Why is he deliberately sabotaging white nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LX-y0txoaaU
motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/richard-spencer-cotton-farms-louisiana-subsidies/
youtube.com/watch?v=WDZYk7V4F9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white nationalism is a self sabotaging system

What did he do now?

White Nationalism is a meme, Ethnic Nationalism has always been a real thing though.

Have a big head and a gay haircut.

he is classic stormfront whiteness meme personified.

Why is a CIA plant sabotaging white nationalism hmmmmm

Because he's a cointel crypto kike with a nosejob running subversion for russia and Israel

How is the Hitler Youth cut gay?

KKK has long been known to be a FBI honey pot thats why david duke was run out of it they all thought he was an informative . spenie is the modern duke

>implying white americans are not an ethnicity

This. I don't why stormniggers don't realize why this won't happen. It is EXACTLY what happened in the early days of the US. Irish were treated worse than blacks when they got off the boat.

It is gay, nowadays at least.

He's not. He might sometimes say/do things that are damaging but I have seen no evidence of it being deliberate. He just has no filter.

>character attacks w/o substance
Leftist tactics. What did he do specifically and how is it "sabotaging" white nationalism?

And being a skinhead is better? Fuck off leaf

U have a point..

>Meanwhile in Diverse Detroit.

this is just how it should be though

Fun fact: Italian immigrants worked as servants for blacks in the south and white southerners didn't bat an eye.

I don't think he is. He's just sort of stupid.

Stupid sincerity is arguably worse than calculated sabotage.

No he's a good leader

Yes, especially if you can pull it off.

This. It's so fucking obvious, too.

>getting rid of the subhumans is purity spiraling
shoo

>trying to character assassinate le ethnonationalist man
amateurs

What ethnicity are they? The white one?

easy paycheck, same as milo, duh

He assassinated himself a long time ago, he's dead weight mate.

he's not. look 1 step deeper.

>somehow gets media attention every time
>despite being a literal who
>despite not having a huge following on youtube or on his own website (that he shut down at one point)
>despite not being really that intelligent, good at debates, or good a public speaking in general, overall average
>despite looking average, only defining feature being a haircut

>still gets media attention every single time
>ends up on vice
>ends up on MSM
>still allowed to stay on twitter, others have been shoah'd for less
>still allowed to keep his site and podcast going

he's been going long enough that i wouldn't say he started as a fed, but i would say he's definitely being artificially pushed into the public eye. people who say it's fed influence always make the assumption that it's fed influence to take down the right.

and yet...

>antifa get arrested every time they turn up to "protest" the alt-right
>always found with stupid amounts of random weapons
>always let out early for some reason
it's almost as if they're tagging all the antifa or some shit, and using richard spencer and his "alt-right" rallies to bring the leftists in.

if rightwingers who turn up literally dindu nothin, nothing happens to them. yet every time there seems to be high-profile antifa/leftist groups that get arrested.

coincidence?

No it's not. That's a simplistic explanation completely gullible retards believe. People who have no understanding of human beings.

I like how he doubled down on the autism and went back to Charlottesville.

Nice try jew, I know all the tricks in the book.

Bet you wished you knew them too before your controlled oppo was taken down.

He's a well paid shill

He's not a white nationalist. He's a Eurasianist.

>1 post by this ID

Ah yes everyone who disagrees with you is a Jew, thanks for confirming Ancaps are retards

his only purpose is to create an association between white supremacy and conservatism and I'm convinced he's being paid to do it. the alt right has no thought leaders so we were appointed one that will later be used to discredit us.

>Why is he deliberately sabotaging white nationalism?

We can speculate that he's as dumb as his behavior implies.

We can speculate that he is working for someone else to purposely draw negativity toward white people, nationalism, etc.

At the end of the day I look at this faggot and I know he does it for one reason

VANITY

VANITY

VANITY

Yeah, you capitalize that word.

t. infotard

This, and his forehead is actually a lot larger. Blood n soil or something

>redditspacing

Broofs

When has WN ever been acceptable?

No matter how many threads shills post about this nobody retard, we'll never care about him.

Put the bottle down and go to bed richard.

>looks at identity triangle pointing downward

>Looks up sephirot
>Star of David at top of sephorot
>Identitarian triangle on the bottom of sephirot

Huh,weird

>we

((()))

BLOGHNALD

How do you know what Reddit spacing is?

White nationalism was also born of americans who didn't see their english heritage. The US is the result of enligh culture not ”white" culture and we also see today a united Europe is doing much much much worse than what Europe was divided and ruled the globe.

blumpf

He's not. White nationalism doesn't fit neatly into our customary political spectrum. I've hated how white nationalists have covered themselves in tattoos and are unable to put a coherent sentence together. There's no reason that homosexuality should be a problem. There's no reason why we shouldn't use Israel as a national model and the confusion it causes leftists, Jews particularly, is entertaining as hell.

From the British Isles, everyone else is a pretender.

Oh look, that meme where non-anglo saxons identify as white.

