What proof is there for the 6 gorillion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Declaration_by_Members_of_the_United_Nations
motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394667
books.google.com/books?id=A04oAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=(Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78)&source=bl&ots=-zA73am0Qg&sig=d2yUuyzmOkDE4HkkY9FzMLH_cy0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijxq276_HWAhVGOCYKHWybCqEQ6AEIOjAD#v=onepage&q=(Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78)&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY
youtube.com/watch?v=caKs2C94Rxk
codoh.com/library/document/987/
books.google.com/books?id=EcIuAAAAIAAJ&q=(Inter Arma Caritas&dq=(Inter Arma Caritas&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjesLqg7_HWAhUDLSYKHZKQDtAQ6AEIKDAA
sapiens.org/archaeology/the-darkest-truths/
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_Industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 million is an estimated number. We aren't sure how many were truly killed.

Hofle telegram

My mom worked at blechly park one of her jobs was to keep track of the death camp statistics
Crazy Germans were to efficient at keeping statistics that would hang them

There is a difference between how many died and how many were killed. If they are working in Labor camps and the supply lines get blown out because the Germans are losing the was and large percentages die of disease and starvation the same way Americans did in civil war POW camps then is that a Holocaust?

I'll dump some

the estimated number of jews killed is 5.5 million according to most sources. 6 mil is just rounding

however, there was roughly 7 million others killed, a lot more of the 7 million others were killed by regular war, than the 5.5 million jews.

Most of these others were slavic POW's that were killed as a result of other "war crimes" such as not feeding prisoners, no proper medical care, etc.

My grandfather was masturbated to death at Auschwitz. He was only 8 years old!

Literally no proof the entire thing is a giant fucking hoax designed to give victimhood status to the worlds most inhumane populace. i cant wait for the real one, jews are the cancer of the earth

None it's why they had to make it illegal to question it...

Can you show me a single document pertaining to interrupted camp deliveries?

The real question is how many were extreminated. Many died. It serves a narrative to say all that died died by extermination, as it helps distinguish those deaths from all other deaths in the war. The numbers pale in comparison to others: American GIs for instance. Though being killed in combat isn’t the same as the extermination Of captives, the intent to kill is there just the same.

GERMANY IS A HOLOGRAM
THE CAMPS WERE FEMA CAMPS
THE JEWS NEVER EXISTED
Also, MICRONUKES

Pick is a evil nazi using zyklon b to De louse a filthy Jew

There's an International Red Cross document stating that the total death toll across World War 2 concentration camps was around 270,000. Where the fuck did 6 million come from?

The UN also denounced Nazi Germany some time in 1942 as a result of the Polish document in this pic. But I can't remember the name of the resolution.

Jews.

what about the lady who survived five death camps? what more proof does anyone need

found it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Declaration_by_Members_of_the_United_Nations

If you do a simple google search that is answered, that is the number that the nazis recorded, not the number that was killed. The Nazi's took special care to leave little evidence of the killings to keep citizens from discovering it.

>The Red Cross never issued such a statistic, nor has it offered any estimate of the number of victims who perished in the camps. In its bulletin of February 1, 1978, the Red Cross declared that it had never compiled, much less published such statistics.

The 300,000 figure was actually taken from the Swiss paper, "Die Tat," in 1955. This estimate, however, was only a figure for the number of Germans who perished in the concentration camps. No mention of any Red Cross figures, however, was ever made by the paper.

Despite the obvious deception, Holocaust deniers, continue to peddle it, hoping that few people will actually check the sources.

motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394667

>disease and starvation the same way Americans did in civil war POW camps
You realize that the CSA prison camp system would be considered a crime against humanity in the modern age? Right?

They were part of the inspiration for the Hague Convention

You mean this one?

My cousin has a son that went to Sandy Hook Elementary. I can assure you the holocaust happened.

