I always felt in my gut that there was something off about this case...

I always felt in my gut that there was something off about this case, but yesterday my father recieved a cryptic message from an old friend saying "Paddock was a terrorist" why is there next to no information on this case? What is being covered up and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/
snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
youtube.com/watch?v=Airit4kMaF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clearly they don't want to give isis credit which is a good thing, but they need to lay off of the gun grabbing bullshit.

Clearly white people are full of angst and just want to shoot up schools, churches, concerts, and malls. Really nothing off, white people are violent THUGS inside.

*internalized oppression*

Faggot detected

Why would Trump cover up a perfect opportunity to close the borders even further and fire up the war on ISIS abroad?

Stall to make distrust in FBI sink in

Why would this have any effect on the public's trust of the FBI?

Your image is shopped. Her elbows.

Isn't the public trust in the FBI already zero thanks to that 7 feet of faggot comey?

Multiple shooter WITNESS FOUND DEAD

inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/

snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/

Most put that on Comey himself, not the FBI in general. Most FBI agents know how to keep their mouths shut, as evidenced here in Vegas.

Black lives matter

Because the terrorist’s organization he belongs to is Mossad.

Come back when you have prof of something

No they don't

I mean it's no secret that Trump loves the Jews, but letting them carry out terrorist operations on American soil? Against a concert full of likely Trump supporters no less? That's a stretch.

how the fuck are they going to silence thousands of people who contradict the story

3/5ths they sure do buddy

>Suchomel was also reportedly taking medication to treat a pituitary tumor at the time of her death.

they've had two weeks now to figure it out and i'm guessing critical mass is nearly starting to fade

Just some politician overstating the facts.

The CIA has information of a much greater plot and they want to take down all the players before releasing all the details of who's who and what's what. They already have numerous people in custody but don't want to tip their hands just yet. If they tell you who they are they can't be sent to some remote Caribbean island for questioning. They've been chasing the ringleader for quite some time and might finally have him cornered. He can't keep getting away with it.

Jesus Campos was in a terror cell and part of a much larger attack planned for Vegas. Holding him out as a hero is causing unusual chatter in the other cells. FBI is sweeping those cells now.

Daily reminder AMWF >>>>>> WMAF

>white people are violent THUGS inside.

Understatement of the year nigger.

>We would kill you for a Klondike bar

This. There was supposed to be 20 people with guns that night

It should be WMWF and turn gooks into radioactive ash

watch the Delano Hotel at the 40 second mark of this video...

youtube.com/watch?v=Airit4kMaF8

Saved

>but yesterday my father recieved a cryptic message from an old friend saying "Paddock was a terrorist"
how is that cryptic? boomers gonna boom and be generally retarded

I just read that officers were shot in the car as they approached the hotel. This was a straight quote from the sheriff.

Wtf why the fuck has this not been reported

>Whites kill people = Conspiracy
>Minorities kill people = Minorties fault

I always felt it in my GUT something was off.

Let’s get a ruputable source that’s says she was a witness of multiple shooters. Also she had epilepsy and a tumor. This isn’t like someone was found dead of bullet poisoning or something.

What about it? Please don’t tell me you think that lens flare is a tracer or something. Oh wait your right. It’s totally a magic tracer that slows down and then speeds up, mimicking the movement of the camera.

Sauce

Daily reminder: This man is dead