worth, i've known 4 jews and they were/are pretty cool most of the time. They aren't particularly religious tho.

They aren't all bad. But just like how blacks have a predisposition to be criminals, jews have a predisposition to be communists.

I live in an area of Chicago with tons of jews

They are extremely hateful of white Christians. One time I asked my Jewish co-worker "Oh yeah it's Sunday so all of the church attendees should be getting out about now, right?"

He snapped back "THERE ARE NO CHURCHES IN THIS TOWN. Only SYNAGOGUES. I mean, GEEZ!" in the most nazily arrogant triggered Jewish voice I've ever heard.

Shit guys, why do you still live there, must be horrible. Move to Denmark or something.

>mfw when the gas lighting jidf shill with the nazi reddit flair replies to himself

Nice video -- hate that guy...but hes not a Jew....doesnt look like one, and admits hes an atheist.....hes just a freakazoid shitlib

this one never gets old.

desu most semites are "atheist" these days

He literally called him a filthy goyim, you fuckin retard.

>Gay, ginger, barefoot jew in short shorts possibly on drugs sperging out in public.
Holy fuck

This is my exact experience. I do believe a lot of extremely wealthy people in power might feel this way though.

>it's the citizen kane of red pills
You mean something so boring nobody finishes watching it?

All. Even the non religious, ethnic or bacon cheeseburger eating whatevers will double down and organize against Christmas parties must be Holiday Parties. Easter egg hunt must be Spring egg hunt.
It's some gotcha game where you go about your friendship and then boom - Why are you eating a ham sandwich in front of me?

It takes some serious cognitive dissonance/mental illness to believe that you're superior to everyone else despite all of the worlds history proving the opposite.

>blacks have a predisposition to be criminals, jews have a predisposition to be communists
there's a lot of truth to this analogy, but in my experience, i've known some black people that i knew for certain were good people. i've NEVER known a jew that i would trust with anything even in the slightest, even ones that i "got along with".

EVERY jew i've known were self-serving shit stirrers at best... legit sociopaths at worst

jews ARE very good to their own tribe, something we need to start emulating

He called himself a jew multiple times and literally called the preacher a goy, you JIDF faggot.

barefoot "natural" jogging was all the rage like 7-8 years ago

Your young. If you decide to enter the parent realm scouts, sports, school. The pretty cool most of the time will disappear and the how dare Christian American culture make my child feel different. Change everything so my kid feels good.

i liked his pan up to the sky during that one scene

It really is quite amazing to whitness history like this happen. I love the liberal arguments of "history repeating itself" or "be on the right side of history" lol

if you really want to fuck with kikes convince people that goy is a racial slur

>I lost 150 goybook friends as soon as I defended christianity openly
not surprised

not sure if LARP, or literal kike.

thanks for your input

You dirty goyim beast

>The Jew Cries Out in Pain as He Strikes You

YOU LOSE
YOU GET NOTHING
GOOD DAY SIR

He thinks people bully him because hes gay and a jew
not because he's an annoying faggot