>Red Cross

The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German transportation, and in the interests of interned Jews they had protested on March 15th, 1944 against "the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies" (Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78). By October 2nd, 1944, the ICRC warned the German Foreign Office of the impending collapse of the German transportation system, declaring that starvation conditions for people throughout Germany were becoming inevitable.

Can you answer why it is against the law to question it in certain countries?

saying "read a history book" is not an argument
cherry picking things that fall into your reddit narrative is not an argument
Heavy strawmans that fall to making fun of internet slang are not an argument, gas yourself

>1975
Well jewed my friend.

It is illegal to question in those countries though you fucking retard

I wonder how many of you would deny it if we actually knew who you were and you weren’t hiding behind anonymous. It’s easy to say whenever you want when you can hide it like a little bitch in real life

>The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German transportation, and in the interests of interned Jews they had protested on March 15th, 1944 against "the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies" (Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78).
Liar.

books.google.com/books?id=A04oAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA12&lpg=PA12&dq=(Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78)&source=bl&ots=-zA73am0Qg&sig=d2yUuyzmOkDE4HkkY9FzMLH_cy0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwijxq276_HWAhVGOCYKHWybCqEQ6AEIOjAD#v=onepage&q=(Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78)&f=false

As you can plainly see, Inter Arma Caritas was written in 1902, and has nothing to do with your alleged quote.

>Can you answer why it is against the law to question it in certain countries?
Because certain countries do not hold American notions of free speech or investigation. The Baltic states make it illegal to question or investigate Soviet crimes. I guess they didn't happen, huh? The Chinese Communists committed no atrocities during the recent civil war, and the Armenian Genocide clearly never happened.

Says the little bitch posting anonymously. Post your photo ID if you're such hot shit, bitchboy.

>5.5 million

>Can you answer why it is against the law to question it in certain countries?
At least in Germany, they are sick of holocaust deniers continually bringing the issue up, after their denials are continually debunked, whether in court or elsewhere. Why continue to make german citizens have to deal with a sorry aspect of their past - can't you let them get over it?

So many people have killed more Jews than Hitler. Stalin had to have at least have 10 million Jew kills. And if the 6 million is true that's only 6% of all civilian deaths in WW2.

oh okay Randi Zuckerberg

Why would I need to. I’m not saying anything I wouldn’t say to real people in real life. I’m also not dumb enough to give any of you autistic psychotics anything that would make it easier to make my life hell.

>I'm sick of people saying X
>therefore let's make X criminal and punish it

Hi there, Hitler

Yeah crimes against humanity are just things a bunch of idealistic ninnies in The Hague came up with on a whim that went out the door in every large scale military conflict since. There is literally no such thing as war crimes or crimes against humanity. Just winners and losers. The winners are always the good guys, the losers always the war criminals.

germany paid reparations to israel for the deaths of 4.1 million jews

So you wouldn’t do it then and are only like this because you know you won’t face any real consequences for it.

my history teacher in middle school was jewish and said the hall of cost happened. all the proof i need really

Holy shit. This is redd*t? There may be hope yet

>>I'm sick of people saying X
>>therefore let's make X criminal and punish it
>Hi there, Hitler
Yes, when you are continually subjecting the entire German people to this bullshit, they have a right to vote to stop it.

Fuck off kike. FPWP

its not a hoax!

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

youtube.com/watch?v=caKs2C94Rxk

codoh.com/library/document/987/
Pic and link related are all things that have yet to be addressed, and cause me to have severe doubts about any number in the millions.
Feel free to let me know if you can answer any questions in the link, or debunk pic related.

>museum of tolerance
Lmfao, yeah, I'm sure that source doesn't have an axe to grind. Fuck off

How about this, post your information and home address and we’ll see if there will be consequences for you.

You're only further proving his point.

>denying it
>not embracing it

He's talking about this book, you tard
books.google.com/books?id=EcIuAAAAIAAJ&q=(Inter Arma Caritas&dq=(Inter Arma Caritas&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjesLqg7_HWAhUDLSYKHZKQDtAQ6AEIKDAA

Reddit loves to shout out bullshit without ever backing it up merely because enough retards will agree with it. Fuck em.

