Taqiya in the workplace

Sup Sup Forums

I'm in a union job; good benefits, fair and ethical workplace culture. Respectful bosses and atmosphere.

I already did some good work documenting and exposing specific incidents of predatory exploitation, subterfuge, ill-reasoned race-baiting they have done -- as well as localized bullying and ostracism within our group. Looking for more tips/advice from here on out.

Enter --> 6 muslims in my work group practicing taqiya, or variants there-of.

I'm being fairly sociable; everything seems ok and everyone is reasonably getting along and we're team-building.

Enter first round of team metrics (shared team wide): I get top by quite a landslide.

Enter workplace hell: All of a sudden I'm ostracized by these subhumans; bullying and intimidation tactics abound. I notice they are rationalizing their training in dubious ways: claiming specific people who are helping them are racist, intentionally misleading them, showing them harder software.

It's basically an alliance of muslims -- their personality mirrors the lack of humility and self-awareness of your average shit head extravert/highschool kid.

I buried them hard and have told authority figures in my job -- documented incidents, dossiers on behavior.

Right now it is unclear as to what will happen at higher levels to resolve the situation. I feel reasonably secure but I know they are still going to try taunts and spread bullshit about me to other people to try to instill isolation.

Any tips Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXRnWTB2FRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont

hit

enter

twice

after

every

sentence

you dont need to double-space to make your 'paper' look longer kid

First comment on Sup Forums ever. Posted to remind last post that post on Sup Forums isn't a paper. Nerd.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks. All you got though? I'm trying to fuel a discussion on tips to stop localized sharia law impositions.

i couldn't read your post my eyes are trained to read 25 line blocks of poorly punctuated rambling

Redpill your community, name the Muslim menace whenever possible, activism and community is the only way to counter sharia

Is this reddit spacing?

Let me visualize that top right verse for you. This is how Muslim niggers welcome altruistic bleeding heart Christians that ship them our resources.

Missionaries are no less and they deserve no less, fuck off with your sad cult subversion
Inb4 Africa XDDDDDDDD

Every day, what niggers do to us is worse than what Jack the ripper did. Shitskin behavior is worse on a daily basis than our most legendary worst. If Jack had been born in Africa or the Middle East, no one would have remembered him.

It's bad enough you shit in your own streets but don't bring that to your Sup Forums posts pls

This is actually a narcos video

Thing is I can't overtly identify this as a muslim takeover. Heavy PC culture nomenclature at work -- would quickly denigrate to islamophobia.

I think there's going to be logistical problems in stopping this at work since they are all literally middle eastern muslim.

>what could anyone need an AR15 for?1?!?!

God, I wish I could show every libshit I run into just one narco video.

Sand niggers will be bombed eventually, when lord Trump gets ahold of the button. India will be one of the last sand niggers to go because they are lower on the cuck list than the muslim scum.

Just say you are interested in sikh history, quote incidents from it, boiling people alive and making women sex slaves was quite common

Been seeing lots of Africans and muslims popping up everywhere... I'm not sure if were going to have a country too much longer anyway...let alone jobs

You're going to need another person to witness it and back up your accusations. Preferably a woman or poc. Going it alone will just make it look like you're a

Theres a beardless muzzie at my shop that constantly looks at me with pure rage. Its either because im white, tall and blue eyed or my chad tier beard. Im probably going to die of a hammer smashed face.

Your fiest mistake was working for a Union.

Goddamn people out there are brutal

lol, you guys are going to give yourselves heart attacks over worrying about us, wallahi

This should help some of you

youtube.com/watch?v=iXRnWTB2FRg

or this is all fake and an attempt to make white people chimp out into nazis

my exp with this is don't get mad, first perosn to get mad loses. i had a project with a burkagirl and it was honestly my first time dealing with someone this 2 faced. It's not that they work against you behind the scenes to build a network of groundless dissent with other muslims, its that they also actively seek to get you to fail at your own tasks in front of anyone that matters with a totally straight face, like its their fuckin job
this bitch was keeping me out of the loop as much as possible while going to my boss and saying I wasn't communicating with her. I was lucky that bossman had seen this before and told me not to worry about it. she got handled. bottom line is know your boss

Ace advice, thanks man. Yeah I already gave a recap to my boss before anything has stirred up against me (I think).