Defend this

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/10/why-do-witches-ride-brooms-nsfw/281037/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANIME

Miyazaki-sensei is pedo?

Who is attacking it?

What are my weapons?

>WOULD ANYONE PLEASE THINK OF THE FICTIONAL CHILDREN

I can't. Those bloomers aren't cute at all. Chara print or shimapan are the only acceptable options. Possibly spats IF and only if there will be sweaty physical activity.

best Ghibli dub?

Bloomers are cute.

I like lolibutt.

Cute!!

10/10 would defend from sick fucks thinking of sexualizing her just so I can have her all to myself instead.

wind

I cast Shield of Fiath.

It's ok if young characters do it.

Heidi has a pantyshot of the MC in the opening and everyone is fine with it.

>best Ghibli dub?

Uh, you liked Phil Hartman as Jiji?

Is she wearing a diaper?

I'm a huge fucking 'subs only' fag and even ~I~ liked Hartman as the cat. That man was golden. I wish there was a dub where everyone retained their Japanese voice except Jiji.

I don't defend assholes.

>Miyazaki also expressed his opinion about the terrorist attack at the offices of the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and gave his opinion about the magazine's decision to publish the content cited as the trigger for the incident. He said, "I think it's a mistake to caricaturize the figures venerated by another culture. You shouldn't do it." He asserts, "Instead of doing something like that, you should first make caricatures of your own country's politicians."

Defend this.

Flawless... Nothing to defend :(

You owe me a side.

SHAMEFUL

It's merely the shame of the past, the product of delusion of an old, senile man. We're past that phase.

>Instead of doing something like that, you should first make caricatures of your own country's politicians

Miyazaki, if you're going to give an opinion on something, try to keep it informed.

Also, no. Nothing should be immune to satire.

I miss japans unapologetic animated genitals and boners

nipple-less tits and the occasional nipple just dont do it for me. No matter how many filters they throw on them

He is the proto-trigger that just wanted his anime respected in the west instead of school girl panty shots

>Phil Hartman
RIP in peace

It's okay when Miyazaki does it

>Grandma pants

Not seeing the issue here, op.

Why? It's already well known that Miyazaki is a leftist, anti-Japanese gooklover.
>He also took the opportunity during promotion in Korea to reassert his strong stance about how his country ought to apologize for wartime sex slavery, stating that “the issue of the ‘comfort women’ should have been settled a long time ago.”

If every Japanese person was like him they would probably be as pathetic as Germany by now.

All japs are

Why are the Nausicaa shots there?

Because le funny pantsless girl memes

Some westerners consider young women to be little girls

If little Japanese girls show off their undies as often as Miyazaki's movies imply, it'd be hard not to be.

This isn't a little girl by any means, but this is a thing little girls do there,

sauce?

Various random Japanese pages. I got this from an imgsrc akbum (which no longer exists) of playground bars, but I don't know where it's originally from.

maybe giving her skin-colored tights was not a good design choice after all

He's right, you know.

Tbh most little girls the world over really dont give a shit cause they are children.

He has a point.

Being an asshole for no reason other than to be an asshole is not intelligent.

Charlie Hebdo made thousands of caricatures of their own's country politicians and religion. It's what they are paid for.

According to Oshii he is.
Speaking of Oshii I believe he was in love or had some kind relationship with Washio Machiko

Japanese are backwards comformists; all of them.

It is cute and makes me want to fuck her. There is nothing to defend because there is nothing wrong there.

It's just poor color correction.
The most recent BD release (from the Miyazaki box) has better color correction.

Totoro had the best ones, even better than Prisma.

I absolutely can't defend it. A real witch always goes nopan. No wonder Kiki lost her powers.

>dat airpocket around the pussy and inner thigh

Truly the greatest undergarments

sauce on bottom left image?

How do witches fly on brooms without consequences of the riding? I mean you if you can levitate you don't need in use broom for it right?

True witches don't use pants.

Triple kek

This

Miyazaki is no different from a fucking hipster: "hurr durr the shit I made was beautiful and doesn't deserve to be defiled by those I consider plebs/otakus"

>omutsu

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/10/why-do-witches-ride-brooms-nsfw/281037/

She's wearing bloomers. The most unsexy undergarment that has ever existed in the history of women.

Those are not even bloomers, they are diapers.

can I get sauces on that picture ?
I realize it's bait, but some of them look really good.

>BACK THEN
original gundam
probably some leiji matsumoto work (Uchuu Senkan Yamato ?)

>RIGHT NOW
usagi drop
haruhi (probably the movie ?)
madoka (probably the movie ?)
bakemonogatari

what's the other stuff ?

Top right is Hellsing Ultimate
Looks like there is a monogatari movie and I think Unlimited blade works in there too.

I also think I recognise the steins gate and psycho pass characters but I haven't seen the shoes so I am not sure.

>shoes
I meant shows.

I'll seen what I recognize
>RIGHT NOW
Row one: ?, Sakamichi no Apollon, Uchuu Kyoudai, Hellsing Ultimate
Row two: Fate, ?, Madoka, ?
Row three: Usagi Drop, Rainbow, ?, Bakemonogatari
Row four: Psycho-pass, Haruhi, Steins;gate, ?
Row five: ?, Break Blade, Sakamichi no Apollon, something by Nobuyuki Fukumoto by the looks of it

thanks

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

What happened is that art got better, but anime got worse (story and character wise)

>plebs think this is a bad thing

calm your tits, you fucking sperg

Kill yourself newshit.

