Two drunk delinquents have supernatural powers and they want your money

Two drunk delinquents have supernatural powers and they want your money.
What do you do?

Change into my (not even) final form.

HA
JOKE'S ON YOU
I HAVE NO MONEY!

Make a stand

I'll give them all my money if they can explain how King Crimson works.

Give them fake money. They are drunk, so they won't be able to tell the difference.

Jokes on them i am already poor

THEY KNOW TOO MUCH

Epitaph shows Diavolo what's fated to happen in exactly 10 seconds. King Crimson can make time jump forward by up to 10 seconds. The results of what would have happened in that skipped time remain. So let's say you were fated to stub your toe while walking down the street, only for Diavolo to skip the time that occurred in. When time jumps forward all of a sudden you'll be lying on the ground with a sore toe and no memory of how you got there since the time in which you stubbed your toe and fell was skipped. However, while everyone else just jumps forward in time and has the results remain, Diavolo gets to move around in the time that was skipped. In this timeless world, nothing but Diavolo exists since that time was literally removed from the timeline. He sees how everyone else was going to move in the skipped time as projections around him, and he can move however he likes completely free from what Epitaph forecasted. So when his timeless world catches up to where the skipped time landed, everyone will be where they were predicted to be according to Epitaph except for Diavolo, who got to move differently. To everyone else it seems like just teleporting randomly since only Diavolo gets to change his actions in the skipped time and is the only one to remember it (since he's the only thing that existed in that skipped time). Additionally, while Diavolo is immune to results that affect him in the skipped time, his own actions against others that would have occurred in that time still remain. So if Epitaph forecasted that he would punch you in the face and then you would punch him in the face, he can skip that time and go do something else. So from your perspective you'd just get a sore face for no reason out of nowhere while Diavolo is off kicking small animals or something.

Hand over your wallet buddy, I might even give you this 10 grand yen as a token of our friendship. I did all th work explaining how King Crimson works, after all.

YOU'RE MY WOMAN

Threaten to tell their parents.

Which part has the best memes?

Duwang and such included of course.

Tie between 3 and 4 in that case. The anime gave 2 a huge boost in memes but it still doesn't come close to the level 3 and 4 had and are still getting today.

Okay then.

Which is the BEST JoJo meme?

Get down on my knees and suck them off.

Part 3 memes I can remember:
>ROADU ROLLER DAH
>The knife shit
>WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>DIO in general I guess, that whole fight was a fucking meme
>ORA ORA xD

Part 4 memes I can remember:
>Duwang in general
>Muh quiet life

Misc
>BUT IT WAS ME DIO xD
>Taste of a liar
>It just works
>Gay priest
>He would later die of a cold

This.

Both of them at once? I dunno user. Wouldn't sucking one off while letting the other fuck you be a better option?

What the fuck is his problem?

That's all up preference. In my opinion, it's "Gay Priest is here now" or Pucci in general, mostly because it's not that overused.

i want to know why he has bart simpson hair.

his hair is part of his skin.

i suppose it's not too different than your hat being part of your hair

>Araki has Jesus as a character in P7
>but does not know where the word Evangelium comes from the word gospel

He's retarded and his first ever friends were just using him to get cash. It's fair to be a little mad in that case but they just needed to beat some sense into him like every other Stand user in Morioh. Also he really likes money, which I can't exactly fault him on.

Nearly all of the main JoJo villains either end up being a meme or having a meme heavily based on them.

>It was me Dio
>WRYYYYYYY/road roller

>What a beautiful Duwang

>IT JUST WORKS

>Gay Priest

>D4C alternate names due to copyright shit

>2 gays
ayy

If Jobin ends up being the main villain I wonder what his meme will be. Probably BEETLES LMAO.

Araki likes DBZ a lot

I dunno, if they were just using him to get cash then they'd have accepted the free money he willingly gave them at the start, and made him think that was a normal and healthy thing for friends to do. They wanted to work at getting money together because then they'd A) have more money in general, and B) they'd have all done something to deserve it.

oh shit i didn't make that connection.

It makes sense though, because we had RHCP earlier.

Valentine
>muh napkin

And Koichi and his stand Echoes are Gohan and Cell

You forgot
>ZA WARUDO

Which is honestly MY favourite.

I get that, but I never really liked Boipucci that much. Whereas I love DIO.

IT JUST WORKS is also a good contender though.

The rare times that Araki himself drew colored images of him the spikes were not skin colored.

"You're next line is"
"Awaken, my masters"
"What is her name again?" (Hot Pants)
"Pancakes"
"Wood"

No dummy it's: JUST (pic related)

I wan him to dress up like a beetle and fuck me. He'd get off on it too.

>Implying Gappy isnt the real villan and Joshu is the real jojo

I was counting ZA WARUDO under the general DIO meme shit. Road roller, Wryyy, the knives etc, all of them come from the same fight. Probably because they were all heavily featured in HTTF, which was most of the West's first proper taste of JoJo.

>HTTF
Shit, that game was great. Voice acting was fantastic, as was the usage of moves + all the new additions (wish we got to see the equivalent of Shadow Dio actually fighting in P3).
>tfw no "redone" version of P3 where characters use more moves and are all more involved

>"Awaken, my masters"
I've grown to like this much more just because of the music.

And looking at that thread just made me remember I forgot one of the finest memes.

Cancer memelords. This is why everyone hates jojo and its fanbass

I bet all the Rock Buddies had their way with his supple manpucci.

Why is Jobin so sexual?

>Just one's fine

But Jobbing, he has 2 there.

His wife wont let him dress as a beatle in the foreplay so he needs to get that off by doing other weird shit

>What a beautiful Duwang

>IT JUST WORKS
who are these?

Don't even try laddy.

Don't even fucking try.

No way, even if she's only been in like 5 panels and hasn't had any lines yet you can tell just by looking at her that she's the kind of woman who'd love kinky shit like that. I'm sure she'll even get the costume ready for him and their entire bedroom is decorated like one of his beetle arenas.

He's a retard.

Of all people, you should know it the best.

He is a Jew

the fuck are you talking about? I just want to know

Kira saying 'what a beatiful Duwang' from Duwang.

Diavolo's Stand is King Crimson and King Crimson is the source of the 'IT JUST WORKS' meme.

Explain the fact that Buccellati was able to see/touch himself from the future when he first fought King Crimson, and explain how he was able to hit KC in the face as well during the same battle.

Tell them to hurry up and get on with it so a good arc can get animated.

>Additionally, while Diavolo is immune to results that affect him in the skipped time, his own actions against others that would have occurred in that time still remain

I don't think so, I believe Diavolo needs to be in real time for his actions to actually stick (otherwise KC would be even stronger than time stop). The way Diavolo suddenly sends Naranica into the rail is by constantly skipping to make his actions seem instant and unpredictable.

King Crimson can show his Epitaph to other people (Doppio fight), he showed Zipperman his own fate before striking him.

>King Crimson can show his Epitaph to other people (Doppio fight), he showed Zipperman his own fate before striking him.

Oh, that makes sense. So I assume that Bruno was unable to change anything even though he knew he was gonna be hit?

I agree, but I never understood how he got Trish out of the elevator without Bruno noticing. I can believe that he got Narancia without anyone noticing because there was a lot going on and it was easy to confuse the gang, but getting Trish out without Bruno noticing is a bit hard to believe.

Give them a blowjob instead