Why is a gun that can fire a 30 magazine clip in half a second allowed to be owned in the U.S

Why is a gun that can fire a 30 magazine clip in half a second allowed to be owned in the U.S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsXuypJ-0M
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
1812privateers.org/United States/PRINCE/usmarq.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because idiots think that the 2nd Amendment gives the people the right to keep and bear arms when it actually means that the Army National Guard has the right to bear arms.

Because duh.

So the government can't take guns away from the army.

Because that's like a thing that governments do or something.

I like how nobody got the reference to the gun grabber from California that was spewing bullshit about ghost guns and "30 Magazine clips"

>what is a militia
>what is a civilian
>what is “the people”
SHALL

Everyone got the reference, but it was fucking dumb. Noone cares about your entry level "I discovered /k/ a week ago at the age of 16" bullshit.

because it makes pantywaists like you soil yourselves in the very thought that it exists,.

Why is owning five guns capable of firing 30 round in slightly longer a time allowed? Because fuck you, that's why.

>30 magazine clip in a half second

Why do mods move bait threads?

Because youre a fucking moron who doesnt know the difference between clips and mags.

>Clip
REEEEEEEE

Weapons like these are not allowed to be owned anywhere else in the world so why not allow it in America? Also, our ancestors actually won the right for their descendants to own them whether you like it or not. They fought and died for these rights. We are not giving them up.

These threads have been posted for years now and we keep saying the same thing, but this thread here is probably in response to the shooting in Vegas.

Now let me ask you a question. Pretend for a moment that all guns are banned from the United States. What exactly would you be saying if a person used a fully automatic weapon in a similar attack and killed and a similar number as Vegas. What would you be saying then?

it takes more than half a second to empty a clip, and good luck hitting anything just holding down the trigger.

>THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE
>OF THE PEOPLE
>THE PEOPLE
>PEOPLE

The people are now the coast guard?

NOT

(((((((((((MAGAZINE)))))))))))) godamn it!!!!

BE

Because we are not cucks like you.

that really is do be the dumbest thing i ever did hear

>Inability to differentiate between the prefatory and operative clauses

4/10, got me to respond

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsXuypJ-0M
“As late as Wednesday of this week Crowds on Demand still had the casting call up for "Crowd Member/attending a concert" (i.e., the Las Vegas event).

"Crowd Member:
your role might involve anything from attending a show/concert to participating in a corporate PR stunt; the number one attribute needed is enthusiasm/energy."

Stop fucking quoting yourself Kevin. Also, your relatives will be deported, fucking spic.

INFRINGED

This is going to have five lines of (yous) by the time this thread hits the catalog

>The right of the people to keep and bear arms
Go back to Mexico, Paco, your English is garbage just like your government

We know you work for the Chinese government and want to remove AR15s.

DNC has sold the US to China but Trump got in the way.

I'll fight for my country and remove any cucks on the way.

I love this one, fantastically retarded mother fucker gets me every time. Have a (You)

fuck off

it's a magazine clip

it's a clipazine u fuckin tard

>30 round magazine clip
Dude atleast try to make your bait believable.

He said 30 caliber clips.

/bant/ was a mistake.

so were you bud

>shifted from bant to pol
Wew

kamari's master's thesis

because if your gay ass tries to take it from me, I'll dump 30 rounds into you in half a second, faggot.

To all y'all newfags and dumbfucks...
$@&€ this fucking slide! Y'all fixing to be needing to haul ass on eliminating these slide threads.

What is it with these unknown motherfuckers in here? Are you a bunch of ayylmaos?

ayys confirmed

get fucked aliens, you can't take our guns.

>The (((government))) care about the safety of the people

My sides are in fucking orbit.

Clip
>clip
Clip
>clip
What did he mean by this?

>777
Fuck off, alien

Aliens want gun control.
>really makes me think.

Second amendment
Right to bear arms

There's no point in making it illegal because you can't do anything to stop their manufacture in people's garages anyway

>3600rpm

magazine clip

what is a "30 magazine"?

what is a "magazine clip"?

In Switzerland almost everyone have at home assault rifle (real full automatic army spec rifle). They do not have any problems. What is your point?

SHALL

user-san... I'm sorry to inform you but... The result of the EEG you took... You have newfaggotry. It's incurable and you will die very soon.

I'm sorry user, there's nothing I... we can do.

>bandaid

For the non-cuckifornians. This is what we have to deal with.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

NOT

BE

KANGZ

>Sup Forums already spammed with gun control b8 threads that hit bump limit
>now forced to accept refugee bait from other boards
JUST

I agree, kangz shouldn't get guns.

Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. ~ James Madison

Leftists will tell you that Switzerland doesn't suffer the same "problem." That's their pussyfoot way of addressing niggers without actually naming what issue that is.

In their eyes, the best way to stop niggers from killing us or each other is to disarm everybody and mandate pillow gloves for everybody instead of actually doing something to address the real issue.

American guns are to overthrow a Tyrannical Government. Would you want to fight a government using a musket? No, of course not. Our guns are to help maintain our freedom. If you live in a country that does not allow guns just fucking move

Diget confirms ayys want to take your guns so that they can land the ships.
The only things stopping the invasion is Americans with guns. Which is the real reason that the founding fathers wrote the second amendment in the first place.

Because our nation was founded by blood and guns and I will violently prevent myself from being disarmed so if you want my guns you are going to have to sacrifice 3-5 people to do it.

