Shingeki no Kyojin 84

Grab on and hold tight snktards, the coming chapters will be wild ones.

Bert was worst boy.

I hope stump man makes it out of this alive

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki. Also, I want Annie to kill Armin as soon as possible.

Annie is gross, Mikasa is the main girl who makes the majority of the audience's heart go "doki doki".

Guys, I need someone to refresh my mind
Do Mikasa and Levi already know they're related? I believe Levi did but Mikasa still doesn't know shit does she?
Also fuck this shit, Erwin should've gotten the injection, but at least Bert finally died like the faggot he was

Mikasa a shit.

Yeah they know.

This.

Fuck off.

Nice try

I miss him

Me too. It's not fair. ;_;

Indeed.

Hange and Levi are the only veterans left alive.
Think about it.

So what the fuck is the retard even gonna do with his new titan powers? Also how do you guys thinks they'll bullshit Mikasa into getting titan powers as well?

A god amongst men.

So knowing how vicious and spiteful fujoshits are, how much are the EL fujos gloating and shitting on the ErwL fujos?

Not many since their ship also got BTFO beyond belief. With Levi punching Eren like that.

I saw an ErwL and ELfujo go at it on twitter. The ELfujo was being a cunt and rubbing Erwin's death in their face, but the EwLfujo pissed them off by saying at least their relationship ended on friendly terms and isn't abusive like EL. I wish I saved it. It was pretty funny in context.

I want bert to get out of this alive

kek

Bert was cute. Incredibly cute imo. Tall boy, big nose, nervous at all times. Super fucking cute and his crush for Annie was even cuter. I liked the guy, hell, I even drew him a few times. You could say he was my faovirte "villian"

But is death is nothing short of satisfying. I'm glad he died the way he did. He deserved every single munch.

I still can't believe this chapter happened. I feel like I read a weird fanfiction by an angsty teen who doesn't understand all the characters well enough and tried too hard to be deep and failed. Titan Armin feels more like crack than canon.

only good thing about this shit chapter.jpg

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I liked how even in his final moments Levi didn't have a kind word to say to Erwin. He didn't even check if he was alive in a gentle way the way Hanji did.
So long, fujoshis.

Why do you think they are mad? They expected Levi to cry and hug him or at least to say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

He repeated his promise to him. Even if he didn't hear him that was a nice sentiment. Let's not pretend Levi and Erwin weren't close over fujos, now.

>everyone! please, save me!
Really , titan?

This.

i like how the artwork is getting worse with each chapter. that's the only reason i keep reading this trash.

Does anyone else feel sad for Levi at the end of all this?

He tried so hard to save his comrade and friend, but in the end, Erwin chose to sacrifice himself, and now Armin is the one to be saved.

Eren and Mikasa act like complete children and throw a tantrum at Levi having the nerve to try to save not only the leader of the group, but one of Levi's own closest friends. The worst part is that they themselves surely know how much Levi has lost, and they should know that this was probably Levi's only chance at saving someone who was close to him, yet they wanna just fight him instead of trying to be even somewhat understanding.

It's not only that. Erwin was more valuable than Armin and they were in denial or simply tried to negate it. You can clearly see it by Mikasa angrily telling Flocke to shut up when he spoke up.

Levi's a little cunt who deserves to be eaten.

I find it amazing how anons miss out on Mikasa having had the exact same reaction as the manlet. First comes shock to see their close person in such a state, then they try to defend their points as to why they should be the one to be saved, the a third party comes in and explains why the other person is the correct choice, then comes acceptance; Mikasa stops struggling against Hange, manlet accepts that Armin should be saved.

*EM

It was gross how she wrenched Hanji's wrist and cut her off when she was trying to calmly explain why Erwin was the better choice. At least Levi, Hanji and Flocke tried to talk to them. EM just expected everything to be handed to them because "muh friend wants to see the ocean, fuck our commander." They didn't even try to give Erwin credit where it was due. At least Hanji had the decency to agree that Armin was important, but just not as important as Erwin.

I hate how some butthurt fags deny that Mikasa is cute even when the evidence is put right before their eyes that argues otherwise.

I like the irony that Levi never once made a good choice he didn't regret.

Eren and Mikasa are so ungrateful. They don't realise how valuable the veterans were/are. They can't understand how much they helped them.

It's the other way around. If it wasn't for Eren they'd all be dead.

Plot twist. His father was the one who saved the walls. Eren will be on literal suicide watch.
>Mfw even his own father he ditched.

Mikasa best. Next arc for best girl after basement.

>Chapter 49: Erwin risks everything to save Eren because he believes humanity doesn't have a future without him and is smart enough to realize that
>Chapter 84: "The savior of humanity isn't me or Erwin! It's Armin!"

Someone shoot that fucking idiot.

i mean eren and mikasa are still children

I want to see Eren and Mikasa FUCK.