>二歳の女の子と恋愛してどこが悪い

Back then: Fun comedies with cartoon art

Right now: grimdark shit for teenagers covered in photoshop filters

you know what, I'll bite.
what's your fucking point ?
is it because I /r/equested sauce on a picture ?
autistic retards like you are a far bigger problem on Sup Forums tbqh, your shitposting is derailing the thread even further

Have anyone read this book?
I'm not sure if it is out in English, but it is basically a collection of Miyazaki's thoughts, life, background and all that.
After reading this book I had a pretty solid understanding of this old man. He is a tormented soul, can't get a hold of himself. His attitude pretty much represents this. He always throws tantrums when he have an argument or interview with people. I think he generally has a frustration about this world as a whole. Even when he was nominated for the Oscars he started his speech with phrases like "I'm proud Japan didn't profit from war" and such. But this book also had some good idea that gave me some thoughts on Japan and East Asia in general. I recommend you guys read it if you can.

I noticed that too.

In the printed article it's written as 一二歳 tho.
Even then, shouldn't it be 一十二歳 ? I've never seen the former way of writing outside of video games

This is a trap, ain't it? You can't fool me.

To be quite honest, I'm not sure. I'm worried now.

Why do you act like you belong?
You have to go back.

The motivation to being an asshole to muslims is typically "testing the limits of free expression" and such. Of course, it has become quite clear by now what the limits are.

>I decide what Sup Forums is and isn't
>crying "newfags GTFO" over and over in the most butt-blasted manner at random anons totally isn't shitposting
whatever man, this is the last (YOU) you're getting from me

sounds like a nip proto-SJW desu
I used to have a lot of respect for his work, but after Princess Mononoke he only ever did disney-esque snorefests.
Ponyo in particular was total fucking garbage.
Those quotes also make a lot of sense in hindsight, what with muh strong independent female leads and whatnot.

There's a difference between underplaying what your country did during wartime and the kind of backwards ass shit that japan does to pretend the atrocities it did never happened.

They don't have to go full german apologist culture but should at least have the self respect to admit it happened and was wrong.

I think that goes without saying, but if I had to choose one extreme I'd go with how Japan handles it.
tfw germanfag

>Miyazaki doesn't have interesting camera direction in his movies
>What's with all the awkward upshots looking at underwear!

It's fucking retarded to go to either extreme.

For the record, Germanydid pretend nothing happened after World War I. Which is the major thing that led to World War II.

There's definitely people in Japan playing Wise Monkey when it comes to World War II. But its nothing like other countries. There's been plenty of Japanese directors who not only acknowledge WW2, but went to great lengths to make it the focus of their works. Everything from Space Battleship Yamato to Grave of the Fireflies.

When it comes to Miyazaki, he isn't claiming WW2 never happened. But he has gone on record as to saying he prefers a world where World War 2 didn't happen. Both Porco Rosso and Kiki are suppose to be set in a world where World War 1 happened, but World War 2 didn't. And its pretty clear that Porco Rosso had an anti facist message.

>Space Battleship Yamato
Which one are you talking about, because the old one is pretty hilarious.
In the first episode the American fighter-pilots salute the Yamato as it sinks, ffs.
If that isn't propaganda I don't know what is. (unless it was meant as parody)

>Grave of the Fireflies
Couldn't that movie be also construed as >Waaah, the evil yankees firebombed our poor defenceless civilians ?

Neither depict any war-crimes committed by the Japanese.

Grave of the Fireflies is 'kids are disrespectful little shits'. The only issue is that Takahata made the authority main figure (the aunt) such an unlikable cunt that it was hard not to see Seita's side when not wanting to go back to her.

Couldn't that movie be also construed as >Waaah, the evil yankees firebombed our poor defenceless civilians ?

And that would be stupid if you did.

You're the kind of idiot which has led to the current era of fatalism and political correctness in everything. Claiming if you don't actively point out something, you are somehow against it.

The Phantom of the Opera obviously condones slavery and hate towards asians because there aren't any black of asian people in the story! So scandalous!

Every story with a white protagonist needs to be replaced with a black protagonist user. Especially the ones written before the 20th century.

That only aids the argument, not work against it.

>All that projecting
Wew lad, calm down, I never said I actually entertain such views.
I was just responding to someone claiming that the movie somehow acknowledges Japanese war-crimes, which it doesn't.

Honestly, I have no idea what the movie was supposed to be about other than "war really sucks and terrible things happen in it, mang" I guess, which would be ok,
but other movies have done a much better job of portraying this. (Full Metal Jacket comes to mind, inb4 >live-action doesn't count)

Full Metal Jacket doesn't count because it's from a different perspective and about a different war.

It's proof that Miyazaki is one of us and he hates it.

Reminder that this once existed

This is one of the worst films I have every seen.

If there's one thing Tumblr's good for, it's introducing me to concepts and preventing me from actually entertaining them out of sheer weirdness.

Looks like I made the right choice.

I want to steal her bloomers

I'm talking like in very general terms.

>Grave of the Fireflies
>Kids try to survive on their own in a time of war
>They're bad at the whole survival thing
>Grown-Ups unwilling or unable to help
>Kids die
Dunno, I don't even care. All of it is logical and feels inevitable.
It's like when people die IRL somewhere because some volcano erupted. I don't care, it's inevitable and part of our daily life, why would that make me feel bad ?
Also doesn't help the characters aren't particularly interesting.

>Full Metal Jacket
There's much more tragedy here. For one the whole conflict is strictly political / ideological and doesn't really benefit anyone, least of all the soldiers and civilians.
The last scene has MC killing a little girl, whom he is ironically supposed to be protecting.
I don't think I need to go into more detail and it's kinda off-topic, but FMJ made me feel something, while GotF didn't, that's all I'm saying.

Except the entire point of Grave of the Fireflies is that grown-ups WERE willing and able to help, but Seita was such a faggot he refused the help he was offered, which led to both his and his innocent sister's death.

if a girl is wearing an open dress, there's a good chance she'll be exposed if a strong enough gust gets under it.