Now amplify that by 100 million people.

Why are Brazilians such violent animals? And why don't we just genocide them and steward the land? They literally have nothing to offer to the civilized world and they consume hundreds of thousands of acres of rain forests each year. Literally the cockroaches of South America.

2nd Amendment.
Don't like it? Make a move on any of us. See what happens.

I own an AR 15, A MAK90, 12GAUGE, and a Glock 19.
I'm building a railgun that could be used to damage a tank. I just sleep better knowing I could give a Tyrannical Government and the fucking UN troops a good ass kicking if they need it.
Americans also consider my neighbors guys s as my own. If some giver decides to grab my neighbors gun then they must deal with me too.

If I have to fight to defend my gun rights then some representatives will have some splaining to do

So that you have a fighting chance if a crowd of 30+ people try to lynch you

>fire select only has safe and semi auto
>Why is a gun that can fire a 30 magazine clip in half a second allowed to be owned in the U.S
just stop.

Because a gun that can go through a 60 round mag in 1/4th of a sec might be a bit much.

FREEDOM

I recon these weren't that reliable or cheap.

it's not 30, its 55-100 you dumbo

i thought that was just aa bad as aaying clips

Do you think a warship was cheap?
Well American citizens could own them.
You could level an entire coastal city with ships in those days, they WERE the WMDs.

Umm Freedom.................

2nd Amendment.

>unknown flag

Are you posting from space? Fuck you aliens, try to invade and there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass shooting at you.

its not though

Sage.

If you're an American with a firearm, THERE IS A 99.9% CHANCE you do not have the firearm you describe without a Class Three license.

>sage

>sage

This. Fags without freedom retort with 'drone strikes tho stupid americans'. But legitimately a nationwide armed insurgency would completely own a tyrannical federal government which has suspended habeas corpus and the bill of rights. As they extend their tyranny, more Americans would arm up and fight, military and police would have fractions peel off and join an anti-constitutional federal force, and the effectiveness of formal military combat would dwindle quickly. See how much trouble retarded sand niggers give the American military over there? And the American military hates those sand niggers and tries very hard to kill them. They'd be less inclined to kill fellow Americans, and American rebellion groups would be much more effective at straight up gutting the morale of newly tyrannical federal govt.
the federal tyrants would quickly see a change from fighting to maintain control of the American Citizenry to one of survival, as they know they'd be at the end of ropes by the time this ends. You'd see whichever tyrants fleeing the continent and the citizens reestablishing a constitution that reflects the original vision of the founders.

It is very serious and realistic scenario, one that exceeds the two neurons that invoke 'lel muh drone strikes dumb ass second amendment'. And it keeps the us from becoming like South America, even if we are moving towards that direction in slow increments.

It fires bullets, not clips, dumbfuck.

SHALL

*peel off and join against an anti-constitutional federal force (a not insignificant number of military and police would gradually turn to help the citizens and not be wholly at the whim of the tyrannical govt)

>clip
>thread is from /k/
I'm convinced no one on /k/ actually owns guns, just like no one on /fit/ actually lifts.

>clip

>the founding fathers went to the trouble of making the 2nd amendment of the bill of rights to establish that the government can have guns

I see this argument more and more and I cannot make heads or tails of it. What the flying fuck is the purpose of establishing a right for the government to 'bear arms'? Why the fuck do we need to establish that? Isn't it implied that a government, which is responsible for the military, police, and security of the nation, can have guns just by virtue of being in charge of a military?

Back to t_d with (you).

There is far too much gun control already in the U.S, Civilians should be able to own anti-armor weaponry and vehicles, currently only the government enjoys the rights to own these things leading to an imbalance of power.

Every time an defence-denier says 'you can do nothing with your AR-15 to a tank!!!' is exactly why we needed to completely remove the restrictions on ownership of all weaponry.

Before you say that the second amendment was written for muskets you should know that by the NFA there were machine guns during that time.

>A machine gun, as defined in the NFA, is "Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons

Behold, the Belton Flintlock
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
Although it may have not been built, the Continental Congress ordered 100 in 1777 before saying they were too expensive and cancelling the order. This means they were well aware that guns could be made to shoot more than one round at a time, and yet made now restrictions in the second amendment pertaining to it.

President Madison gave the ok for a citizen to arm his vessel with eighteen cannons when asked if they were covered by the second amendment.
>1812privateers.org/United States/PRINCE/usmarq.html

Irrelevant, the fact is that the people who wrote the second were aware of their existence and did not choose to exclude them. This is important because the argument you hear is that only muskets were around then.

It's needed for cutting the grass.

>magazine
>clip
&
>in half a second

That would make you an idiot because the 2nd amendment is for our protection against a tyrannical government knitwit

I would own such a gun.

That's clearly suicide.

why are retards allowed to breed

Are you retarded? The average person isn't allowed to own the firearm you described, it's restricted to military/police and people with a very expensive, very red-taped license that has the ATF visiting you about once a month to make sure you're not crazy. The average American doesn't/cannot legally own the firearm you just described. Also you're a faggot and you should just stop shilling already.

Whats a magazine clip

You should be thankful that they are. Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Better?

Sever didn't know which french flag to use.

not even good b8 faggot

Newfag. It's when a thread is moved from a board that doesn't have IDs. It must have been from /k/ or something.

>clip
This is why your bait is too obvious.

>clip
American shareblue donkey detected