>This again.

I want to see Jean and Mikasa cuddle.

You know what kills me the most about this whole chapter? The person who wasn’t even there. I’m talking about Ymir, man. Ymir.
At the end of Clash of the Titans, she could have gone back with the SC. There would have been a hell of a lot of animosity and suspicion, but if she’d gone back voluntarily when shit hit the fan, they probably would have let her live. Historia and Connie would have vouched for her, and she’d have been too valuable a source of information to kill outright.
She could have been with Historia. The two of them could have been happy. Together.
But she gave up that happiness to save her friend’s life. And now he’s dead. Now he’s fucking dead.
The destruction of Ymir’s happiness (and perhaps her life, if those blasted theories are correct) only bought Bertolt a couple of months.
Ymir’s sacrifice was completely in vain.
And that.
Fucking.
HURTS.

Honestly this just gives me more confidence that she is still alive. 3+ years of waiting on top of half her reason for being gone being killed off right when he was reintroduced just makes me feel like we're not being made to wait all this time just for some off screen death reveal.

>Bertholtd finally bit the dust

Justice for the all the innocents he fucking killed including Eren's mother (indirectly)

I hope Reiner is next and then Annie deserves the most humiliating, slow and painful death possible. For the Levi Squad, and for Petra.

As a fellow Ymir fan, I hope to god you're right.
...She's gonna flip her shit when she finds out.

>And that.
>Fucking.
>HURTS.

cringe

do you think this is tumblr?

I don't think she'll flip out over Bert's death, but she'll probably feel bad about it.

>kids don't act like perfect robots when friend has a chance to be saved after being turned into charred meat
>reeeee how gross!!
l know you cunts are a bunch of friendless autists but this is shitposting at another level

Armin*

I don't think I could tell you one thing about who Ymir is as a person. She's really pretty boring.

>Ymir’s sacrifice was completely in vain.
That sacrifice was retarded either way, regardless of whether BR are still alive or not. I'm pretty sure it was mostly to get her out of the story anyway, to have an excuse to not give us any answers from her yet and for Historia's development.

Dislikes/hates it when people try to hide what they are like in order to please others. Acts like an asshole but still cares about and tries to help others in her own way. Fights tooth and nail to keep one person she cares deeply about safe. Was alive 60 years ago, is revered by titans and apparently is a rather prominent figure outside the walls and one of the characters who holds the figurative keys to the story.
That sounds pretty interesting to me.

>...She's gonna flip her shit when she finds out.
I doubt that.

Actually user. They would have made Ymir their shifter sacrifice to feed tk the new titan after Levi got the serum.
It just so happened to be that Bert got captured but Ymir would have been the one any other way.

That's not to say she hasn't already been sacrificed to another titan in titantown.

>They would have made Ymir their shifter sacrifice to feed tk the new titan after Levi got the serum.
Not really, because the SL aren't really mad at her. She is also the only shifter from outside willing to talk.

Why the fuck would she? She was very aware that BR were out on a suicide mission. She only saved them that one time because that guaranteed they'd be allowed to go back since they wouldn't come back empty handed.

And in case she's still alive Reiner will be the one to bring the news that he managed to hand over the letter

No Ymir or letter?
Okay, that's fine. Always next month, and next month, and next month, and next month, and next month, and next month, and next month...

Next arc, when the SL is back inside the walls and Hanji had some time to read it first, before giving it to Hisu.

I'm only saying this. SL was unwilling to use the serum unless they had a shifter at their disposal. That's why Reiner was almost offed, that's what Bert died for. Imagine if neither B or R had been captured and Erwin was on the verge of death, serum in their hands, Ymir right there at their disposal. No one would even think twice about offering her up.

At least the warriors may have held back since they may be aware of her value besides being another available shifter sacrifice.

We're not mad at them for being upset, but for the retarded logic they used and for disregarding Erwin and everything LHF said without even trying to talk rationally and consider for a second that Erwin might've been better for humanity than their stupid fucking friend who wants to see the ocean. It's fine for them to favor their friend, but their complete disregard to everyone else's feelings and Erwin's life was fucking DISGUSTING.

I don't expect a delusional EMAfag like you to understand though because you have the worst taste imaginable for defending these fucking awful characters.

> Chapter 49: Erwin was able to attack Bert because of Armin's bait. Without this even superstronk Mikasa couldn't do anything and people were dying like flies

Honestly, I only cared for Bertolt in this chapter. Just... no one deserves that, and it makes me SICK that people are HAPPY he died. Bertolt was just as damaged and driven to near madness as anyone there. I get wanting him to be defeated, but REVELING in his pitiful cries for help and whimpering the names of his only friends before passing? Come on.

I was talking about if they had to pick between BR or her. Not sure what they would have done if it was just her, especially after this chapter.

