Fichte couldn't do it
Reinhold couldn't do it
Maimon couldn't do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/919065467976695808
twitter.com/KANTBOT10K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kantbot writes like a particularly pretentious undergrad and displays no particular command of 18th century German thought, unlike, say Logo does with lit

Checked.

DON’T WORRY user

FIRST COMES GLOBAL COOLING AFTER TAX CUTS PASS CONGRESS

THEN AFTER KEKS ARE BLOWN OUT IN 2018 PRIMARIES, WE WILL RAISE THULE

THE SYSTEM WON’T BE COMPLETE UNTIL HIS SECOND TERM

Actually Trump is going to drain the swamp before the year is out and he's going to unlock the mysteries of space and medicine.

THULE !

Super checked. ANYONE GOT HIS TWITTER?

i believe in land masses rising, rising from the ocean, i believe in the resurrection of Thule

its true

I'm gonna be honest guys, I flipped out a little when I saw those digits.

bump

Bumping because this happen was entirely underrated and underreported

kantbot is gonna bust a nut over this post being in this thread

FUCKING CHECKED

mena is the best frog tweeter.
i need 2 know how many days until Avatar 2.

also them digits

CHECKED

What does he mean?

Memes aside, the original question stands. What is Trump waiting for?

Can someone explain what exactly German Idealism is without memes to this brainlet?

I'm not going to read all those books but im interested.

he predicted it a long time ago. trump is going to make german idealism real. Kant couldn't do it. TRUMP CAN. he's going to derive the complete system. it terrifies me.

such a boring meme

everyone needs to be aware that this system of german idealism is about to be complete.

FUCKING KEKEXd

The properties we discover in objects depend on the way that those objects appear to us, as perceiving subjects, and not something they possess "in themselves", apart from our experience of them. The very notion of a "thing in itself" should be understood as an option of a set of functions for an operating mind, such that we consider something that appears without respect to the specific manner in which it appears: correlating more to something like "idea-ism" than the common notion of idealism. The question of what properties a thing might have "independently of the mind" is thus unknowable and a moot point within the idealist tradition.

Well lets put it simple it was first about overcoming religion and then 'map' everything that we know and what we'll never know
Everything
And then making the ultimate conclusions
> Schelling couldnt do it

Why does this video get better everytime i watch it

expanding on that notion, the sea levels must be lowered so that the great civilizations of our hidden origins may thrive once more.

Unironically, Trump is a Hegelian world spirit who will lead us to the stars in order to fulfill our American birthright as pioneers of the unknown.

>
>Actually Trump is going to drain the swamp before the year is out and he's going to unlock the mysteries of space and medicine.

FUCKING CHECKED. Include me in the screencap

DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO DO IT

D E R I V E

Donald Trump's backing out of the Paris Climate accord is merely the first step in reversing the warming trends that have been caused by the so-called champions of Climate Change. We will drastically lower sea levels and witness the rebirth of Atlantis.

>tfw Kantbot likes one of your tweets

I think about this moment all the time. Kantbot will live forever.

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

bump

i wish i understood more about what the spergs go on about with German Idealism, i cant properly form the thoughts that whirl around and i havent got the vocabulary for it either, The frustration is hell having so much on the tip of your tongue or just out of reach in the fog, The problem is im smart enough to realise how stupid i really am and im smart enough to know the spergs like kantbot know what they are talking about and are probably right without really understanding it or being able to contribute i miss the nerds i had as freinds in school

Watch a few youtube vids on it lad.

Your just australian

Because its coming true

Are you familiar with the works of Frederich schelling?

Are there vids that dispassionately explain how Marx interpreted the lordship and bondage dialectic?

a new prophet has born, praise kek

They almost completed the system in 1933-1945.

It's time.

I find Kantbot more entertaining but Logo is certainly more profound. Got me onto McLuhan

Goebbels 2.0

links plz where do i start i really want to be able to rant with music magically appearing out of nowhere making the crowds hair on their arms stand up the way kantbot did, instead of just ranting its extremely annoying not being able to put thoughts into words because sometimes i think i got it all figured out on certain topics but the sperg rage makes me trip over my tongue and people just look at me and have no idea what im trying to say and im speaking FUCKING ENGLISH

>when insults are compliments

You're not retarded, you're just Australian.

was about to make fun of you but then I saw the digits...

Thats an amazing photoshop.

Im curious, can you give me a quick 18th century rundown?

this is a good follow on twitter, he has this way of explaining things that actually make its way all the way into my head, i swear im the only person who shills for this guy here since i found him a while ago

Are you me? You sound like it
What’s the cause of your brain fog? Medication side effects or something?

was KEK sent here to complete German Idealism?

Logo?

my mind moves too fast i cant sit still, nothing interests me (in the normie world) but these esoteric spergs their rants and unraveling the mystery's on the planet and who and what factions are in shadow wars with themselves, their agendas and what the truth really is but i cant sit down long enough to properly study, school was terrible for me i never stood a chance now i understand social engineering a bit more plus i learned what it is and many things make more sense, seeing that rat utopia experiment also makes me think i may be suffering from 2nd death, only recently though the breakdown i had must of been the beginning of me breaking the conditioning i always new something was off but i didnt know why, i used to be a normie a few years ago i didnt even knwo what reddit was, i never really used computers much now im here, and i want to find the groups responsible and boil them alive i dont know if that punishment is severe enough though, what do we have to become? i just wanted the truth.

Guys. This was posted earlier today.

Chek'd

>Reposting a larp thread screen grab.

it got 404d instantly.

>cause they speak English
The UK doesn't have English as a requirement for immigration, at least not for family reunification migrants.

It's not even Civnat. It's just a hodgepodge of people that do not even PRETEND to be a country.

>Larp thread 404'ing is a bad thing

Checked, can't argue with those.
>Awan case
>NFL
>Hollywood
>JFK
Strap in for a good year, lads.

the new right wont be completing German Idealism thats for sure.

You're going to make it pal. God loves you

bump

the madness does get to you, if they touch a hair on 10.2's head you'll have sperg rage not before seen rain hell on you, hes a sane voice in a rage of autism on the chans.

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/919065467976695808

there it is

The idiot and that Jew who assume he is talking about Hitler when he says German Idealism crack me up everytime. Urban and cosmopolitan retards BTFO.

Finally he's seen the light.

Anyways I like to hear this kantbot guy but I'm not well versed in philosophy, what do you guys recommend to read for starters?

LE EBIN CHECKED FELLOW MAGAPEDE LOL! BASED DONGALD IS GOING TO SAVE US ALL!!!

LE MAGA!

you might have the autism

Yeah. It's weaponized.

When his Russian shills can learn how to write better.

I better bone up on my Fichte.

TOB GEG :DDD

Kant is some old wise cunt long dead

this is kantbot
twitter.com/KANTBOT10K
make sure your sitting down

>pic related

Very soon, I would say within the next couple of weeks

what the fuck is thule

>what the fuck is thule
Home.

info on these pics you're posting?

Fred Savage?

witnessed

>this

As someone who studied German Idealism, I have infinite love for Kantbot, such a funny guy.

CHECKED AND CHEERS

it is known

holee fugg let it be true

not sure what logo chimps out about sometimes but im glad its not directed at me, the fact that his targets couldnt even comprehend his insults and rants directed at them is a bigger insult to him then what he just directed at them in the first place, in turn this fuels the rage its what gives him power to go on another rant, hes almost just yelling at himself aside from a select few who can understand him shielded by pepe memes hiding under rocks offering protection to those who meme.

i type too fast and dont proof read, its easier too post nigger dicks desu