Why do you hate us?

We Muslims hate degeneracy as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynaeceum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orientalism
amazon.com/Orientalism-Eroticism-Modern-Visuality-Cultures/dp/1409463958
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't. I know that the Jews pretend to be muslims and do terrorist attacks in order to stigmatize Islam because then they get to kill more muslims in their region in order to expand their land.

These sinners run free because Hudud is not enforced. Western punishment is too soft.

I don't hate Muslims and i agree with your values, except the part about God.

Do it without blowing non-muslims up. Pretty simple

Your "heaven" is a place fit for beasts, with endless lust and pursuance of vice. Your false prophet allowed for taking multiple sex slaves and multiple wives. This appeals to the vicious man who cannot control his lust.
In other words, you only hate the degeneracy that is not allowed by Islam, but the degeneracy allowed and the degeneracy awaiting you in your pretended "paradise" is supposedly okay.

>Your false prophet allowed for taking multiple sex slaves and multiple wives

Sex outside of marriage (zina) is haram. Multiple wives must be treated equitably thus you must be able to provide for them fairly.

i just take a look at the civilization muslims built and its not good friend

>Fucks kids
>Hates degeneracy
Your morals are fucking laughable you disgusting sand nignog. I would rather my children not get fucked.
Go read Kite Runner.

The dissimulating bothers me. Most of the shit though was caused by western elites. Babylon is squeezing you guys. Do not like that u side with leftists.

Any religion that promotes the carnal appetites as the end all promotes degeneracy.

>tolerated degeneracy
...and a "paradise" fit for beasts.
Mahomet's claim is to be the perfect exemplar of humanity, al-insan al-kamil, the best of all mankind, khair ul-bashar, and the perfect model of conduct, uswa hasana.
If this is true, then everything he did should and must be emulated, which includes marrying 6 year olds and having sex with 9 year olds.
>tolerated degeneracy
You are degenerate infidels.

You ""people"" are degeneracy incarnate.

>Do not like that u side with leftists

They side with us. We don't side with those useful idiots.

Notice how the degenerates tend to support Islam though.

Hmmm I wonder why that is?

Figure it out sandmonkey.

Because both you and the jews drug the white countries in your bullshit. Also you are the most violent religion, and you view everyone not muslim as an infidel. Also there is all that terrorism shit too. I wish you and your jew buddies would kill each other out so god christians can take over your oil fields.

muslims hate everything and everyone. only things they do enjoy is praying, fasting and marrying 4 year olds

Mohammed was a self-serving false prophet, like Joseph Smith or L. Ron Hubbard.

Jesus may not have been God, but he wasn't a selfish liar groping for power and money.

>hates degenercy
>follows an adulterous pedophiliac torturer
Mohammed is burning in hell right now and if you don't repent you'll join him

This is so infuriating. You are literally re-hashing intentional mis-reading of similar arabic-sounding aramaic words that Byzantine propagandists (who spoke Arabic and knew what they were up to!) used to discredit Islam -- a power that was BTFO'ing them 24/7 14/88.

Saudi-Israel is basically the same country. They share intel, are best-buddies, and share the same strategy. Israel Mossad planned 9/11.

Everyone on Sup Forums is getting triggered by the false flag Vegas shooting but every single so called Islamic terrorist event is similarly suspicious and false-flag.

Byzantinists wrote this propaganda. They claimed Muhammad was a failed monk from Sinai who was also homosexual and failed to pass his christian monk exams. They claimed this two centuries after the fact, and when Muslim superior war-tactics totally obliterated their Roman Empire. Since then, this has been a classic in the repertoire of christian polemics.

I don't hate you. I just don't like fanatics and people that insist on showing their beliefs down my throat, which alot of muslims do I'm afraid.

He married multiple women because these marriages were political alliances. He only had one child, that's kinda hard if he was fucking them all -- isn't it?

Arab tribes would demand that Muhammad take a wife from their own, otherwise, they would feel insecure.

Daily reminder that Classical Athenian society and Byzantine Romans literally invented the Harem and Burqa. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynaeceum

Who has done that to you personally?

Hating degeneracy while secretely yearning from forbidden and degenerate stuff. You want the destruction of the traditional family.

This.

Funny how the degenerate left considers muslims as their soulmates, as they find themselves mirrored in them.

The sex slaves were just for fun.
>tolerated degeneracy
They practice a degenerate religion that appeals to the base instincts of a barbarian, promising them an eternity of sex and vice.
That's literally a paradise fit for beasts.

This.

There's two things I hate: difference and change

Degenerate Westerners have always projected their filthy perverted minds onto the east.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orientalism
amazon.com/Orientalism-Eroticism-Modern-Visuality-Cultures/dp/1409463958

U faggots fantasize about nubile young women being available at the whim of a brutal man. It's only true in your dreams and fantasies.

Fuck off cut dick

Not me, I want to die virgin man! But muslims hate the idea of the family, a traditional family.

Who told you this?

I hate Muslims because of their cruelty and stupidity. It is a religion designed for lower tier humans. There is no thinking in Islam, no flexibility. It lacks mercy and decency.

Yes, it does hate degeneracy but as degeneracy's equal, not as its superior.

Why do you think this? Defend yourself.

We cannot coexist and you ugly.

Jesus Christ is Lord

What do you think about the prophet Mohamed marrying and fucking Aisha before she was 10 year old?

Is that degenerate?

What do you think about marrying your 1st cousin? Islam permits it.

Fuck islam.

/Autism

Fuck islam.

You also like cutting off peoples heads and tossing acid on faces and fucking kids and making your women wear curtains on their heads.

>What do you think about marrying your 1st cousin? Islam permits it.
So does Christianity and judaism and hinduism.

Are you this stupid?

I find it ironic Muslims are against Zina, and they they're the filthiest, dirtiest, most stinking, filthy, hairy, ugly, shitskinned rapists on the planet.

You filthy rapists are subhuman animals, revolting worthless beasts, you're not human and yet you're trying to lecture us about Zina LOL!

Kill yourself you arab rapist.

You like murdering millions in hellfire bombing-holocausts, fucking kids, making kids trannies, king womens cum-dumpster sluts.

the top Jew fears white people making an alliance with Islam against the Satanic Jew that controls capitalist western society, i see most posters in here as those trying to create the illusion that Sup Forums hates muslims, when we actually have far more goals in common.

1. Nice job avoiding my point about Islam worshiping a pedophile and considering him the most perfect man to ever walk the face of the earth.

2. I'm Atheist. I think all religion is retarded. So your point about Christianity, Jews, and Hindus only supports my position. I agree, all these belief systems are idiotic, backwards, and disgusting.

>1. Nice job avoiding my point about Islam worshiping a pedophile and considering him the most perfect man to ever walk the face of the earth.
Islam literally forbids worshipping Muhammad. He was not a pedophile because the concept did not exist, and women were married younger in the world of antiquity. He also married her for the political alliance, not consummating for years.