Which country's opinions are the most well-respected on Sup Forums? And why is it Australians?

Which country's opinions are the most well-respected on Sup Forums? And why is it Australians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ci2bFFGM8T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Harvey Weinstein is a sexual terrorist

He's a Jew. Isn't that enough of an insult?

Why is Australia most respected?
>pic related

>well-respected
>Sup Forums
>Australians
Bruce lay off the meth ya druggo

Australia? You mean Southern Chindia?

Only country that comes close to the level of CLOUT we have around here is Nips and they're only based 50% of the time.

Your dead right mate, I value my opinion above all others and I'm Australian, therefore you're correct and also probably a no voter.

A fellow man of culture, I see. It seems like we don't even have a worthy challenger around here anymore. Sup Forums belongs to the AUSSIES.

Aussies own this board.

The leafboys have always been Sup Forums's/chosen/

Estonia.

in terms of posting its the aussies that are either really fucking on top of it or shitposting their hearts out. good banter all around and they usually claim fpbp.

close second would have to go to norway. pretty underrated but they effort post more than any other flag i see here.

Finland

Japan

Our debt as a percentage of GDP has more than doubled since.
HDI has fallen over 10%.
>Measuring self reported happiness

Australia has good opinions.
Fags are gay.

Pirate

leafs

List is 2010, 2014 data taken from wikipedia

MAJORITY OF TAXPAYERS ARE BABY BOOMERS AND THEY WILL AL RETIRE WITH THE SAME DECADE

AFTER THAT THEY WILL ALL DIE WITHIN THE SAME DECADE AND YOU WILL BE A MINORITY ACROSS ALL AGE DEMOGRAPHICS

THE MONEY YOU PUT INTO YOUR SUPER ACCOUNT IS SUBJECT TO INFLATION.

JUST LIKE $1000 IN THE 80s IS WORTH A LARGER NUMBER OF DOLLARS TODAY
YOUR SUPER ACCOUNT WILL RETAIN THE SMALLER NUMBER INTO THE FUTURE

its japan

Leafs are Sup Forums's most least respected posters.

I'm not sure I have greater than average respect for Australian opinions; but their bants are the most consistently amusing.

Like I said though, Nips can be based, but only about 50% of the time, the other 50% is davido-kun's pretending to be nips.

finally someone speaks some sense

desu i'd put estonians and japs up there with ausposters for quality, but since there's such a large amount of burgers i see better stuff outta them, just disproportionately.

Sup Forums greatness in descending order:
>Finns
>Leafs
>Aussies
>Israelis
Yeah, fuck the Jews; but Israelis are good posters. Canadians are like Aussies but subtler and craftier. Finns are the Sup Forums master race however.

>Melbourne most liveable city
What a joke that is.

And the UN loves making people unhappy
>"oh they are the happiest people on earth, better put some 3rd world criminals to fix that.."

Also pic related.

canadian finn with a proxy detextered

fuckin cunt

If I want to come to Ausland and beat up fags with Strayan right wingers, Will I go to jail?

t. 6'5" 250 angry bastard

Yeah, and you'll be buttraped by echidnas. Be warned: the penis of the echidna branches into four at the end and will leave you feeling extremely sore and sorry.

nah, we'll tell the coppas the abos did it

Did they jack it to get it hard for the photo?

How does one get this job?

Up until just earlier this year the state of Queensland had a "gay panic" legal defense that meant you would get out of a prison sentence if you punched a gay man that was hitting on you.
You missed out on the golden age of fag bashing I'm afraid.

After the echidnas are done with you, then it'll be the turn of the kangaroos. Honestly, they don't give a shit about what they fuck, even if you're a really fat, mad Murican.

Good goy

>Australia
>whites there will be brown in 10,000 years do to hot climate
>muh master race

Thank you master!

I unironically enjoy Israel posters, but hate jews. Where does this leave me?

in the chamber of secrets

>he thinks humans will still exist in 10,000 years

Reveal your flag you filthy leaf!!

t. West New Zealand

opinions are like orgasms
everyone can have one but i only care about mine

Japan for bantz

Australia for shitpost (up your game, you're getting sloppy)

But in general, everyone sucks regardless of country, but some people suck more than others. See OP for example.

t. objectively worst country

nah you forgot about Pajeet

>up your game, you're getting sloppy

i havnt been posting very much recently, sorry

Australians are just cocky douche bag Canadians with a funny accent

Why are they so arrogant? Is it because the English deported all their especially annoying criminals to their abo-infested prison-hellscape? We may never know for sure.

That's fair, okay I redact my statement and submit this one in its place: Leafs and pajeets are tied for bottom spot.

