Who's Sup Forumss favorite president?

Who's Sup Forumss favorite president?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andrew Jackson

Bill, the first black in the white house.

The ones that aren't in office

Nixon was the last real conservative

Can we please stop talking about america? I'm so tired of it. Your "country" suck! It's a melting pot, a nation of bastards, no wonder why the jew thrives there.

>norway

more like Bore-way

Coolidge

teddy roosevelt

Theodore Roosevelt. He liked boats, guns, fitness, japanese culture and shitposting. Despite having horrible autism and chest problems he was able to get elected, become a populist and later repair the USA from the 1890 stock crash.

go to /bant/ if you are bored.

And you only rack down on others, typical sign of inferiority complex.

FPBP. End thread.

The dead ones they can't do anymore harm

We're done here.

>tfw no one ever asks who is their favorite Norwegian president, king, prime minister, whatever the fuck they have no one knows because you are irrelevant

Created the EPA, left the gold standard, and did price fixing. Yea real conservative....

You all damn well know
Sup Forums fav president....
Is Putin
Admit it.

Jackson, TR, Ike, and JFK.

The only good president of the 20th century.

>Freemasons

+1
user poses question:
>Who is your favourite president ?
Chauvinistic US assumes
Question only applies to US.

Andrew Jackson and it isn't even close.

George Washington

Trump

Got heem!

I see Coolidge and Harding posted alot. Can you give me a quick rundown on these guys. I know that they were both republicans during the roaring 20's. Harding was a likable guy and got surround by scandals in relation to his friends. He mysteriously (((died))) while he was campaigning or some shit. Calvin took his place and libshits love to blame him for the depression because the Stock Market crash occurred in his term. Is there more to know?

Best underated President: James K Polk.

Motherfucker finished manifest destiny and BTFO Mexico

Duterte

Thoughts on reagan?

Americans are self centered obese idiots. Honey boo boo, kim Kardashian bwahahahaa

Everyone is laughing about the US

>pic related average american

Lincoln is objectively the greatest American to ever live

He is the reason we were spammed with the "AMNESTY DON" posters due to the stereotype developed from Reagan that republicans talk tough on immigration but then vote for amnesty. otherwise he was great for the economy and also helped to hasten the death of the USSR (they were already dying so to say that Reagan "killed" it is false).

Also he funded some terrorists

No one cares Germany, take your self-righteousness to a places where you are actually respected, like non-countries such as Belgium

umm sweetie

Is this actually real, I know a lot of these are bullshit

Yes sir. He was an amazing man.

based as fuck jackson always wins

Jefferson tbqh
>LA purchase

Nixon

Eisenhower. Ended stupid neocon wars, operation wetback, highway program.

Coolidge is rated highly for doing nothing. He thought the president's function was to keep his hand out of things and let the market function

Fuckin make me a white russian gary.

>replying to europeans aka additiomal chromosome posters
Top lel

Nixon was pretty much fucked and had to end the Bretton Woods system, LBJ's Great Society and war spending made it an impossible situation.

>every president was shit because they either presided over the importation of groids or never made the legit attempt to deport them

Jackson

1. George Washington
2. Donald Trump

Jefferson
Jackson

Reagan was the pinnacle but I think Trump will replace him.

John F Kennedy

That wouldn't even be edgy nowadays. Especially when you consider that he said that when German was the second most spoken language in the nation he should fucking KHS

Had he not ran against Taft, WW would not have been a president - no FED, no bs WW1.

Reagan's staunch anti Soviet stance fucked them bigly. You watch Trump's anti nork stance will do the same thing

Blaming Teddy for Wilsons polices is reaching.

THIS
FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

>FPBP
Every time

obama passed the aca so

obama is also the first mgtow president, so pretty based

He must have known that running against Taft was sure way to get Wilson elected. He just couldnt let go of his old man's arrogance, and this led to destruction, and handover of nation to the bankers

The only choice. Checkum

Lel

Coolidge hands down. He restricted immigration, avoided foreign entanglements and presided over a booming economy. He favored small government along with a protectionist trade policy. He ran the country discretely and left regulatory power to the states.

