Sup Forums What do you do and how much do you make annually?

Sup Forums What do you do and how much do you make annually?

I'll start.

Marketing Director/Senior Advisor

Buttloads.

Sales (Technology)
$300K USD total comp

son of steel baron
about $1m

Chef at Wendy’s

$125k bass salary + commission and bonus

NEET
$0

how does it feel to contribute to shit and die?

posting in Sup Forums
6 Gorillions

Quality Manager for a video game company.
$115k

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you

POTUS, is that you?

Dishwasher

$20,000

I teach indians how to use toilets and wash their hands through training classes, marketing, and informative media.

96k per year + food/lodging/travel

Chef de cuisin, Wendy's, 200k/year

No shit? How did you manage to get a job like that?

Gubmint.
~$80k
If I don’t take it, a sheboon will.

Clergy, $65000 annually.

deliver flowers about 28k annually +benefits

We'll wtf are you doing here?
>Assuming it's true

I make a couple million a year keeping an audience enraged over something they can't do anything about. I thought I was pushing it with "Trump monologue #843" but the money just keeps coming. Great memes you kids got here by the way, and please keep giving me shit to talk about.

Behavioral Interventionist
(I mentor troubled white kids, judo toss unruly nogs)
64k annually

It's legit. And this place is the least cucked Christian community I've ever seen. Lots of other nonsense, but a lot of people talking earnestly about their faith, topics that matter, etc.

holy leaf.

Enjoy church tomorrow morning.

My god...

That pretty fuckin cool, I never really gave that aspect much thought.

$85k this year, own my business
Should make close to double next year if the economy doesn't explode

how big is your cock

LOL

some of you guys are alright?

Conservative Protestant

How many years of experience/work history did it take to get to that level?

Currently an entry level marketing manager making $40,000 annual plus health insurance. Wondering what my 10 year outlook is like.

Master's Student
~$20000

Arguably I don't actually "make" the money, they give me money for being a good goy which I then waste on stupid shit. Like being a nigger on welfare but people see it as a good thing.

Conductor

Good benefits, alot of complaints about the lifestyle but I enjoy it for the most part

"No shit"? Sounds like lots of shit.

Very cool

1. Software Engineer
2. 105,000

Nothing.
None.
If I'm lucky, I'll retire within the next year or two.

Call center supervisor for cell phone company, $60,000 a year

Construction sales, 185k

simple, kick everyone's ass each year around you never be the weakest player, look for a new job every 2 years with a better title, and at least 20K more salary. either your currently employer will match and promote you or you take the new job. Honestly most folks do some job hopping the first 5-8 years to get the title, experience and salary up. This is assuming you plan to work for a mid to large+ company.

Other option is to work at a start up, you can inflate your title to just about anything, and if your company is successful and you stay on top as it grows you will too. But typically getting the salary to make huge leaps is hard in a startup. Even if your role now warrants it, you always need leverage. CEO's don't hand out 30%-50% increases for annual performance, only for "saves".

chief product officer- marketing technology company - $500-600K (salary, bonus, stock, etc)

beg my mom for train money
$0 annually

Serious question from someone outside tech: What's the career path like to get to where you are now?
Would you say it's true, in your observation, that only the naturally dominant and superior make it to the upper rungs of the payroll in tech companies?

Pharmacist
$120k

112k base + ~15k performance bonus
Software Engineer

What kind/what stack/where

dont do shit. i make 0. gubment gives me moneys.

almost 30 with a degree in mathematics, top kek.

Electrical lineman

$110,000 / yr

>marketing director
>strawpolling potential marketing victims on income info, which is data his company would likely be willing to pay for
>49 replies

Custodian. 12-15k annually.
Poor as fuck, but working towards masters degree

>caring about how much money people earn on a Japanese basket weaving forum

Software developer, 150K

TO? Van?

Pharmaceutical tester.

$350k CAD + annual bonus

23k annually, account rep in a call center

Vancouver. Smallish company.

Licensed Drone Pilot.

$75K

I work for the government. I made 170k this year (first year) and now that ive finished this period of my training, next year i will make much much

Since other anons are including their extras, i have full health cover including optical and dental. I also get to travel all expenses paid to different countries.

>Much much

What did he mean by this?

It wasn't easy. I graduated college just last year, but work at a reputable company (Apple). Also had a 89k offer from Lockheed, but used that offer as leverage for Apple. Most of my CS and CE friends weren't as fortunate and make 60k - 75k at smaller companies. Do I believe I have earned the right to have a better job than they do ? Yes. I can think of countless times where I stayed in my room studying (Cracking the Coding Interview/introduction to Algorithms) and developing my own projects to make my resume stand out while they were out partying. My advice to you if you did not graduate college with a CS/CE degree would be to dedicate at least 2 years focusing on what you specifically want to work on; build up your resume. Go to hack-a-thons, work on projects, create things that aren't simple, and try to get a job at a smaller tech company before you go for the big dogs as you will not be able to master this overnight. You must be tenacious; you will be rewarded accordingly.

Senior Software Dev
$130k

$85k

Flight Simulator Engineer

I may not make all that much but my schedule is incredible. I only have to work 2 weeks per month.

I meant to say "much more" but i fucked up. Phone posting is cancer.

Engineering. I trained in mechatronics, but I'm doing project engineering stuff at the moment.

I'm still in my first year out of uni, so I'm only making $75k.

I work for FEMA, 120k.

Hitman. Depends.

Yikes.

Trust fund brat. $875k after taxes.

Overnight walmart. Annual Net income: $30k

What's that like/how did you get there?

busboy $8.65 / hour + tips

Suck Weinstein's dick.

All for nothing.

Engineer
100k TD
TD=Texas Dollars
Exchange rate = 1/1, but only you can buy a lot more shit with it.

What field?

I go to trade schools for free
Fuck working while going at school I say

It's a shame that more don't understand that faith compels us to be the shepherds and sheepdogs of the faithful rather than their butchers.

Dang man, how many years out of school are you?

Were you top of the class or close to the median?

Work at my father's company as CTO. I make 375k. Could make more, but I get the whole thing when he dies.

Civil Structural
-Bridges

You would be shocked

kek

>chef at wendys
havent seen this meme in a while

Im a petroleum transfer engineer, $350k a year

I’m currently unemployed but I used to bring my brother sandwiches and he would get all our sushi comped.
Now I just watch My Little Pony all days to have a remnant of nostalgia.

Rothschild food taster
Nothing, I'm a slave, please help me. I don't think I'll be able to access the internet again anytime soon.

Systems engineer. $145k + 401k + pension.

One of Putins Twitter trolls

I'm 25 and an arts (at least not fine) graduate. Really thinking of going back to school for CS but wondering if it natural reasons (inherent intellectual deficits) or some other literal faggotry inside me that prevented me from going that path on the first round. Either way, I know I'm not a genius, or in any way truly exceptional.

I've just been doing the normie-wages dance for a few years and I have become profoundly aware of how much of a terrible life it would be if I continued to live it. I need out and I will grind my bones to dust to earn a safe and comfortable future.

There's just a creeping fear that I'm a Darwinian castoff.

Delivery driver. Gross 53k

Mathematician 300k per year

Self Employed Electrician
$80/hr
Around $120k-$170k a year depending on hurricane season

>working

Investment banker, 125k

college student

>n
Hard work & dedication is worth twice its weight in brains, promise. If you do it you'll find out how right I am.

Don’t screw up; pic related.

Bless me father for I have sinned

DR Jordan B Peterson.
800,000 USD.