Best excerpts from 'What Happened'

Give me some good ones

Other urls found in this thread:

chicksonright.com/2017/09/05/parody-hilarys-book-funniest-thing-youll-read-week/
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=ObZH9ThuzxA
youtube.com/watch?v=tLJr49Ewomk
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=uNo7DPwERxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i will never be as smug as i was that night.

it was so sweet watching them all go from smugness to despair

Things were going so well especially after the Access Hollywood Tape came out. that I let Mook nibble on my cheese in the back of the bus.

got any pictures of the excerpt?
much easier to show people

I wanted to turn around and say "BACK OFF YOU CREEP!":..but I didnt.

Holy shit, I literally cannot tell if she is an old looking young person...or a young looking old person.

Look at the fucking skin texture and the pronounced veins, especially on the backs of the hands you fucking idiot faggot just trying to make some dumb fucking comment you already knew the answer to. FUCK YOU

not gonna lie lads, stayed up till 5 am that night and skipped class the next day

Late 30s/early 40s. Starving herself and working religiously because she is still single and hoping. Old enough to know she now must hide her old hands in pictures

Sauce?

>"What if I ate a big hunk of beef on stage?" I helpfully suggested.

is this fucking real?

yes. There was an article going around where Bill tried to give Hillary advice on her book because it made her seem confused and angry but she is so full of herself she put stuff like that in the book anyway

Bill cant even enjoy his cuckshed in peace. Sad!

Happy Halloween John

Lmao I was in shitlib Central that night with 2 bros who hated Hillary and wanted trump to win. We’re cracking up while everyone is demoralized and crying and suffering. It was pure Schadenfreud

Nothing has changed.

Anything you see on the MSM is exactly as much bullshit as OP's pic.

What an evil and psychotic piece of shit.

fuck you its a parody

chicksonright.com/2017/09/05/parody-hilarys-book-funniest-thing-youll-read-week/

yes, dont u remember the news the next day? hilary clinton pre-judiciously executes man live on stage?

maybe ur from the other timeline

Holy shit she looks like that one late night show host.

kek (kill every kike)

if you watched the Young Turks on election night just to see the crushed look on their libtard faces after they were told Donald Trump won the election, raise your hand.

That’s more like late 50’s

For some reason this feels like an excerpt from American Psycho

I didn't even vote for Trump, but that entire week was pure bliss.

Sadly it's gone downhill quite a bit.

It was a glorious night and the immediate days that followed wert so so salty. Pic related was a good example, the people working the broadcast while this was going on were next to mute. Seeing their reality crack just a little and the cogs start turning on what really happened was and is priceless.

This woman is operating on whole new levels of delusion. I genuinely envy her.

Anybody have that timeline photo of that writer making non stop articles like TRUMP IS FINISHED every month for a year, and then in the final month Trump wins and the writer looks like he wants to kill himself on the new?

Exactly the same user, something so gratifying about it

more of this

"What Happened" to that fucking font and why is it melting off the page

Where can I get that book??

If she wanted to say "back off you creep" to Trump for getting a little too close on that stage what the fuck do you think she said to old Bill when he came home with stinky on his dinky?

What are the best videos to watch about libtards getting absolutely devastated on election night?

Someone PLEASE tell me there's a full version of this for sale.

This.

BUMP

This, I didn't watch anything and just monitored threads and sites.

I saw somewhere that Tito's Vodka is Hillary's choice. I'll bet that every time she hears the words "President Trump.." she gets triggered and then hammered.

Young turks election night is pretty good. Just search that into youtube.

Seen that one already
I'd like something dealing more with the utter sense of disbelief some reacted considering they expected killary to win 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

All 10 of the 10 most accurate election predicting agencies had Trump winning bigly.

Libshits are so fucking cucked it makes my ass tingle with rage.

Watch the CNN coverage after Florida was called.
It's the one with the "THIS WAS A WHITELASH N SHIIEET" nog.

>Watch Brexit live
>Watch the smug leftists (who dominate the panel) gloat about how they know victory is in the bag
>The one token person there to represent logic people calmly tells them to wait and see because they could be surprised
>They chimpout
>Brexit confirmed
>Chimpout harder
>American election arrives
>Just know that if Brexit is a go then a Trump victory will be guaranteed
>Really tired
>Watch build up
>Watch the smug leftists (who dominate the panel) gloat about how they know victory was in the bag
>Remember mfw during Brexit
>Remember how much bigger this actually is
>Make myself stay up all night to watch it come through live and bathe in those leftist tears
>mfw that entire period

i want to believe

I like how he gets sweatier and sweatier as the video goes on. His voice even starts breaking up.

his face when Bryan presents the twink that they're gonna spit-roast that night.