After that I would say Eisenhower. The 50's were a golden age in America. He was a staunch anti communist and a steady hand in foreign policy. He warned about the MIC and did more than any other president to modernize our infrastructure.

Pretty much.
Jackson makes Ron Paul look like Bernie Sanders

>Ronaldus Magnus
Ronaldus Magnus

WTF? Not one user has posted Trump. My favourite President is Trump!

The only one who never sought the position.

>Wrist uncocked
>Hand not behind the ball

Poor bowlers form. You need to stay behind the ball to get the most power/revs upon release. It does look like he keeps his mark early in the lane, most likely the arrows, but as you get better your mark moves farther down the lane. 5/10 bowler. Probably averaged a 150 on a good day.

Hard to pick til terms are over.

He signed the Immigration act of 1924, excluding slavshit commies, chinks, and third world shitskins into the US.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

The only correct answer is James K. Polk and I will give you five reasons why.

First, James K. Polk was responsible for securing the independence of Texas from Mexico and ultimately incorporating Texas into America through war with Mexico. Without Polk, it's unlikely the Lone Star republic would have survived long enough to make it into Texas.

Accept no substitutes. Polk is the truth and way. See all that orange in current USA? That was still Mexico.

In the Mexican-American War, Polk not only won Texas, but Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Southern California. He single-handedly added more territory to the USA than any president since Jefferson (only later topped by Alaska, probably, which is mostly uninhabited).

While these states are mostly shit tier hellscapes filled with shitskins, mexicans, drunk injuns, and liberals, that's largely a result of the 1965 Hart-Cellar Immigration Act. In 1965, this was a 90% white country, and while those areas had more injun/spic, it was nearly as bad. It's only recent presidents who have totally fucked up the southwest.

Pic related, the average German walking his log. The average German enjoying his average delicacy

After Sup Forumsk finished fucking the everloving shit out of Mexico and conquering half of its landmass, he turned his eyes north. He dared the British in Canada to set foot in Oregon and face his wrath -- threatening war if Oregon and Washington were not confirmed as possessions of the United States.

Polk, in ONE PRESIDENTIAL TERM, completed manifest destiny and established the modern borders of the continental United States (except for a little sliver of Arizona).

You know how I mentioned one-term? That was the plan. Polk won the presidency and specifically promised he'd get everything done (defeat Mexico, liberate Texas, acquire Oregon/Washington) in one term, and then retire.

A good thing, too, because he died a few months after retiring from the presidency.

(Polk also re-established the treasury system, feeling (((banks))) could not be trusted to hold the nation's money. After President Tyler, the U.S. government started letting private banking institutions hold its money... seriously wtf)

Polk was a fantastic president. Undeniably the best. Conquered. Kicked ass. Took names. Did it all in one term.

Donald Trump is a good second, but the best by far is Urho Kaleva Kekkonen.

Eisenhower. Took his last speech as a chance to rip on the Jewish military industrial complex and literally spearheaded something called Operation Wetback which kicked all the spics out. Grew our space program and created better transportation systems based on what he saw in Germany. Gave zero fucks about political correctness

Ulysses Grant

Probably Obama or Carter

>won Texas, but Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Southern California

Seems like a downgrade. We'd have way less liberals and Mexicans if it weren't for that faggot

my fuckin man Polk is the best seriously underrated

Washington is the only answer

>didn't even fucking read the post
>While these states are mostly shit tier hellscapes filled with shitskins, mexicans, drunk injuns, and liberals, that's largely a result of the 1965 Hart-Cellar Immigration Act. In 1965, this was a 90% white country, and while those areas had more injun/spic, it was nearly as bad. It's only recent presidents who have totally fucked up the southwest.

Holy shit you're retarded.

2/10
Made me reply

JFK for me.

>implying the jew doesn't thrives in Oslo

TJ all the way

my favorite founding father

Why? He was in all honesty a tremendous fuck up. And he only won because of fraud.

Because he didn't take shit from CIA and was going to create a national currency