What's the last anime original (that's not a long running series like Gundam or Macross) that's had a well developed...

What's the last anime original (that's not a long running series like Gundam or Macross) that's had a well developed story with thought and energy put into it's production and was at least 2 cours long? Code Geass maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/manga/39325/Boku_dake_ga_Inai_Machi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Code Geass
>well developed story

Better than most anime

Macross Delta

Can you not fucking read?

>that's not a long running series like Gundam or Macross

Concrete Revolutio

Yea, too bad the directing was mediocre. It could have been a GOAT show, but it ended up being alright.

Kuromukuro

Decent show, but yea it's the best we've gotten in awhile.

Nagi no Asukara

RE:Zero is going to be up there.

>anime original

Pic related had no business being as good as it was.

Based Fukuda

Congratulations on posting the only shit show in this entire thread.

Code Geass was a total clusterfuck in S2, it was still enjoyable but a total clusterfuck.

Erased was pretty good. It might have lost some momentum at the end but it was still good.

>Erased
>anime original
myanimelist.net/manga/39325/Boku_dake_ga_Inai_Machi

me not read gud.

no one wants to take a risk an produce an original multi cour series today. All good recent recent anime are one cour

Counting sequels there's Fafner Exodus. It's not exactly a mega franchise like Gundam.

And yes Concrete Revolutio, despite some bumps along the way.

You're right, it was. A lot of stupid shit happened, and there were plot holes galore, but looking back, even in season 2, that last string of episodes had fucking gravitas.

I've been asking this question for a while now but I just get shitty answers like Psycho-Pass.

I think Tiger & Bunny is the closest thing so far.

>cross ange
>kuromukuro
>mayoiga
Within the last year. Do you even watch anime or do you just post in 3x3 threads and jerk off over Eva and GitS? Disgusting, but expected for a rec thread.

Was coming for this.