>pajeets
I think you meant pirate posters. India mysteriously vanished when meme flags were introduced.

can't handle leaf poster. We truly are the best ones with top tier bantz

Anglos are the best posters in general
>Minus Leaves

they don't have time for Sup Forums. they're searching for a toilet

>cocky
yes
>douche bags
sure
>canadians
HOLD ON YOU LITTLE CUNT YOU WANNA SMACK AROUND THE EARS FROM UNCLE BRUCE? HUH YOU LITTLE SHIT? FUCK OFF DOWN THE FLAT U FAGGOT, ILL FUCKIN GLASS YA YA DAFT WANKER ILL SHIT ON YOU UNTILL YOU DROWN, MY SHIT IS PRETTY MUCH CONGEALED WATER AT THIS POINT, IVE BEEN DRINKING BEER FOR 18 DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT FOOD, YOU'LL REGRET THIS

voted yes just for the butthurt
as in, I want poofs to make my butt hurt

>mfw ausfags move here in droves

>Anglos are best (retard)
>minus leaves (really retarded)
>posts a pic with a Canadian Mountie ( AHHHHDHERRRRRRRRRRRR)

>HOLD ON YOU LITTLE CUNT YOU WANNA SMACK AROUND THE EARS FROM UNCLE BRUCE? HUH YOU LITTLE SHIT? FUCK OFF DOWN THE FLAT U FAGGOT, ILL FUCKIN GLASS YA YA DAFT WANKER ILL SHIT ON YOU UNTILL YOU DROWN, MY SHIT IS PRETTY MUCH CONGEALED WATER AT THIS POINT, IVE BEEN DRINKING BEER FOR 18 DAYS STRAIGHT WITHOUT FOOD, YOU'LL REGRET THIS
>supposed to be "better" than leaf poster
fuck you kangaroo cunt

>A Leaf using non-arguments
What a surprise

How do Aussies perceive Kiwis? and vice versa?

it's always Americans that post such stupid shit that I actually can't tell if they are pretending to be compete retards or are actually that fucking stupid

Peenoise

it was a ad hominum scerecrow argument fucking retart

>is canadan
>claims to be smart
>cant spot ad hominums and scerecrows

im lmao'in at ur lighf rn

don't mess with us burger you'll regret it like 1812

t. shitty copper cable internet

I'm curious. How do you guys have reliable shitpost uptime when your internet infrastructure is falling apart and your techs keep fucking up upgrades?

Do you have some sort of supersonic carrier pigeon?

youtube.com/watch?v=ci2bFFGM8T8

>hurr durr I don't know what to say
>oh let's say it's a ad hominum
good job you look more like a retard now
pic is you after losing to a leaf

Stay mad Leaf
>Strongly implying Canada was independent in 1812
That was the British. I thought we were the ones known for bad education?

No one wants to move to your poofter ridden country

nice appeal to authority argument faggot, try harder

Interest cunt

They're tolerated, in the same way you would tolerate your autistic little brother.

the governments litterally so shit at infrastructure they're actually making ads telling people not to use too much power because our power grid cant support us

JUST

>implying it wasn't British Canadian soldier who lived there whole life on north america

>appeal to authority argument
where?

nice association fallacy, cuckmaster.

go home leaf, you lost this one

hey Sup Forums, you know how during the history of Sup Forums (you aren't a newfag, right?) nearly all the best memes were created when the "kids were at school" aka off-peak hours for US/EU

guess who was awake...

you think this was just a Sup Forums thing? we've always been here, it's just country flags that have exposed the AUSSIE.

FUCK

Australian energy crisis
>tons of oil (crude, gas, shale)
>tons of coal (peat coal, but whatever)
>death-inducing levels of sun
>unfathomable expanse of land

wat

>he actually believes this

Almost every normie Australian I've met has praised Canada and said they'd love to study/work here.

shit the digits speak. Still I'm not finished I win and you lost admit it like a man

The only places I wanted to travel let alone live were Germany and the UK, they're both fully fucking ruined so now I'm going to settle on a holiday to a chink country like Japan/S.Korea, Canada can suck my hairy ball sack.

American opinions are the most respected because 40% of Sup Forums is American so by sheer numbers we win by circlejerking and voting for ourselves. The rest of you fags would have to band together behind a single candidate to beat us.

normie australians have a very bluepilled image of canada. hell, before Sup Forums came out and i could see cucknadians with my own eyes, i thought canada was just snowy australia.

turns out you lost more than just the ensign when you made the
>a fucking leaf
flag

Take your defeat honorably you disgusting leaf. The digits have spoken.

Eyup, im thinkin the leafboys are back

>queensland is like texas
>except it doesn't have its own power grid

Sucks for you fags

dont forget the one of the largest uranium deposits in the world

>so by sheer numbers we win by circlejerking and voting for ourselves.
Story of america in general.

>then nobody will be around for muh master race
>nihilism sinks deep
>Australia

Canada is so much better than Australia. When I want there to meet some family, I was appalled how stupid a normie Australian is. It's worst than typical normies in Canada

m8 I h8 to say this but you're wrong.

define "american"

Literary who? My country is way more relevant, and is shit.

Why do australians have such small penises?