No lone gunman.
No Lee Harvey Oswald.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenback_(1860s_money)#Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=hfU9tqbA_hY
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=X-RGtDgfYEM
sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid-shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK
markdankof.com/mossadmurdersjfk.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We might get to find out this month if Trump actually is based and declassifies the kennedy papers.

That's what you get for pissing off the CIA.

The comedian on the grassy knoll

It's not up to trump.

Jews did it. Mossad killed JFK because JFK wanted to inspect Israel's nuclear facilities. They didn't want that to happen because they were building nukes so they killed him.

some retarded self-righteous boomer fell for some stupid shit. that's all there is to it.

Been proven false with an alternate angle but you're getting close.

yes it is. It's completely up to Trump are you dumb?

Fuck off. Intel gathering. SAGE.

This is an interesting thread. Kys.

The jews
For attempting to limit the federal reserve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

Literally the same reason they killed Lincoln
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenback_(1860s_money)#Civil_War

Mess with the jew's central bank and you die

his driver turned around and shot him in the head with a pneumatic gun. look it up, there are clear videos showing it but no one cares because they're too busy distracted by the latest news cycle and the latest season of trendy tv shows

Well you got the "who" and the "why" (a little off but still close enough) but you're missing the how.

wrong. There was a mossad agent in the drain below the car.

Nope. The exit of the bullet is still relatively out of the side, to front of his face not the back of the head. But good try.

he was a faggot

>Why?
sadness
>Who?
KFC
>How?
Sudoku

/thread

jfk was too cool, cia, explosives planted in his brain

jackie. gun in her sleeve.

>who are cianiggers

>Why
He named the Jew and was going to end the fed

>explosives planted in his brain
that's a new one, new to me at least. nice. to me it looks like the killshot came from inside the car.

drain theory is corny.

His death was faked. The answer to all of these events is simple: the deaths were faked. They always have been.

@#^%@$@^& boomer@(*&@#^&*$#@. nothing to see here move along

See, in the timeline I came from, Jackie didn't huddle over JFK before being shot, and did not reach toward JFK before the shot went off. Also, the car was a 4-seater.. I guess it's pretty much irrelevant now in this new timeline, other than this 'Jackie being in on the plot to kill him' conspiracy theory.

His name was Lucien Sarti.

>implying CIA didn't already shred any papers that could compromise the original story.

Bob Dylan did it, I saw him.

HERESY!!!

This does not involve you Arundel!

You cannot destroy that which is your own doing

IVE RESCUED YOU FROM THE SHADOW!! DO NOT TEMPT ME TO SEND YOU BACK!!!!

He named the jew

Trump shills need to die

He told the Jews they couldn't make nuclear weapons. Ben Gurion (Israel Prime Minister) got pissed and killed him. He later resigned or stepped down or something so they wouldn't investigate him.

Can you tell me how you spot the difference between a Trump shill and a Trump supporter on here? Since Sup Forums is so obviously pro Trump, I'd liek you to explain.

Looks like they're trying to make him look more like a nigger.

nah.
it was clearly the bad guy from Scanners

Where the Apollo mission papers?

because he wanted to stop israel from getting nukes
kikes
sniper in the sewer - look at the angles of the entry/exit wounds

Kennedy was about to reveal the Kikes and their influence, so they killed him.

I dont get the greenback one. He refused the banks loans? Thats why?

Jewish Mafia

JFK was going to stop Isreal from making Nuclear weapons and have them sign the non proliferation treaty.

A sniper shooting from the storm water drain.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfU9tqbA_hY

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

he oposed Israel
is THAT simple

those don't count because nobody ever landed on the moon

:^)

ofcourse con theorists only use things that fit their narrative, kind of like the mainstream media.

Too bad nukes can only be used at certain times and certain places on earth based on geometry.

Israel's nukes are worthless.

THEY'RE GONE, ALL THE DATA GONE!
They don't even have the rocket plans anymore.
That's what happened to the JFK papers.

i thought it was that he destroyed the federal reserve bank and reintroduced the gold standard, then 6 months later he was shot and then the first thing the next president did was recreate the federal reserve

Shills have no clue about how the US government works

>jews
>CIA
Its was the USSR, dummies
youtube.com/watch?v=X-RGtDgfYEM

He might not be wrong

>jews
>CIA (((zionists)))(((neocon)))
>USSR (((bolchevist)))

Almost the same, both are run by kikes.

sott.net/article/269311-JFK-told-Israel-If-you-want-US-aid-shut-down-your-nuclear-bomb-factory

jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/When-Ben-Gurion-said-no-to-JFK

markdankof.com/mossadmurdersjfk.htm

nam
kikes
explosives

Believing JFK conspiracy theories means you have fallen for active measures, pushed by communist sympathizer and russophile Oliver Stone and others

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

I think he was a robot. Just the way he talks and looks. And how his skin peeled off like rubber when he got shot. I think the government assassinated a robot they made speak against the bankers to put fear in others who might think the same.

I hope we get to learn the truth when the documents are released this month. But all of the good stuff will probably be redacted.

His brain went missing.
Sources claim

> Why? Who? How?

Because he was considered weak on communism by the CIA who had access to top tier assassins.