Non-Americans will never know this feel

See this eurocucks? This is what freedom looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=deb_1507066797&safe_mode=off
youtu.be/JAgpNdbnHLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice Israeli gun.

Beautiful pic.

Pff, thats only in my bedroom closet. Wait until you see the garage.

TAVOR SAR
bullpup

>what is compensation?

Good for you.Nice organization too.

Fucking jealous Jose, we can legally only have like bolt action 308, double barrel Or a 12. Pistol. In sweden you could get larceny for building a potato cannon.

Murica!!

Sup Shane
The tec-9 shoots amazingly well
Thanks for putting up with my bullshit while I got the money for it
I'm making a breddy gud review video for it, I'll text you the link when it's done

Most Amerifags will never have that feel. That's $30k in guns and ammo.

At least he will be safe against the Muslim horde.

No comment needed here.

Beautiful. Goddamn it's good to be an American, isn't it?

>steal picture off reddit
>take credit

haha yeah nice freedom, faggot. let's see your actual 'collection'.

mirin'

Why'd you buy an overpriced, over-complicated jew gun?

That's what you get when you finally leave the basement and get a job.

That guy is an idiot.

You're supposed to store guns with the muzzle down.

Amen. MAGA.

You're a walking public hazard.

Bullshit. Personal preference on how you take care of your weapon.
Entire forum wars have been fought on down/up.

Truly freedom. Like you can and should own firearms if you are a man (i e are responsible).

Love my x95.

Wheres the automatic weapons lmfao?

but is that your, user? i dont think it is

Because it's nearly a foot shorter than a similarly barrel lengthed AR. Perfect for urban environments.

You covered your Indiana Jones poster. A shame.

America, fuck yeah.

liveleak.com/view?i=deb_1507066797&safe_mode=off

Who cares if it's legal or not? If you care about your family you must have a AUTOMATIC weapon. Doesn't matter if it's legal or not. The cops wont find out if you're not forced to use it and if you are it shouldn't matter if they find out our not.

Does Sweden allow non-refugee/non-immigrants to own firearms and grenades?

You're right, we need heavy machineguns and explosives.

What happened in France 14/11-15?

You better have some rare pokemon cards in there

This is freedom.

Sweden youre such a fucking bitch that an American Coffee company alone could conquer you with its personal armory.

youtu.be/JAgpNdbnHLw

I doubt it's a foot shorter than my AR since 22" would be illegal. Besides, who really has a hard time using a 34" rifle indoors?

What happened on 9/11? I think Europe has A LOT of catching up to do.

Meanwhile, Americans are getting COMPED by good Christian boys too.

He's a jew

He won't be safe from his toddler blowing his empty head off with one of these guns. Statistically that's far more likely to happen than a terrorist attack.

Wait, so you get charged with stealing for building a potato cannon?

Fuck, your country is retarded.

26 or 26.5. Yes, it's easier move indoors with. And yes I have a 16" barrel AT. Pic related is what my x95 is likely destined for in 300blk. Regardless it's a fun gun.

1% according to ancestry DNA test.....

What does planes have to do with weapons? Nice argument.

It's still an over-engineered mess that costs far more than it should. You could have gotten an AUG or applied for an SBR stamp and shortened a PS90 down.

>Worshipping Joseph's wife's son is freedom
Grow up.

Probably, we will never know tho. The jews doesn't need you to attack Sweden so you'll never attack us.

Never liked the aug aesthetic and have already applied for an sbr on my rifle.

Not so fast Sweden.

have u ever tried using them all at once? :D

>This is what freedom looks like.

No, that's what it looks like when the state doesn't protect you. You aren't supposed to be afraid of the police.

You're still making excuses for buying an inferior rifle.
He's from Norway.

You asked about France, retard. It was Islamic terror like 9/11 which killed more burgers than two centuries of terror in Europe.

On top of that Americans ENJOY random beta whitey checking out terror, because they sell weapons to the insane, blind, violent, watchlisters etc etc etc.

You know who isn't from Norway? This guy.

unless you're a drug cartel you just look paranoid

it's not that the citizens are afraid of the state. it's that the state must be afraid of its citizens.

You know who else isn't from Norway? This woman.

>'murica
>Using an AK

underrated

Also not Norwegian.

Yeah, but that guy in your gif is from Norway, he even has the clip that's from on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

you don't need a gun to protect yourself. No reason someone needs a machine gun for self defence.

This is about the best metaphor for Swedish "men"

These fine military men are also not Norwegian.

What is a state but citizens, should people be afraid of each other?

It's a matter of where people belong, not that they should be afraid of one another. I don't want you in my yard trying to fuck me in the ass.

I'm not saying Swedes aren't cucks, I'm saying if you're going to call them cucks, do it truthfully and use that gif to mock people from Norway.

>sbr
why not get a DD 10.3" upper and put it on a pistol lower? shouldering a pistol buffer tube is far superior to bending over for a tax stamp.

You can choose to change your future, but you need to remove the cucks.

Is he crying about his shoulder or permanent hearing damage?

>Implying we don't already own the rest of the world

You know exactly why he's crying.

It's like I have to spell this out for you.

Feels bad man.
What a cursed existence it is to be born in a country where only criminals are allowed to have guns.

Swedish and British may, perhaps be two of the dumbest groups in the world.

kek

/k/ the constant ally

You can probably go and buy a full auto killazine off the street in Rio though right? You're not safe beneath the watchful eyes are you?

>le bullpup meme

fuck off fag

Intermodals can be comfy as fuck if you know what you're doing. These Swedes will completely fuck it up, but a former mentor rented a backhoe and buried three full intermodals and a half of one underground to make a nuke-proof home. It was a shitload of work, but that place is a great hunting lodge.

It's risky tho, if you get caught you're fucked. Criminals don't care about that because they're usually caught for stuff that are way worse than carrying illegal weapons and they don't care about criminal records in the first place. Oh the wonders of gun control.

You mean the feel of living in constant fear, like a coward?

Damn, that is a nice collection.

would you rather defend your family against orc invasions than just stop insulting morgoth? whats wrong with you people

even if the orc invasions come all you have to do is offer your daughter and wife to them and get on your knees and they dont kill you? not so hard is it

>He won't be safe from his toddler blowing his empty head off with one of these guns
Except that's why they're in a safe, retard.

he had ear plugs

Polish ancestry?

Israel did 9-11.
Wake up.

>the state must be afraid of its citizens
^^this dude knows whats up.
Some of the eurofags will just never get it. Until you take them shooting.

Nice famas

The only people that make these stupid jokes are people who are insecure about their own penis size.

Over engineered? Hahaha go back to COD you fucking faggot.

>plastic garbage AUG trigger

Enjoy having AIDS

be honest you sleep with some of those

Only white men who obsess over laws honestly think that people cant have this in other nations.

And long term, in case any shit really goes down, those fat fuck diabetics will die from lack of metformin and their massive gun collections would be looted by mexicans and blacks who would actually have the balls to use them.

Having that many arms in reality just makes you a target, and is a product of hyperconsumerism.

Whites, if you can call the semi fair skinned people that pass for the in US, flee before violence allways. Look at detroit, no one stood their ground, they just left at the first signs of trouble. Compare that to places in california where mexicans just drove out the blacks and took over.

That pic needs t-bone steaks, bacon, and booze with it.