As a burmese and a bhuddist, I feel like the burmese police went too far

As a burmese and a bhuddist, I feel like the burmese police went too far

They should have killed every single one of them.

This desu senpai

I think that's not far enough.

Look, they should be deported but I'm hearing more and more horror stories. My friend's uncle who is a sergeant in the army even told me they've been holding daily executions to keep the population in concentration camps low.

Muslims are such whiny victims, and always love to embellish on the crimes committed against them. They shit up everywhere they go and cry about "persecution" when people don't put up with them any more. Muslims and Christians both are Semites in spirit, which is where they get their whiny jew mentality from. Just look at the faked injuries those stinky hooked nose Arabs do for propaganda purposes in Syria, and how many times the "last hospital in Aleppo" has been bombed.

It is exaggerated but it's becoming reality.

But it still hasn't reached levels from the genocide of the past though. Back then when villages would disobey the government, they just rolled tanks through villages and rebuilt them to "Burmese approved" settlements

Every country has the soveign right to rule it self as it sees fit.

If you dont like this, and think you can dictate how another country works... guess what fuckwit, you're an actual fascist.

I'm burmese though with a burmese citizenship

>SOURCE: POORLY TRANSLATED SALAFIST TWITTER ACCOUNT THAT SPREADS PROPOGANDA BS 24/7

death to all juice alla ho gaybar

just deport them to sweden problem solved,

I dont care
all muslims and jews need to burn

You gotta remove kebab. Mistakes will be made.

Buddhism is a religion of peace, you racists.

>Refugee Tears.webm
what did he mean by this?

Buddhism is literally a religion of peace, how much of a piece of shit do you need to be for a fucking Buddhist to want you dead?

Wtf are they doing

ETHNIC CLEANSING
>EXTERMINATION
ETHNIC CLEANSING
>GENOCIDE
ETHIC CLEANSING
>ALL WHITE NATION
ETHNIC CLEANSING
>WHITE PRIDE

they deserve it

Faking tears for magazine shots.

And what evidence is there that this isn't a hysterical lie?

exactly. not all buddhists are violent.

Oh yeah? Your friend's uncle casually mentions engaging in war crimes? Is your friend's uncle retarded?

Well it's kinda there thing isn't it

Are you gonna make "NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT" thread next?

Only tarts ever fell for that. Buddhists in japan practiced zen to be able to kill without hesitation, not for peace.

W A R I S H E L L

Reported to your local police for right wing hate speech

Why don't you go there and do something instead of bitching on fagchan?

nobody cares. the muslims eroded the good will they accumulated from bush being a retard by proven themselves to be retards who think the earth is flat and that its ok to rape women who are not accompanied by a man in public

the muslims in burma are just trying to get support for the removal of the buddhist (started 3 years ago and the muslims failed. the same time the flips were found to not be a race but just east asians on one side of the main island and mexicans america dumped there in the 50s after some ethnic cleansing) but americas hands are full and india cant make it in that far without running into china

>they threw the babies out of the incubators

now where have I heard this one before...

>Western Buddhists

Cringed

METAL AS FUCK.

More like religion of pussies

Oy vey! Remember the fire baby and lamp shades and gorillion dead innocent muslim babies!!!!

The day of the rake nears

You don't live there anymore, user

Muslims have been doing this for a long time to the buddhists, and they're trying to do that every where around the world

The buddhists are just fighting back with the only way the muslims will understand: sheer violence.The religion of peace is finally fighting the religion of "peace"

>le threw babies out of incubators
I've heard this lie before

Wonder when they'll deploy the suicide booths

t. Islamic sympathizer

WHY DOES EVERYONE ACCEPT WHAT A MUSLIM CLAIMS WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHEN THEY PLAY THE VICTIM REEEEEE.

Meanwhile actual victims are ignored and shunned. Really sharpens the spear.

You don't understand how Burmese talk

We laugh at everything in our lives. And it's not a warcrime to kill a Muslim in my country so people just talk casually

I actually hate muslims but this is too far

Rather talk about them.