How to make america smart again Sup Forums?

How to make america smart again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get rid of all the niggers and our average IQ would go up 20 points

You guys don't need to be smart. You're strong.
You'll get called many names, lazy, fat, dumb, but I have yet to see any nation on earth imply you're weak and not get nuked halfway to hell.

no mor blax

>t. r*cistfag

lolololol

> professes to care about the phenomenon of human intelligence

> rejects every established metric for measuring it, asserts that evolution magically resulted in perfect cognitive equality between all people groups

This is why you don’t let niggers do science.

t. meme flag

Deport anyone with iq below 90
Problem solved plus a ton of other problems too

>bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

>13% of the american population is black
>53% of the crime in america is committed by blacks

You know violence and Low IQ have a strong correlation?

Instantly there would be no more failing inner city schools.
ACT and SAT scores would skyrocket.
Crime rates plummet.
Cities would be clean and full of affordable housing.

But... who the fuck will reply to my shitposts on Sup Forums?

>flag

Your shitposts would be in jeopardy too, leaf.

Biggers sure seem to love saying MASA

That would require full blown genocide sadly.

kill everyone that posts on twitter, except trump. ez pz

no they don't. you just believe that because you're a n*zifag

Why Do People Type Like This?

Stop paying the tab to educate Mexico 's people.
These motherfuckers meaning the Mexican government are literal taco bell COMP fags.
Educate your own fucking people gay ass Mexico!

Lel, You got it, MASA,

ITT
You're the {ignorant mother fucker}
Can't into maths type dad to your wife's kid.

Neil Degrasse Tyson is a pompous media scientist like Bill Nye.

He probably created the We Love Science facebook page just to get nerdy pseudo-intellectual college groupies.

How about we can't afford to increase class size to 90 Spanish es me firsto language class all day.

Stop trying to lie about how many genders there are or how genetics don't matter, is a good start.

is this how we're going to make America smart again?

By once again accepting the fact that all students are not winners or smart. In fact we need to let the stupid ones fail and fall into a job that was meant for them and let the smarter ones advance and get better pay.

IQ has nothing to do with being smart retard. Do you even reading comprehensions?

Crute
QWERTY but crute

>How to make america smart again Sup Forums?

Start by ignoring NDT and reading everything written by Nassim Taleb.

fpbp

Do you even build schools?

Smart is encouraged only in a meritocracy. Game over americans.

>Mexican intellectuals

>He Doesn't Want To Be As Cool As Jayden

>by removing pretend scientists

Underrated p

>A nation solely of white men.

t. token black scientist

We'll start with the drop of all these speculation sciences about the universe being a dillion years old and bringing back the study of the Holy Bible, and putting our Lord Jesus Christ back in the center of all our world.

This is code for "import more foreigners to work in the IT sector."

>IQ has nothing to do with being smart retard

>t.low IQ beaner

We can start by not listening to TV clowns like Tyson and Nye.

> Remove niggers.
> Average iq rises 50%

>cue bass riff from Barney Miller

I think that the problems are much deeper than just blaming a small minority, user. Murican retardation is thoroughly entrenched across many parts of your society. I think that slective self-culling might be the only viable option.
Source: I lived there.

>if i dont like real research then its WAYSISSS
Fucking faggot

False flagging is cancer and you should stop it.

>>by removing pretend scientists

Retarted Sup Forumsack teenager (or older, already failed and gave up), living in flyover country...

accused Harvard, UT/Austin and Columbia doctor of astrophysics scientist Tyson of not reaching his high standards.

Bahahaha. Pathetic.

Love all the Sup Forumsack losers here who haven't accomplished anything bashing this Harvard educated scientist.

Everyone mandated to watch rick and morty

Yea, stop attributing everything to Jews and Blacks on here just to start. There is literally no intelligent debate on Sup Forums anymore.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>Black science guy
I don't think i can handle the odds of this post being virtue signaling

>le black science man

>40 million niggers
>small minority

We have enough niggers to BLACK every German woman one for one. Do you understand how big that nigger population is?

