Alright Sup Forums we hear so much about "Muh genetics = civilisation"...

Alright Sup Forums we hear so much about "Muh genetics = civilisation", and "If you take white people and put them in Africa, then Africa would prosper".

Let's put that to the test.

You have 1 year to develop the area shown in the current picture. You have the ability to control the people shown in the picture and full access to their resources, but nothing else.

What steps do you take to turn that little 'hole' area in the picture into a beacon of modernity in the surrounding shithole?

Hardmode: You don't go ADHD, lose attention to the task, and randomly start killing poo loos.

Already been proven, just look at the history of South Africa, before, during and after white ruling

How much land are we talking?

It would depend on what the strengths and weaknesses of the community are. Honestly if we're truly talking slums, probably bulldoze the area and relocate to a decentralised, less urban area to start a commune from the ground up.

Start with food security and infrastructure, establish what little community funding there is and promote education and order. Centralize local authority and develop sustainable skillsets. With good order, governance and community spirit brain drain is likely to decrease and you can start on rebuilding a functional society.

Africans are not good with infrastructure. I worked with some people from Shell and they had horror stories of pipelines being tapped and destroyed. Fun fact, that village was probably built after the construction of the pipeline. They steal as much oil as they can, and every so often one smokes during the job and the whole village goes up.

Pay all of those people a decent wage to be garbage men. Call the Public Works of a large American city and ask them how many trucks and how much space is required for a landfill to haul off all that shit. Then do it. I instantly made that place better, created jobs, and gave my city planners an education on what it takes to manage a large city. Hire fellow countrymen to actually manage the garbage collection and creation of the landfill. This way they will have experience and this won't be a problem in the future. India may not be a rich country, but they certainly have the funds to do this.

I'm talking microscale.

Just what's in the red.

Basically you play a little strategy game where you control like the 6-7 indian guys in the photo + their families + maybe the kid. Your goal is to somehow develop that section into a beacon of amazingness.

BUT you must use their resources.

All of them have perhaps a 10th grade education, No 'good' skills, but are basically under your control to work or do whatever you want. Ideally they must survive.

The problem with bulldozing is A), they will die due to lack of shelter between bulldozing and rebuilding. B) the bulldozing itself will cost a lot, possibly more than their networth. They might be able to sell organs for it, but that means some may die and the workforce will drop.

demolish the shanty houses that were in the way to make room for a big road from the city to the heart of the slum, build a big grassy park with public restrooms, water fountains, swings and so on. vehicles could transport care packages, medical kits, and other supplies for building. then, begin waste removal efforts and installing proper sewer systems and bathrooms to the whole area. put up some nice paved walking paths/bike trails along with rental bike stations so people could travel to markets and places of commerce in the down town areas.
basically turn it in to an american suburb but with more walking.

Just look at South Africa during apartheid and Rhodesia under white government

Proof whites can't build anything, they had to steal it from Africans

>You have the ability to control the people shown in the picture

leftist fantasy detected

you literally just said

1. here's some people
2. ???
3. make utopia

human nature is science, and you can't escape it, just like you can't control gravity just by saying you have the ability to do so.

It's already been tested, the Nips passed the test too which is why they are honorary.

>Pay all of those people a decent wage to be garbage men.

With what money. Remember, you in this scenario, basically exist as a god that can tell thme to do stuff. But you can't actually give them money, or create jobs directly.

You MUST use THEIR resources.

The people living in slums like these are basically ignored by the government. So it's almost a perfect free-market situation, no hand-outs, no government contracts.

REmove government regulation and let the market fix itself.

>South Africa
>Colonised by bloody englishmen
>they just came and stole our fucking tribalware and shacks

This assumes you have infinite funds, or your the government.

This task is not that, you ONLY have control over the people in the picture, and you have no funds yourself. (You can make use of anything they have though. Ladders, satelite dish on the house, their labour, whatever.

Recycling probably. That's a lot of plastic.

Then go vertical. Try to clear some space out for a garbage collection system.

So how does the genetics part come into play?

I would kill the poos and place 8 white or yellow people and they will do the rest

>lets test a "theory" on genetics
>tests it on poos
Bellissimo

The fact is Anglos must be allowed to take over the entire world otherwise people will never live in utopia or Anglotopia if you will.

