Why do SJWs call you a racist for talking about iq?

Chimpanzees on avg are not as smart as white humans. We dont call you a racist for saying that. So why should you be called a racist for saying black people arent as smart on avg? Both are factual statements, so what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mL3sho1CpkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its that ur using IQ like its a legit indicator

I've never been tested myself but I've been told the questions are "white/western-centric." For example:

Which of these fruits are brown on the outside?
A. Kiwi
B. Apples
C. Bananas
D. Grapes

A white person would choose A, while a black person who does not have access to expensive exotic fruit would choose C because they can't buy fresh/yellow bananas at their grocery store. Only black people who have escaped the ghettos would give the "white" answer. This is why the tests are considered racist by some.

You know what the 3 best engineering countries in the world are?
Germany
Japan
South korea

You know what the 3 highest iq countries in the world are?
Germany
Japan
South korea

Nows about the right time to kill yourself you low iq inferiorboy ;)

t. guy who has no idea how IQ tests work after 1920.

Ill take “questions that have never been on a single iq test, ever, not even once” for 800 Alex...

Iq tests are purposefully made to exclude any cultural bias. Thats why japs score better on iq tests that were made by europeans.
Not very high on the bell curve yourself, it looks like.. :/

>a black person who does not have access to expensive exotic fruit would choose C
What the fuck, do you think blacks live in some alternate universe where they can't get partially green bananas at the market? Jesus get out of the suburb sometime

all the iq tests I've seen have questions like

>1D8_
>what is next in the series?
>A) G
>B) Q
>C) P
>D) Upsidedown triangle

There are no official IQ tests, it's just pseudo science for you to use in your weak arguments.

lolololol at these retarded dilettantes trying to convince people IQ is a just a spook and a fool of white supremacy.

General intelligence, easily and reliably tested and replicated, is the single greatest predictor of lifetime earning potential. It’s perhaps the most well-understood and well-supported psychometric feature of human personality.

You deny it because a.) you’ve been woefully misinformed and haven’t read the literature or b.) you have some emotional or personal conflict of interest that prevents you from acknowledging reality.

Black engineers don't exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3sho1CpkI

1D8 is followed by visiting the town armory for a better fucking longsword....

Seriously I would have thought "M"
1 add 3(D), add 4 (8) add 5 (M)

Youre parents were poor because they had low iqs. Is this the reality youre trying to escape, inferiorboy?

let me ask.. so how should we score or rate intelligence? inventions/civilization? not being a smartass... just curious how we can score intelligence.. you also say its culture bias..

Nice try inferiorboy. The question you were given had a logical answer, but the iq required to answer it correctly was higher than yours. So now youre posting a question without enough information to determine any answer, as if the original question was flawed. But it wasnt flawed. Your brain was flawed.

They think if you ignore it, eventually there won't be enough white people, and they will feel smart by comparison.

They call you racist for everything.

But this especially is the silver bullet not only against SJWs but the entire western delusion that's currently choking the life out of it.

Simple fact is, if you want to judge everything by average outcome, you need to see what is being put into the function as well, and that's average intelligence. But admitting it's a biological average at fault and not some systematic racism, prejudice, or lack of white money being forcibly stripped from them is unacceptable.

Well, unacceptable to them but they don't matter. The truth is the truth. It won't lose to these stupid fucking animals. It's only a matter of time until it's widely accepted.

Engineering ability faggot.
An african with a 70 iq cant even make a bow and arrow.
A german with a 150 iq can make an mri machine to save your genetically inferior child from his illness when, by your logic, we should punish the 150 iq german, destroy his mri machine, so everybody can feel more “equal”.
But then your faggot son would die.
I think thats kinda the silver lining tho.
You get to show up at funerals and tell family members that their own efforts to equalize everybodies egos led to their kid dying.
God damn im good at this internet thing...

Cuz leftosts themselves are chimpanzes, and they fear the truth being known, thats why.

(You)

Thats why i think this is a fun time to be a “so called” troll. Eventually people will say “fucking L Mate... the trolls were telling the truth... and the SJWs were lying sacks of pus”

I can say I understand the detractos of IQ tests.

Whether you like it or not, there is a "cultural component" behind any test that must be learned before you take it. For example, if you give your grandfather the joystick of your PS4, he probably won't be able to play even though we're talking basically about pressing buttons. Since he has never played a game before, he doesn't understand very well how to use a joystick in order to complete the tasks of the game.

Another more subtle example, you normally study to an exam reading old exams given by the same professor in past semesters, that's because your professor expects that you answer a determined question in a way you might not be familiarized with. This explains why a person with no exposition to formal education will get the score of a retarded on an IQ test.

Another objection I agree with is that it's hard to reduce the intelligence of a person to spatial and quantitative questions. IMO I find it hard to declare a person dumb or intelligent because he got right or not the twelfth question about what the position of a cube is in a figure.

Then dont call it “intelligence”
Call it wat it is.
A “measure of how well a person will be able to deal with complex concepts such as engineering, math, and architecture and, in turn, their ability to make lots of money in an absolutely fair meritocracy”

People who bash on iq as a measure of G are generally very low on the scale themselves. Or their trying to stick their dick in a SJW Feminists vagina.

IQ Tests themselves could be problematic for a tribal or uneducated African, for example, who has never taken a "western test" before.

He or she has probably never even be asked what is "two plus two" before, so asking them to establish a pattern with a question like the following could be next to impossible.

Q: What is the third part of the following sequence?

1: Cat Dog Horse Cat Dog
2. Mouse Cat Dog Horse Cat
4. Cat Dog Mouse Cat Dog Horse

Christian morality has placed us above the animals as the unnatural rules over the world to fuck everyhting over as we see fit. Non-whites and the majority of the west has this christian morality if they like it or not and view humans as not animals.