Jew populations, before and after the war:

World Almanac, 1929, pg. 727 -- 15,630,000
National Council of Churches 1930 -- 15,600 ,000 March 24, 1933
Jewish newspaper Daily Express -- 14,000,000 Jews worldwide
World Almanac, 1933, pg. 419 -- 15,316,359,
["The estimate for Jews in the above table is for 1933, and is by the American Jewish Committee"World Almanac, 1936, pg. 748 -- world Jewish population = 15,753,633
World Almanac, 1938, pg. 510 -- world Jewish population = 15,748,091, with 240,000 in Germany
American Jewish Committee Bureau of the Synagogue Council, 1939 -- 15,600,000
World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population -- 15,319,359
World Almanac, 1941, pg. 510: World Jewish Population -- 15,748,091
World Almanac, 1942, pg. 849: World Jewish Population -- 15,192,089 ("Jews include Jews by race not necessarily by religion")
World Almanac USA, 1947, pg. 748: World Jewish Population -- 15,690,000
World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289:
World Jewish Population -- 15,713,638
Statistical Handbook of Council of Churches USA 1951 -- 15,300,000

Again you’re just a little fucking bitch. You would never say this shot to any one in real life because you know it would ruin your life. If you weren’t you’d be a real nazi and say this shit in real life. Come on be a man and stand up for your convictions. Tell the world who you are and how you hate blacks and Jews.

Could you shed some light on the pic I posted here, too? If it is correct, it'd appear to be concomitant with some of your data

Yeah because then we'd have to tolerate your dumbass screeching and emotional moral posturing.

Fuck, didn't link it. See

>tfw you realize the Halocaust was just a diversion for Jews to spread their influence into other nations

No id respect you for actually not being a pussy. You have a right to spew your hatred in America. I may not agree with it but who cares about me. At least you wouldn’t be looked at like a little girl afraid to stand up for their convictions.

Captured by allies in April. But when did they go on record about the camps?

Oh right, after they were tortured by the (((reds))).

>World Almanac USA, 1947, pg. 748: World Jewish Population -- 15,690,000
>World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289:
>World Jewish Population -- 15,713,638
The 1949 number is simply false. The 1947 number was a prediction based on a census prior to 1940. Sort of how, in the US, they only do a formal census every 10 years.

What a non-argument. So because something isn't socially acceptable to say in public, that makes it false?

LOL try harder schlomo. The fucking plaque at the front of Auschwitz says 1.5 million.

Ah, I remember the days when I first came here as a bluepilled faggot normie. You've got quite the journey ahead of you, young lad.

and it used to say four million

which the kikes amended after the Soviets released their wartime records. Only AFTER it had been proven a lie did they bother to modify the plaque. But the 6 million number is still bandied about.

"mainly jews"
kek
they got mad at this plaque they put up in canada for the holocaust ( i dunno why, we had nothing to do with it and have a small jew pop) and it didn't expressly name jews as the primary victims on it
like holy fucking shit

Surely it's possible that, out of large numbers of people suffering a genocide, emboldened by large-scale media sanctimony and growing senility, there may come exaggerated testimonies?

What is the best non-jewed up english edition and where can I get one without getting vanned/put on a list?

That's a lot of people to kill in one summer camp, George.
Not expressly owning up to the fact that exterminating Europe's Jews was adopted as an ultimate goal of the regime is almost as absurd as not owning up to the fact that Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao were expressly communist dictators campaigning under the pretense of equity and social justice.

That’s not my argument at all. The point I’m making is you’re a little bitch if you can’t say the same thing in public or to your family. Nobody should have respect for anyone who hides behind anonymity. People like that are basically less than a cockroach.

>won't actually dig into the ground and provide archaeological evidence of mass graves because "disturbing the dead is against jewish law" and rabbis would be pissed

sapiens.org/archaeology/the-darkest-truths/

I read in another one that their evidence amounted to drones taking images of the topsoil and using that to determine somehow that there were literally 72 gorillion skeletons in the earth.

sounds like fucking bullshit to me. like, im sure a lot died, but any search will reveal around 200,000 - 300,000 - the 6 million is absolutely loaded and exaggerated propaganda

Lol that’s cute, you think you guys are enlightened.

