(((coincidence)))

Anons please watch this video and tell me this wasn't planned all along. What is Donald Trumps phone number, we have all the evidence this was a set up.

youtube.com/watch?v=51yrzw6jWns

Other urls found in this thread:

mgmresorts.com/en/company/welcome-to-the-show.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f3y8924sKZI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2017/10/13/huge-mysterious-hole-appears-sea-ice-near-antarctica/762344001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It wasn't planned - It's called synchronicity

Tell me more please!

It WAS planned.

Well, they did sacrifice them to the egyptian gods in front of the pyramid during the HARVEST festival - The quiet before the storm

Jesus doesn't exist

Harvest 91

Zip code 89119

Can we get everyone to down vote this video once and for all. MGM may be some sort of secret cabal that controls the masses through pay per view fights and other vices.

Jesus Christ or Jesus Campos???

this video turns my stomach for some reason.
nice trebs

There is only one deity that would appreciate such a harvest

Seriously i fell nauseous. It even says "sh*t" in the video. What company wants to use foul language to its customers.

Feel*

What is this Total Recall?
mgmresorts.com/en/company/welcome-to-the-show.html
I'll kindly get off ride now

No larping.
Kys

No one though seems to talk about the second shooting for some reason

youtube.com/watch?v=f3y8924sKZI

I said it yesterday, I'll say it again... I'm just waiting for y'all to realize Bohemian Grove has been unironically torched, like the rest of Northern CA. A purposeful purge has happened and a few decades worth of evidence, gone.

I love the shills that just spam LARP without knowing what it means. It's the most funny new trend in shills.

There were shooters at MGM, Tropicana, Aria. as well as mandalay. And there were also shooters at the airport or at least "suspects", that's what the police scanner said.

You know what is most creepy though? I learned about the illuminati cards a day before the shooting and I was going through the cards and I was like (When I saw the Las Vegas card) wtf Las Vegas - theres nothing that has happened in Las Vegas

i am an honest man. I want the truth and i have no other worldly knowledge about this incident. Theres something eerie about all of this. Like how the Sup Forums post about the metal detectors. The rfid is coming, at least thats what i think about @_@

Has anyone checked Kushners company's stock recently?????

Have you ever been to Vegas?

They have a penis puppet show that sells out nightly. It’s sin city user. Modern day sodom and gomorha.

Oh god. Listen, nobody buys your kushner bullshit. we know he's the person trying to establish Palestine's sovereignity that's why shills hate him so much. He's not even reported on enough with verifiable evidence beyond "anonymous sources"

Anon5 was right again.

More info please

We need to compose all the cards together and list what has and has not happened. This will be our ultimate form. If we can predict the rituals, we can summon kek to dismantle them

You guys keep going on about the police scanner. In times of crisis, there tends to be false reporting of additional shooters. When there was a shooting at my college campus, they had the nearby university hospital on lockdown for two hours and I was listening to the scanner talk about a second shooter in the east wing of the hospital. They eventually cleared it and it was determined to be a false reporting.
Scanner is not fact. It’s just as mad as the chaos on the ground.

i have not been to Vegas. I am a poor podunk with different values

Stop. You guys are so fucking blatant in your dismissiveness it's obvious you're someone who doesn't want people thinking to hard about these (((coincidences)) just give it up already. stop being a faggot.

user 5 IS NEVER RIGHT.

???

We need to start phonetically spelling this guy’s name...like Ha-zeus or some shit.

Do you realize the Kushner character assasination is done by zionists because he's not one?

Well Jesus in spanish is pronounced Hey-Zeus

Zeus was in the womb for 6 months on 9/23 he was birthed again

Wait what

Well hes jewish, very wealthy, owns 666 ave, married to Trump, paid Harvard more than needed, dad went to prison

??? more disinfo ???

A WINDOW INTO OUR WORLD

If you've decided to pursue a career with MGM Resorts, you're in great company. Our 77,000 exceptional employees are the lifeblood of our organization, creating the extraordinary experiences that bring guests back to play and stay again and again through our suite of incredible brands.

quote from webiste

Nothing you said indicates anything that suggests he's not helping Trump MAGA. The address of a building is circumstantial evidence at best, and not really even that.

Pretty much yeah more disinfo. Kushner prolly isn't even Jewish desu, I think that's more of a LARP with Trump praciticing the Art of War.

based fuckin frank going strong after the shillcon fallout
his threads still get deleted every time
they're scared

Why does he sound like a woman that transitioned and why does ivanka look like a male that transitioned?

All im saying is we're being played like the sheep we were meant to be :(

thanks cia user

What? I'm not CIA and (((they))) are trying to play us but it's not gonna work. Vegas was the last straw and soon their demise will come. The storm appraoches. Hollywood is directly connected and Pedogate is going to turn into Jewgate.

The god of the jews is Yaldabaoth!!
why do we continue to praise the pedo jews???

o ya, ww2

Oh shit. I didn't know the demiurge had a name. Thanks for teaching me something new!

cant tell if larp or genuinely nice

I was just tryin to be nice.

we're like little kids that knows somethings wrong but nobody will listen. what will we ever do. i really think we need to focus our energy to a force that will act upon our intentions

Shill disinfo

We've just gotta keep believing. I see the tide turning every day. Most people aren't prepared so I feel as if its coming out gradually but will get faster and faster.

tell me. What is the end game scenario?