Complex's stream was the best. No knowledge at all, just pure cheer-leading by wannabe journalists.
youtube.com/watch?v=ObZH9ThuzxA

>titos

>for when you cant afford grey goose

Checked.

Also, pretty much any network's coverage. It's genuinely amazing watching them start to realize around 9 p.m. or so that Trump might actually win.

I'm from the UK, so I was asleep when the counting took place. I woke up to my brother calling me to tell me Trump had won. I welled up a little. It was honestly one the best feelings I've ever experienced. I had a fucking huge shit eating grin for about 4 weeks afterwards.

Just think, we get this again in 2020.

>titos
>for when you realize that vodka is used in mixed drinks and whatever extra you might spend is wasting your money just trying to look cool
clear liquor is pretty dumb, drink some flavor sometimes, slavshit

>go randomly to about half
>they are discussing fucking Bleach memes with a straight face

Gas all Millenials

> be bayarea Califag
> smug liberal coworkers walking around with vote stickers
> "hey guys the votes are coming in"
> people happy, making plans to get drinks
> trump wins some early red states
> "D-drumpf is going to kill himself when he loses!"
> Trump takes the lead
> go to a bar
> CNN reaching damage control i didn't think possible
> trump wins pennsylvania
> trump wins florida
> people who stuck around go home
> trump wins

SF has never been so quiet
I went home and shitposted for 5 hours while looping Shadilay

is this female pattern baldness?

Stay informed. Read the Washington Post!

would hatefuck

>Clinton says she offered to work with Trump "on behalf of our country"

The bitch lost and she STILL tried to get in the White House?

youtube.com/watch?v=tLJr49Ewomk

chills every time
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

>unlike last time

Who would have thought the candidate who could barely get 90 people to a campaign event held in a legion gymnasium would lose to the guy filling up two stadiums a day

I did, and still do

youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

I don't even care that these are fake. I'd pay good goyshekels for the Sup Forums edit of this book.

Honestly that makes me wonder how many people voted for her. Was it even 10% of her stated total? Comparing relative rally sizes to turnout in the primaries and projecting that out to thw general election, Trump must have won something like 80% of the legitimate votes.

Top kek

Stayed up almost all night despite them taking forever to call it. Ran in and gave my dad a big hug and spent the next day at work tired but elated.

I felt so proud for Britain after their exit vote and I knew we had to make a stand like them.

I don't watch the TYT, but the main fat guy said some pretty good stuff after the election. The idots in mainstream media were lost for months after the election, and the next day or so he had things pretty well worked out what had happened.

Pretty much everybody on the left is wrong, but they are not all stupid.

I know there's more gold out there. come on now Sup Forums

>HRC doing a strength workout
The idea of this is fucking hilarious to me. I would love to see it.

A lot of Hillary supporters didn't even bother to go out and vote because they thought that it would have been such a huge landslide in her favor that their vote would have been inconsequential.

I'm crying

Was dry humping my tv when it was announced.

>texas
>gf wants to go out
>shitposted my life away for a year leading up to this
>feel good, but figure a Trump slaughter is on the way
>don't really want to be out in public for this
>we go to a local sports
>one tv has MSNBC on
>weird
>I make a confused face
>look down
>table of three 50+ women
>one is looking at me
>sees my face
>rolls her eyes
>votes start coming in
>not looking good for hillary in Florida
>a table of toothless rednecks sitting beside them start jawing with them
>"if this keep up we're gonna be saying Presideent Trump"
>table of ladies say smugly "no. no. ever. not in a million years."
>they're clearly here to watch Hilldong stroll to victory
>they trade jabs for a while
>we pay out and leave before any states are called
>go home and watch the train derail
god i wish i could see those cunts' faces when
i still wondered if they let their tears fall in public or went home and buried their faces in their like-minded facebook groups

You slept through the fucking election night?

top shitpost

I could literally masturbate to this. It never gets old.

Grey Goose isn't made by them anymore. Stoopid. Tito's isn't world class but it isn't any worse the GG.

tfw hilary will never whisk away your virginite

The victorious intro to The Dick Show after that win. Hello Dick, if you're reading this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNo7DPwERxQ

than*

I stayed up till about 7AM mate but I had work at noon so even that was pushing it. Only got about 3 hours in the end but it was worth it, I just wish I wasn't fuckin knackered from the night earlier

Honestly i think that the election of DJT was THE best tv moment i've ever witnessed. the threads that day were absolutely insane. 1000+ replies within thirty minutes. I can still remember back and laugh heartily at the notion that trump ACTUALLY won the presidency - and by a pretty wide margin.