DRAGON BALL SUPER

Vegeta is the worst dad
Also Goku will be a god next week

Praise be to Zeno-sama

need webm/gif of geta chewing his weiner

Gas the humans

Could be. It's just I can't see him being a villain that can be dealt with the Goku/Luffy way. He's the actual God this time (unlike space alien Kami-sama).

Also I think (about the god of destruction thing) their ACTUAL job is to keep "evil dudes" in check, and Beerus really did a shitty job at that, Goku who kinda has a nack to difference between good and bad guys would be perfect for that.

My wife Mai is so cute

Has anyone made a Zamasu pepe yet?

>Has anyone made a Zamasu pepe yet?

Why is he so handsome?

If Zamasu has become evil and transformed somehow in Braccku because Goku is jerk and can't stop being a jerk, why Braccku is in the Adult Trunks timeline?
This is getting confusing

Need a weeabm of Beerus destroying the table with his head.

Trunks is perfect even in low quality shots.

>can't show original footage since it's better animated

But he's the best dad. He doesn't want Trunks to turn into another Gohan.

am i the only one who realy wants to see this
and that they tease it for the 3rd time now?
>beerus hits bulma; nope
>not fighting ssj3 against trunks
>and now not going ssj3 against trunks

is there any chance he will do this

I don't give a shit, I just want to post Trunks.

The way I see it Zeno is the only character in the series that exists outside of the DB universe. He might even be completely incapable of any kind of fighting and also only know what he sees and hears, meaning he's not really omnipotent at all. It might even be something as silly as the whole DB universe being just a playground or a game to him and he can just turn the world(s) off if he chose to

>tfw ningens are being savages near you

super saiyan 3 isn't a natural state
it is most probably magic Goku acquired when he was dead
after all SSJ3 is useless these days as well as any SSJ form

Have we even seen him go SSJ3?

This episode was really fun and great. Loved it. Zamasu wanting to gas the ningen, breakfast banquet, trunks and vegeta bonding training, gay joke about merging with you ancient as fuck mentor, Bulma milf in labcoat, Zeno-sama wanting to meet Goku.

(trips&dubs)
I just want to post Mai, checkmate

Why is his hair blue?

Worst dad? He's encouraging his son to better himself, to stop setting up for mediocre goals (defeating the androids, then defeating Cell, then Black) and to surpass everyone, because he knows that Trunks can be as powerful as him and Goku are. Even if Trunks or Goku or Vegeta were to defeat Black, what would happen next? The next time there's a powerful opponent he would come back with his tail between his legs again and ask daddy for help? This is actually great parenting from Vegeta, whereas Goku basically left all parenting to Chi Chi, and look how Gohan turned out to be.

>tfw ninggers chimping out near me.png

OH SHIT IT WAS QUADS

And Goten faded into obscurity. Hell even Gotenks is so obscure hipsters don't even know about him.

I'm okay with this.

Not really. Lower SSJ forms (1 and 2) are useful against enemies that are stronger than base saiyan but weaker than gods, since it takes less stamina and overall energy to use. SSJ3, although more powerful than 1 and 2, take a lot of energy to be used, so instead of going that way it's better to just use god ki.

Only in one of the openings from Dragon Ball Hero, I believe. In canon, never.

>since it takes less stamina and overall energy to use
really? so why goku never used kaioken with that transformation?

Why not use god ki for everyone and clean house in less than a second?

>Zamasu is Sup Forums incarnate in DBS
Not bad.

Isn't that the bulma clone that Krillan was fucking but the slut dumped him and jumped in a sports car with some random dude to be taken for a chad gangbang?

Yes user

that would be Piccolo Daimao
Zamasu is more reddit tier

No.

This was the only chance to see him go to that form only to dismiss it as useless.

A shame.

Dunno if SSJ1+2 really take less stamina and energy than Base + God ki.

I thinks its more about gimping yourself so you can have an even fight for those forms.

SSJ3 is shit since it takes too much power.

Goku master SSJ1 with Gohan. There shouldn't be any problems with that form.

Would you slap this booty?

What does Zeni want with Goku?

Make him the new God of Destruction, obviously. Beerus is an eyesore.

