How do I stop falling in love with anime characters?

How do I stop falling in love with anime characters?

why would you want to do that?

Because it's like a long distance relationship where you even communicate with them and they don't know you exist. Now that I think about it when I say it like that it sounds an awful lot like stalking.

Bump.

Are you sure it's love though?
10 years in relationship with same fictional character

Maybe, maybe not. All I know is I'm happy and then I wake up.

You don't, since there isn't any better alternative

>Now that I think about it when I say it like that it sounds an awful lot like stalking.

lololololololol

I have an OC some people became obsessed with, it did devolve into that. Some even called me by his name.

If you're thinking of someone as YOU ARE MY SUPER FAVORITE you're fucking nuts. Being a fan is fucking dirty, don't let anyone blow smoke up your ass about it.

I LEGITIMATELY LAUGHED OUT LOUD.

Because I have the same autistic problem. I come to conclusion because I am lonely with no one who is close to me to connect with.

You are just somebody who needs to be loved.

People do love me though user. I just feel nothing in return because my love is evidently for 2D characters from Taiwanese digital flip books.

My waifu may not be an anime character but daydreaming about her brings comfort that seems to far exceed anything that 3dpd whores can bring.
If this is autism I don't want to be normal.

Exactly what I ment. You feel no connection

When I think about being with a regular 3DPD, I feel like puking.

When I think about being with my waifu, I feel all warm inside.

There's nothing to it, user. You've acquired taste.

That is how everyone feels like with their dream girl

I hope it doesn't consume your soul, excessive fantasising is unhealthy if it ever comes to the real deal. All your expectations will be ruined if you are a sperg

Loving ain't easy.

Can't be more unhealthy than the futile pursuit of a good relationship. You can at least pull the plug on a daydream whenever you want.

>You can at least pull the plug on a daydream whenever you want.

I mean like walk away from it with no consequences and pick it back up later instead of having a FUCKING BITCH telling ME to get off MY FUCKING ANIME.

No I'm saying the you say that but the plug weighs a metric tonne and my constitution is flimsy like paper.

It comes down to if I don't pull the plug then I can't do things like drink water and eat food and then my survival instincts start to make a cohesive argument to stop daydreaming for 1 minute. Getting comfy in a waifu dream right before work is true hell.

>a waifu dream

What is it like?