Can anyone recommend some good right-wing anime to me? Thanks

Can anyone recommend some good right-wing anime to me? Thanks.

Define "right-wing". Japan isn't the same as America.
I could recommend some shows that I like, though.

Getter Robo

Actually maybe not, but read it anyway

>still watching anime
>instead of focusing on self improvement of the physical and mental
>preferring Japanese titty drawings over trying to be the best individual in every way possible

Himouto! Umaru Chan

Boku no pico

Yeah maybe 'right-wing' was a retarded way to classify it.
I basically just mean more mature / serious anime, especially ones that explore philosophical or intellectual concepts. Pretty much anything as long as it's food for thought not just mindless entertainment and fan-service.

Saga of Tanya the Evil

>implying anyone cares about some leaf's retarded assesment

True right wing anime here, the Fuhrer would approve. Also watch Youjo Senki, German military lolis are the best, not red pill but I dont think any anime really is, Lain is about as interesting as you will get.

Aria. It's a slice of life show about the glory of Venice (on Mars) and the perseverance of the völk masquerading as moeshit.

Kill La Kill is the most Sup Forums anime ever made.

Gundam 0083. It's a textbook example of a government sanctioned false flag (one of the architects of the false flag is also a Jew).

Lain was really good. It's a shame how rare a series like that is.

Sakura Quest

Gurren Lagann was better

are you retarded?

All anime is degenerate

We got this list boi!

Relentless obsession over self-improvement is not healthy.

Holy shit OP now that I think of it, Legend of the Galactic Heroes is just what you are looking for, its a Space Opera or whatever, lots of politics, philosophy, morality/ethics, great battles and strategy great characters and amazing plot, all around great anime if somewhat dated, its my favorite anime but its a hell of a beast to watch, take in small doses for best effect. 110 episodes and 3 movies, well worth it.

This

Traps are redpilled

I agree with everything there but Hetalia and Gurren Lagan, LoGH rightfully no.1 and Jin Roh is based as fuck.

True. LoGH is a must if you are going to be here.

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi

Clannad

Pingu in the City

New Game

LoGH is about as close as your going to get to what you want in anime

Reinhard or Yan Weng Li? Who convinced you more? I saw merit in both their beliefs buy Im more pro Reinhard.

LotGH.

Psycho-Pass

Second season is shit, pay more attention to the first season and the movie.

Its fascinating how accurate it is, like its a prediction of our times.

Full metal alchemist brotherhood has anime one eyed hitler who is strong as fuck, anime germans genociding shitskins with magic and qt waifus
Fun as hell

Oh cool, they got Ergo Proxy. I was going to suggest that.

Balalaika's the only thing that could be considered conservative about Black Lagoon, though.

I didn't like Psycho-pass that much
What's the appeal?

K-ON!

They both got some pretty good views on the subject but i side with Reinhard because he saw the problems of the empire and seized power to correct it, He is also based on merit more and said that "if someone beleive's that they can do better then him then they should take the thrown from him".

Pic related. Mandatory watching for any weeaboos who want to talk about gun control with liberals.

The first season was more of a test of human morality and what you truly believe is right and wrong. Second season lost this and is garbage.

I've seen most of this list too.

Love live is pretty based

Elfen Lied.
Outstanding. Definitely based, and beautiful.

I see this said a lot. Are people being ironic? I haven't watched either.

Real patrician choice.
Yui is best, Mugi is a coal burner and Azunyan can rot in hell.

Why don't you download and give it a try? It's not like it costs you something

It's pretty good

They're moeshit that have nothing to do with the subject of the thread. Not that they can't be enjoyable if you're into that sort of thing.

Not a NEET.

K-on is complete shit
Love live is also complete shit, but it at least has good waifus and songs.

Basically any of the Fate series.

I was going to recommend Gate until you made this post.

You don't have to be a NEET to watch anime

My little pony: friendship is magic

Spice and Wolf

Madoka Magica

But only the first three seasons.

Damn, this looks pretty good.

Angel Cop
>Sometime in the future, terrorism in Japan has become commonplace, and the police have become almost as brutal as criminals.

/mlpol/ was fun.

I watch anime. I don't have endless time to watch crap anime.

You would have immediately understood if you'd ever worked, 友人.

almost all anime is red pilled even if it's a subversive red pill

There is literally an anti-communist episode in season 5

>implying that excuses the corporate meddling of twilycorn

What is Japan's endgame?

the only correct answer

You should see "welcome to the N.H.K." It pretty much convinced me when I was about 15 to get my shit together and not become a NEET.

Yeah, mandatory viewing for this century.

To stay Japanese for as long as they can, even if the idea of what's Japanese has changed a lot since WW2.

To reboot the glorious empire of the rising sun.

can you faggots please not bring ponies into this?
a.) It's not an anime
b.) by the end of season one, the show and it's fandom were beyond redemption.

Legend of the galactic heros is must watch for any Sup Forumsback.

Also look into the saga of Tanya the evil. Its about an atheist who gets killed and "being x" (see: god) reincarnates him as a little girl in an alternate reality where magic is real during that universe's great war.

Magi is one part shonen, one part treatise on the evils of fiat currency. Pic related.

Beta Uprising: The Country

>anime thread
>not expecting faggotry
Unless you wanna be an ass and split hairs, anime refers to a style of character driven plots with vibrant and fluid animation.

I only like dubbed anime. English audio anime?