>1 post by this ID

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

he is literally the best representative of your ilk to emerge. would you prefer fat fuck neo nazis?

because i've shitposted redpills on reddit for at least 3 years now. are you doing your part, user?

how can you save the huwite race if you can't even help libshits escape their echo-chamber?

>No rockwell.jpg shared to you

I like richard spencer and theres nothing you can do about it.

there are several famous white men with the last name rockwell so I have no clue what you're referring to.

>oh no the left will think we're nahztees now!
How fucking new/retarded are you?? The left already "KNOWS" you are ebil nahztees, and people on the right (correctly) dismiss that argument as propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=LX-y0txoaaU

Just take a bunch of pictures with your BASED BLACK friends and post them on jewbook to prove you're a good goy.
>fucking boomer cuckservatives...

Lol so Trumps taking down antifa using richard spencers pet nazi larpers?

You have to go back

You know who I like, is weev.

No, but he's not a good or effective leader. We need someone with the brains of Pierce and the balls of Rockwell.

suck my dick

Friendly reminder the whole "Spencer is a secret FBI agent" is bullshit peddled by the Laura Loomer/Cernovitch magapede crowd.

You'd like that wouldn't you, faggot. Pack your bags and go back to plebbit.

Spencer already has more mainstream reach than Pierce ever did and Identity Evropa (youth branch of Spencer's NPI) already has more people in it (800) than Rockwell's army (400) did.

Get a grip.

he's a CIA/govt agent and a faggot too

Is no one going to address the triangle sephirot issue?

motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/richard-spencer-cotton-farms-louisiana-subsidies/

He has a trust fund and is the closest thing to a white slaveowner in modern times. He has no real reason to work and every reason to think himself superior for inheriting tenant farms that he needn't work himself nor even manage, just collect regular income from poor southern Blacks who he pays a pittance.

Based.

Because he is the deep state Humpty Dumpty they use to discredit Trump.

Wow, it's almost like Europe was traditionally a collection of different ethnicities with their own specific national character, and when people talk about "white nationalism" they're just lumping these groups in together because they're all more or less in the same boat as far as the negrification of Europe is concerned. The only people who have a problem with Germanics and Italians seeing themselves as different from one another are the exact same people who have a problem with native Europeans and Negroes seeing themselves as different from one another.

American you stupid malaka.

It's obvious Richard Spencer is racially jewish. He has the facial features and the mannerisms (excessive smiling, a common jewish trait - see Seth Rogen, David Draiman, Sam Harris, Karl Marx, etc.).

OUT

I be really out here cacklin at you white homos. Talkin bout this shit like u Kno! But u ain't never been on the level not even for an instant. 20k on my wrist. That's called hard work. You fuckin pussies in papa's porsche. Yall talk but aint got nothin to to say. 20k on my wrist. That speaks for itself. When's the the last time u had nothin but cabbage soup for dinner? Never. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

Same. Richard BTFO a Rabbi - he actually made a rabbi speechless kek of all fucking keks - that was covered in the New York fucking Times. Even the times was like, shit, the Rabbi was BTFO and we have no comeback either. Richard fucking owns us on the Israel double-standard.

Lara Loomer is so ugly her female ancestors were impregnated while bent over looming rugs so no one would have to look at them.

he didnt do anything. Spencer is fucking great hope he keeps it up.

First, WLP had more balls than entire countries. Listen to him; he was pure test. Sup Forums doesn't like their cool indy band of Identarianism reaching normies. THey are like faggot college kids who are too cool to listen to bands with more than 200 fans. That's why they hate Richard. He's going top 40 and exposing millions to the concepts. Even as only a gateway he will be a raging success. But he's also got chops, and he's learning from the mistakes that come with having balls and trying to do something no one else has done. Plebs gonna pleb. Elites see him and give respect.

> Why is this obviously gay federal informant trying to fuck me up the butt?

I don’t know, why do you think he wants to fuck you up the butt?

Why anyone would hang around “Neonazis” given how many of them work for the feds is beyond me. I mean this shit comes out in court documents and every time the leader is a fed. Nazis don’t have Google or what?

Yet another kike anti Richard Spencer thread
*Yawns*

I wish he’d sabotage my man pussy

He's essentially a nobody, but the media eats up his stupid antics, blowing him up, and giving him a platform.

>Why is he deliberately sabotaging white nationalism?
I think he's just trying to start/ignite shit now to undermine the sitting administration which happens to be conservative nationalist.
Because he's a Russian agent.

You forgot the part where they all accuse one another of being Jews.

> Everyone hates Spencer because he is a raging success

Everyone hates Spencer because he’s a raging homo. Anyone who follows him is being groomed to get fucked up the butt. He’s got a hard on for Nazi ass because he likes bad boys.

>implying someone with this accurate of an understanding of male/female relations could be gay

youtube.com/watch?v=WDZYk7V4F9o

kek is Dickard attempting to channel molyneaux here?

itd be hilarious if somebody shot him

>he fell for the meme
Sup Forums is satire and we tend to call each other not huwhite as a joke

he said women shouldn't vote when for white nationalism to succeed white women need to be on board.