SHE JUST GETS HOTTER

>t. 92 IQ mexican warlock intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc

>MASA

Step 1: Get rid of the Department of Education at the Federal Level, return the education system to the States (like in Canada, where the Provinces run that shit).
Step 2: Deport all blacks to Liberia.
Step 3: include a broad spectrum IQ test to the reformed immigration policy, only people above 100 can come in.

Enforce immigration laws and genocide the black race.

Stop lowering standards and end affirmative action

Means having women breed with high IQ males, that's natural selection. You would have to make being smart popular, desirable and sexy in a woman's mind. The opposite of what's is going on (((today)))

haha le epic troll XDDDDD

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Shit, I forgot to add that to my list above. We've had teachers fired up here for failing students.. the bar has to be raised, not lowered to the point where no one can suffer consequences.

Close down twitter. It's a platform for retards

>get rid of all the Drumpf voters and our average IQ would go up 20 points
ftfy

We are.

Common Core is being dissolved and NCLB is all but defunct.

Get these "scientists" to use their twitter accounts for things like, oh, i dunno...SCIENCE.

my boy scout leader once told us there are two types of people you see: dumb people and weak people
dumb people have to be tough
weak people need to be smart

which one will you be?

.... what?

>implying you need to be one or the other.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body, user.

>again

Stop giving affirmative action blacks science diplomas like the retard in OP

that's the ideal goal, but it is hard. work to your strengths first, then develop the other one

this is true though, if you take small sips

we need more russia bros here

fuckin' based

Those topics were aspects of intelligent debate. But the debate devolved to aspects of the discussions of those topics that had already been more or less settled. Like about iq and race. Instead of discussing the wider application of that premise, Sup Forums is back to square one on if iq and race are linked and if this or that member of a certain race is based or a crypto Jew. These discussions are stupid. But real debate with depth need not exclude discussion about certain groups and their iq and behaviors and it's impact on wider society.

when pronounced phonetically, he should have been more clear in his post...

> Forcibly remove low-IQ males of foreigm origin
> Forcibly sterilize low-IQ males without a return address, preferably by physical castration
> Make scores of above 115 on at least two IQ tests a prerequisite for an immigrant visa

Simple if you're serious about it.

>not Black Science Guy

>get rid of republicans
>all that's left are blacks, spics, women and cucks
>???
>Africa 2.0

man i thought she was hot as hell in the movie 5th Wave...then Sup Forums redpilled me on how she actually looks....disgusting.

Are you sure it's not a contrarian reaction to the dumbing down of the leftists/collectivists? They still push the poverty correlates with crime and that blacks are persecuted. They gone as far as trying to change the definition of illegal alien to undocumented and a mental disease (gender dysphoria) to a social construct or genetic.

yea, there is no reason for the alphabet to be in the order that it is, but i want to see him pull this shit during a sobriety test.

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks, boss.

Do not malign Chloe.

Is my nickname for OP coon clever or fail?
>Neil DaNig Tyrone

I'm no genius, but the amount of stupidity I have to put up with on a daily basis is ridiculous.

When driving, at work, or in a crowded area/store I truly wonder how most people have made it this far.

If you think evolution is true in that it impacts humans as an animal with creating unique groups with unique environmentally based fitness traits you're an uneducated neanderthal and a racist get woke.

Who is that gorgeous maiden?

2/10 imo

kill all the trumptards

>maiden

you jest, sir

Not really. Racism is really fucking dumb. If you want to attack a group, attack them for the culture. For instance. They want to attack jews for their stereotypical professions? There's a reason for it. Much like how Asians how normally doctors and Indians are engineers. Racism is proof of low IQ because they can't look past the facts into the causes and effects. That's an actual intelligent debate, and it has nothing to with the posts about "jews ruining the country" it ain't right wing Jews ruining the country, it's Jewish democrats, therefore the trait that is degenerate is not the Jewish trait, but the political philosophy.

that's the spirit mane