It's not a matter of cowardice, it's a matter of 'if you say these things in public, you will be fucking fired'. I can't call someone a nigger or deny the holocaust, because I'll lose my job, not because I'm afraid that someone might beat me up. It's not a matter of whether I feel it's right or wrong, but rather that society so condemns these things that you will be completely outcast should you openly support them.

>airplane borne scanning instrument reveals previously unknown mass graves

THE NUMBERS ARE MORE LIKE 10 MILLION GOYIM, THE 6 MILLION WAS A CONSERVATIVE ESTIMATE

livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

just dig into those motherfuckers and do a head count godamn kikes

We can't say stuff like this because it would socially ostracize us. It's like saying that we're pussies because we can't openly discuss the IQ difference between blacks and whites.

So in other words you feel strongly about something but not strong enough to sacrifice anything for it. Yea that’s called being a little bitch. You hide behind a fake persona everyday hiding who you really are out of fear. So cool bro.

That’s exactly what it means. You won’t sacrifice anything for your convictions you believe to be so true. Say what you will about nazis and white supremecists, at least they have the balls to openly say what they feel.

Oh fuck off. We have lives to live, and we are unwilling to risk our jobs and careers just so we can be blacklisted. The best we can do is educate the unenlightened.

>Monthly Bulletin of the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, Volume 23

Wew jew

>So you hold a value, but not strongly enough to lose your job, house, and gain nothing for it? Coward.

Please tell me what I get out of telling everyone I know that I fucking hate niggers, other than homelessness? Would you recommend that a gay person be open about their homosexuality in 1900?

Plenty of people do it. Clearly you don’t have the fortitude to. That’s cool man, just don’t expect to get any respect from me or anyone else besides other cowards.

There have been deniers who did so under their real names. I forget exactly who, other anons will surely pick them up, but they were essentially never debunked, but instead the target of character assassination attempts for years, until their deaths.

anyone, no one really gives a fuck about the holocaust anyways, its becoming irrelevant and no one wants to have their identity publicly assassinated for essentially no reward

I would. I don’t respect people who hide who they really are. Plenty of openly racist anti Semitic people out there who have jobs and homes.

no one fucking wants to dedicate their lives to that. no one here is a holocaust scholar, they just repost infographs to trigger faggots like you and make you question things.

So no one wants people to know who they really are because they are cowards. Check.

>anyone, no one really gives a fuck about the holocaust anyways, its becoming irrelevant and no one wants to have their identity publicly assassinated for essentially no reward
Everyone except for /pol, who is apparently majorly obsessed about the holocaust.

Lol triggered! I’m not pissed because you deny the holocaust. I could give 2 shits what some retard thinks. However I find it interesting to find out most of you are cowards who would never talk about this shit in real life. It’s cool man, you can go through life knowing you’ll never get to be who you truly are.

Right, “no one gives a shit, except for all of us who are obsessed with it and talk about it non stop” trust me you guys are making any normies question what they’ve been told. You’re just reassuring their ideas about Sup Forums.

christ are you an attention whore or what? 14 posts, 2 right after the other - why not debate the actual information provided?

why is the idea that the holocaust was exaggerated war time propaganda so hard to grasp?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_Industry

jews have literally admitted to this much

"The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering is a 2000 book by Norman G. Finkelstein, in which Finkelstein argues that the American Jewish establishment exploits the memory of the Nazi Holocaust for political and financial gain, as well as to further the interests of Israel.[1] According to Finkelstein, this "Holocaust industry" has corrupted Jewish culture and the authentic memory of the Holocaust."

Why are you so invested in this thread? have an axe to grind, you on pay roll?

Just the fact that it's illegal to even question the number of victims in some countries should raise some red flags.