The Bible is from the future.

Pedos in hollywood tie directly back to pedos in DC which will subsequently tie back into Israel being the people who blackmails everyone. At the same time JFK's documents are going to be released showing he was assassinated by Israel. I believe that Mueller is investigating Hillary, well actually the whole government. There's gonna be impending tribunals which expose all the shit that's happened since JFK died. After that we'll find out that Jews have been genociding white people and Israel has been doing the same to Palestinians. The funny thing about this is because of the holocaust they set the precendent that there is absolutely no defense that can be made against genoicde. This is going to fuck over Israel.

Pizzagate also goes all the way back to the Rothschilds since they are the leaders of the evil in shadows.

That makes me happy to hear :')

Before this information is relayed to the public i think we will be far gone. they will be the ones who live past the destruction of us

What does this video have to do with anything?

I'm not so sure. usatoday.com/story/tech/science/2017/10/13/huge-mysterious-hole-appears-sea-ice-near-antarctica/762344001/

Just the fact it was posted in September and what they choose to show and say in the video. Entertainment is their business and what is more boring than people being shot and killed at a concert?

the real question is, why did they choose to tell us about this?

what is supposed to be with the video?
i mean, i see a marketing thing, why is this considered remarkable?

they are compelled to do so by Mammon

>tfw i thought this was a pyramid boi thread from the pic
is frankposting finally dead guys

well, insider selling, yes, can be considered suspicious.
i don't see any compelling reason to place any significance on the video, nor it's release date.
looks like a professionally implemented marketing concept, there is nothing suspicious about that

Trump will complete the system of german idealism.

I'm close to deleting my frank folder. /HTG/ is dead too which sucks. Did someone actually get Frank's family to take away his computer privileges or did Frank anhero?

considered suspicious

its just a coincidence, im feeling a little tired

mayb a6 if he was actually in contact with his dad lel. even traffick hasnt had a post in almost a week. looks like i dont need my proxies anymore

tell me more pls

its not dead but dont slide this thread

can't believe it's over

i love how htg just fizzled out and fucking died
what a bunch of fucking losers

wait what does the circle say?

no idea
iirc this was a fake pic made to fuck with frankie boi to make it look like he is crazy

frank ended up taking the bait and claiming he predicted it, even Tardanon was taking the picture seriously.

who knows, Frank and crew might one day make a comeback.

can i get the full rundown? how did you guys get his name??

i check 4plebs every other day or so just in case
any chance you see that hilarous larp about the super spooky message popping up on one of the frank sycophants computers over on traffick?

Quick rundown on Frank with added developments;

>Started out as ZergRusher, a notorious Starcraft 2 troll
>Known for vague threads, general autism, and trying to start a cult of personality, ended up disappearing around the election
>Changes his name to ScrinRusher when he switches over to PlanetSide2
>Anon5 shows up in September claiming to be an insider
>15,000+ posts in under a year, average thousands of posts per month
>Most of his stuff is directly taken from /x/ and cripplechan
>Claims to be the person who broke pizzagate first
>Repeatedly spams his threads around Sup Forums and calls anyone asking for any proof shills
>Proxies and talks to himself for hundreds of posts(just like he did on PS2/Starcraft forums)
>Gets doxxed by toothepaste user in May
>After repeated denials, he has a weeklong meltdown where he claims that anyone who posted about Frank were all being monitored and would be visited by hired assassins (spine beetles)
>Deletes all his social media accounts, including his plebbit, twitter, and facebook accounts
>Goes dark for about a week after people start contacting him/his family
>Comes back and claims that all the shills were actually from terrorist forums that doxxed him to prevent him from saving lives in the London Bridge attacks
>Stops making Knowledge Bombs and now most of his threads get deleted for off topic
>Now he makes /HTG/ threads and stays there, claiming that people who call him out are working for sex trafficking operations
>Claims that anyone who posts images related to his doxxing is actually posting "deep drive CP" and anyone who saves Frank images will be arrested for CP
>Most recently his mom and dad were contacted by A6 and he has gone dark yet again
>DetectiveAnon threatens to release all of his deleted reddit posts unless you admits he larps
>He may never return

this is the tldr ignore the bottom bits

here is the dox steps 1/3

2/3

3/3

and bonus pic for good measure

PS2 did just get a major update, that could explain his absence.

Faggot

You and i did use to sing the alphabet together

>all lit up

indeed they were

Total Recall

MGM Resorts = vapid horseshit for people with meaningless lives

I will briefly look into this

I have a hard time believing Frank was that dedicated for so long. Even after the doxx. Too much for his type of person

if MGM wold comp me i would visit the resort :(

you don't believe in autism? Look at the finnish guy that is always in Lauren Southern threads or the Turkroach that posts dead americans or the Greek guy living in germany that hates all germans, kek.

you best start believing in heroes, user. youre in the presence of one.

Wait what does is imply?

Ikr? During summer I found myself correcting summerfags using LARP and checked incorrectly.

whos this semon demon????

checked and tfw 20 years from now they release the files