Because he hadn't train ki control as he did with Whis. His use of ki was inefficient, so he couldn't combine SSJ with kaioken.
Nowadays he might be able to, but it doesn't make sense because of the god ki (SSJ + kaio ken taking more energy than SSJBlue).
Notice how whenever they confront a weaker opponent (Botano, Frost, Magetta) they simply use the SSJ form; and Vegeta only went SSJBlue to show it to Kyabe, he didn't actually need it to win. Super is all about not wasting unneeded energy, so they only power up if they need it or if they want to teach/show off.

I-I'm not gay

i wanna see the beautiful future maiden now please im dying here

he needs a wingman to get some bitches

For me, best part of the episode was Trunks giving a headbutt to Vegeta. He's such an asshole all the time and only the bad guys wrecked him. Trunks headbutt was great

It was good to see. Maybe it reminded Vegeta when Trunks blasted him into the air when trying to stop second form Cell. The kid has balls.

fair enough
you're right

Zamasu sacrifices Gowasu to revive Goku as Black.

Zamasu also gives Black a potara so he can use the time rings since only people with the green potaras can time travel..

It' all makes sense now.

Gas the humans, Time War now!

>Trains an unknown fighter from another Universe and teaches him how to become SSJ; even goes to the extent of wasting energy when he turns Blue so the guy could see what he should aspire to.
>Notices that his kid is thinking into giving up, that he feels useless, that he should leave everything to Goku and him, so he tells him to man up and stop being stupid, that his goals shouldn't be so small, because he knows he has potential. He lifted his spirit and renewed Trunk's faith in himself, to the point that Trunks even thanks him for it.
Yeah, what an asshole.

Vegeta is just trash

even trunks can hit him with his head

he is right
just some ningens should be erased from existence

fuck off zamasu
don't you have some tea to make

We need this.

To be honest, present Trunks became quite irrelevant as well. Even his girlfriend is in love with his future self instead of his current self.

Fucking hell I wish Goku was as good a father as Vegeta and told Gohan to realise his potential.

Just think about it. If Gohan trained he would currently be the strongest far outranking anyone else in the anime.

>hide ningens threads
>ignore ningens posts
>do not reply to ningens posters

no fuck off gohanfag

You mad cuz they had to remove Gohan from the show to make sure he doesn't steal Gokus limelight?

>forcing Gohan to stop spreading time with his family and doing his dream job
>this somehow is being a good father
People in this fanbase are retarded.

So I haven't watched it yet did Trunks go blue or not

Goku was surprisingly mature this episode. Though he will probably become a literal retard again by next episode.

dumb gohanfag

His feelings did. Being trunks is suffering.

No, seriously. There was a heartwarming tsundere vegeta scene, trunks decided he'll become strong. No blue yet.

if that was gonna be his fate then why the fuck did the writer have to cock tease us with his potential and power all the series? I'd have been fine with it if they didn't make it out like he could have been the strongest.

What's the point? Gohan is a lost case. He never cared about fighting anyway. The only potential Gohan cares about is his academic one. Piccoro was a total bro and trained him again, but even then he realized that he's simply not a martial artist anymore.

Being a parent doesn't mean you get to decide your child's future

I wonder what Mai would think about Trunks' roided SS form.

Gohan was told several times about his potential, wasn't he? He isn't a fighter anymore simply because he doesn't want to.

>if that was gonna be his fate then why the fuck did the writer have to cock tease us with his potential and power all the series?
Cell End was the intended end from a writing stand point? It's why everything else is so hobbled together.

Nothing stops the money train.

>cock tease us
Pay attention retard.

It's the time paradox thing

>F.Trunks gets his ass kicked by Black
>F.Trunks goes to the past
>Goku meets Zamasu
>Zamasu steals the Time Ring, gets Goku's form and goes to F.Trunks's future as Black

So...Black exists because Trunks went to the past asking for help against Black. Time paradox.

>Not having Goku just win and say that he'll win so Gohan can become a scholar in the future.

Yes, I'm sure all the way back too Pilaf saga Toriyama was thinking "I'm going to end this with Goku's son fighting a giant bug man"

Your face is dumb.

Goku is indeed the best father

>Goku just win
Gohan was stronger than Goku at that point dumbass

>scholar
Blame Viz

what was that promo of Resurrection F at the end of the episode?

are they gonna broadcast it on the channel?

why do they mention Mirai Trunks?

inb4 le "Goku is a shitty dad" faggots.

They will broadcast the movie with some new scenes showing F Trunks' POV