You may be correct in that we barely know anything abiut Ymir but
I think the core of the story lies in Ymir's words to Historia back in their flashback, are you willing to die just so that people would tell the story of your heroic sacrifice. I think many characters in snk are martyrs, not for the sake of saving humanity, but rather for the sake of their own glory; Erwin is the perfect example of this. Rarely anyone actually dies out of pure selflessness

Bert a shit glad he died screaming like a bitch.

Erwin understood Eren was important for humanity's survival, and really, he is humanity's last hope, not Armin. Eren saying he himself, along with Erwin, aren't the saviors of humanity is the stupidest thing he ever said.

>tfw colossal titan works on an exponential curve and Armin is a midget

>disregarding Erwin and everything LHF said
oh ok, l must have hallucinated mikasa listening to hange and not struggling after accepting her arguments then

neck yourself you monumental mongoloid

I think Armin will have his own special ability, not Bert's.

And to add on to this. I find it interesting that those are Ymir's words. Ymir is someone who comes off as selfish, rude, apathetic, but in truth she may possibly have performed the most selfless sacrifice out of anyone, and twice even.
I think Ymir's biggest moment of selfishness was lashing out at BR that she wanted to see Historia one more time by having her kidnapped, and even that was her plan to have Historia saved. Unlike Eren whose ambition is to be free, and to have every single titan destroyed, Ymir's only ambition was to make sure Historia would have a safe future (and possibly to have her people saved). Her form of selfishness consisted of living under her own name and not giving in to the desires of those who wanted her dead, but even that came to and end.
Really makes you think.

She wasn't "listening" to them and Eren sure as hell wasn't because he was still ignoring the very good points Hanji made and went on to talk about the ocean. Fucking gross, how can he talk about shit like that when humanity's survival is on the line? EM should be ashamed of themselves. Mikasa gave up, not because she ever considered their side of the argument but because she knew no matter how much she threw a fit she wouldn't get her way.

>EMAfag telling others to kill themselves.
Fucking hilarious. Thanks to your retarded favorites the manga took a nose drive in quality and will be shit from this month forward.

He already has one. 5 meters in radius IQ reducing circle.

> humanity's last hope
Humanity's last hope had lost his hope a long time ago and all he did in the last chapters was making suicidal decisions for him and hundreds people. I don't even mention, that Erwin was suffering from his role in this.
No, I don't try to say that Erwin doesn't deserve the serum. He did a lot for humanity, even though it was never really important for him. But Armin, who also did a lot for SC and humanity's surviving, deserves this serum more. He refused from his dreams for saving the humanity, while Erwin actually made a lot of people to die for his dream.

Eh? Why didn't he just turn into a Titan and break its jaw with his girth.

>it's a buttblasted "my shitty favorites died and main characters survived" sperg episode
wew

what kind of subhuman would even like filthy backstabbing traitors and murderers like BRA?

I already accepted the fact that she may have died off screen. Now all I'm waiting for is her backstory and I can finally drop this manga.

After Bert's death, I wonder if Annie is still alive.

This has nothing to do with who died. We're talking about EM. Keep up, faggot. You objectively have shit taste for defending this shit. They don't care about anyone but themselves and their friends. They weren't thinking of mankind at all in that moment. It wouldn't have killed them to fucking try to see this from humanity's perspective without their biased opinions like LH did. But so long as their trio is together fuck the rest, that's what they believe. How am I supposed to defend them and admire them as honorable MCs after this?

>being this anally devastated
you're not supposed to do anything but kill yourself user chan, you're the one who should keep up

>anally devastated
It's called debating different opinions, something that happens often here but I suppose you're too new to know that. Now that I see you're unable to form a decent argument I realized I wasted my time trying to discuss with an underage faggot who tries too hard.

>How am I supposed to defend them and admire them as honorable MCs

You aren't. This isn't fucking Naruto. Real people have flaws.

There's flaws, and then there's ruining characters so badly that the majority of the fanbase hates them. That's what Isayama did. He fucked up.

I bet Isayama is enjoying the conflict he created within the fanbase.

Could be. Let's not act like Snk?s fanbase isn't 90% pure shipping cancer, though. There was never anything to ruin in the first place.

Uh user. He just sunk two big ships

what fanbase

the bitter shitposting degenerates here and the psychotic tumblr fujos do not constitute "the majority of the fanbase"

And one little ship.

and thank god for that.

All shippers should be shot in the back of the head.

I'm referring more to Eastern fanbase actually, the fans he's mainly writing for. They're outraged and that's saying a lot considering how tolerate they usually are to shitty chapters. And it's not just the fujos, before you go and assume it's butthurt EwL and BRfags.

yeah you sure sound like a level headed debater and not like a venting shippingfag after the ending of naruto

I want to hug Annie.