This image. Where the fuck do I even begin?

This image. Where the fuck do I even begin?

I've been searching near and far for the past 2 YEARS to find the perfect specimen in order to enrage Sup Forumsddit; to achieve maximum booty-bothering, and I think I've done just that. After sifting through well over 20,000 images that could potentially give Sup Forumsgag the heebie jeebies, or in this case the wagie ragies, I think I've finally found it. The One. And I'm posting it, right here, right now, for all of Sup Forumssenet to see.

Well, Sup Forumsumblr? Take a peek at this pic. Are you frustrated? Steamed? Peeved? Flustered? You should be, because I've found your Kryptonite.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/cover-story/if-hillary-clinton-had-won-the-new-yorker-cover
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check-mate

I pooped my pants :P

Already saved. This is Hillary's dream. Fucking hilarious. By the way, you have the most histrionic, dramatic style of typing.

Dis a make a me so mad!

This doesn't trigger anybody. You already tried this a few hours ago anyways. What are you hoping to accomplish?

when was this published?

>MFW when he chooses to have his new woman name be Caitlyn.

newyorker.com/culture/cover-story/if-hillary-clinton-had-won-the-new-yorker-cover
it was gonna be their Madam President cover

oh ok. blatantly infantile nonetheless.
was under the impression that it was from a marketing campaign they ran on behalf of her prior to election

>the jew yorker

count the windows

is being a woman awful for you?

Is this some new pasta? Seen this once today already.
Forced memes don't last.

I saw this pasta with a different pic earlier today as well

Weak b8

I know this is bait but the knowledge that Hillary dreamed about that very image her entire life will sustain me forever.

why doesn't he do this?

Why should I be frustrated? She lost. And just like the other magazine covers of her glorious ascension to the presidency, the New Yorker has to eat crow.

PS she is looking at the moon, waiting for her ride to another stupid occultist spirit cooking dinner.

Yes, I am now anus painused with a most chafingly glorious fury.

REEEEEEEE!

Moon would never be visible at this angle from south-facing oval office window! REEEEEEEEE!