Thoughts on Armenian Genocide?

Thoughts on Armenian Genocide?

The what?

מצחיק אותי

What's the pattern on when this topic comes back?

Ottoman Empire killed roughly 1.5 million Armenians (racial group in same area) starting in 1915. This was both the first genocide, and the event that spawned the word for it.
oh you kinky jew
??

Just a meme to take a snipe at TYT. This is history man. If it's not clear and present and within 48 hours, it's irrelevant.

Didnt happen

Its Turkey's Cardinal Sin. Everything country has one or two under there belt.

I've never met an Armenian that I liked.

>>world events, political issues, and other related topics

fair.

next.

Dude the Armenians aren't even a race. There can't be no genocide.

Turkroach detected.

OY VEY!~

now that I think about it...neither have I... still, fuck turkistan.

doot the jews are armenian genocide deniers

Filthy roach

Kill all Turks. Kill all Arabs. Kill all Muslims. Kill all Marxists (including Kurds).
There are no valid Homo Sapiens in the Middle East. Darwin shows that they all left. Glass all the cockroaches that remain.

Leave the Kurds be. They're is hope for them yet.

Yeah the kurds can be pretty based, but you can nuke the rest for all I care

It would have been a good idea, too bad it never happened.

YOUR numbers are little low user. It should be 5 gorrilion ermeni, 100 gorillion assyrians, 09929 trillion Yunani.

soon.

i find it really interesting how despite all the fuss they make about the holocaust, israel won't recognize the armenian genocide

>interesting how despite all the fuss they make about the holocaust
It's because jews don't want to alienate the turks in the fight against syria. You think they would feel safe bombing damascus airport if they knew a turkish plane might intercept the airstrikes?

U talking bout genocide? Whoa. I be really out here cacklin at you white homos. Talkin bout genocide like u Kno! But u ain't never been on the level not even for an instant. 20k on my wrist. That's called hard work. You fuckin pussies in papa's porsche. Yall talk but aint got nothin tk to say. 20k on my wrist. That speaks for itself. When's the the last time u had nothin but cabbage soup for dinner? Never. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

Fuckers deserved it

why does pol side with the muslim and denies a christian genocide?

The thought of the Kardashians being raped and then crucified naked until dead makes me want to touch myself.

>Armenian, turk, kurd, arab.
Sand niggers a sand nigger no matter what they call themselves. Kill em all.

Thats all ull ever do. Touch... urself! Cuz u Kno what, girls aint attracted to hate. Girls aint attracted to negativity. 20k on my wrist. A girl sees that and she Kno what time it is. Talkin bout crucified Kardashians. 20k on my wrist. How bout u talk about that. Bitch.

Disgusting Turkroaches killed masses of Armenians by dragging them out to the desert and leaving them to die mostly.

I've never met a Turk who I liked. This being said however, today there are Turkish Armenians so the age old feud is dissolved as the reason is self-evident. There are all kinds of Armenians all over the world which were spread out thanks to the genocide.

pretty cowardly excuse from a people who are on a high horse about morality but i guess jews look out for jews like every nation looks out for its own. armenians deserve reparations there's more than enough proof it happened and i hope turkey is made to answer for it at some point.

Very artfully done. But bad i guess.

i watch TYT, so I have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

I'm fucking better than you

>armenian genocide

it doesn't roll of the tongue very well.

"armenian" sounds like a bug or roach.

Soon.