This hypothetical doesn't put that premise to test because we're dealing with Indians, not Europeans occupying Indian territory. It's also stupid to ask that we reorganize a shanty town without access to the raw materials that they have access to.

then it's fucking impossible my man. maybe try to educate them on some hygiene things. I like the sim city idea better.

this

That proves it's not genetics that makes a civilization since there is nothing you could do with those people to build a good civilization

He's a lazy street-shitter trying to get you to do his homework for him. Sage and ignore. In fact, sage and ignore all meme flags. Even Germans too dumb to get a vpn

see
plastic is literally this slum's gold, once cleaned (or sold) there will be a clean empty area, use plant bowls to plant shit, probably weed, "if legal" sell, then repeat, use the money to rebuild, idk what you're looking for user, but these fuckers have to clean their shit, and sell something, and if its like you said, no regulations, free market, they can use the empty garbage space to plant shit, in bowls of course, and if they feel the need to poo outside the loo, hey, plants eat shit

That's what he doesn't get. They've got a nearly infinite bounty of scrap in the form of plastic and other wastage that all comes through his little arbitrary lines. Even just sitting on that fucking bank with nothing else, you could cobble together a dwelling if you actually gave enough of a shit to do so. You could manufacture light tools and work your way up if you absolutely had to.

email has been sent

See, the real difference between humanity and niggers is that humans are capable of abstract thought. Humans can look at a pile of trash and turn it into something better than what it was when it was just someone else's garbage. Niggers will just bitch about all the shit laying around and never take the time to clean it up.

>You have 1 year to develop the area shown in the current picture.
first, you have put the e-mail address of some unsuspecting guy into the name field. or maybe it's your own, I dunno.
then: one year? why one year? not even whites could make that shit work in one year. is it really your claim that no race can claim genetic superiority unless they fix pic related in one measly year? how about fixing it in centuries vs. never, as it is the case in real-world analogies?

Did you really just challenge the internet to effectively Minecraft a area based off a picture and light information and think that somehow given the physical labour of multiple men they wouldn't succeed?

Pioneers had less to work with and greater hazards.

SO WHO IS THIS JAMES MCKENAA AT GMAIL DOT COM WHOSE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU CHOSE AS YOUR NAME?

Firstly you declare the place uninhabitable, then you "relocate" the low iq trash to some fema camp and forget about them.

Next, you bring in foreign workers to clean the place up (preferably of Eastern European cheap+white branding).

The metal goes to China as usual, the hazmat can be liquidated if it is in fact oil and has some kind of value. The land is effectively worthless, so the water for the city will have to come in from outside. For this, the area will take a loan from a neighboring area in order to bring in the water.

The best white workers will be given green cards and will be allowed to homestead. Jews will be forbidden, as will niggers. Welfare will be illegal in the local code also.

Next, South Korea will be offered free access to the cleaned up areas to build their factories that have been exiled from N.China due to a real trade war going on.

Korea, Eurasia, and whatever I am leader of, will work together.

you are all dumb

cleanfill: tell my lil niggers to go to the closest building that has been blown up by whatever war and bring back the largest chunks. after that is more than half full tell them to get smaller chunks until it mostly full. With the smallest material now on top of my hole i can gathering trash at a central point for pickup.

But hey op: heres the bigger issue, the locals have been using this hole as an open sewage pit because of the whole "no plumbing/infrastructure" thing. By filling this hole the only thing thats going to result is filth and disease being at surface level for the natives in shitjonasberg causing the general miseries one would expect when walking in shit, because some asshole from the internet filled in that pit I used to shit in..

You'll have to scrap most of the infrastructure and clean all that trash before you build anything. A comprehensive evaluation of the land is also in order to assess possible agricultural plots, as well as seek out natural resources to exploit.
The rest is built off these foundations.

Damn, you're dumb too, see

How does this prove anything about genetics if we're limited to working with pajeets?

What. Did you honestly expect one person to make a competent guide to cleaning shitholes? You need a team dedicated to fixing all that rubbish they call "home".

Holy shit you're a retard. People require logistics, they don't just magically work for a year straight without eating and sleeping.

And Pioneers had open land which meant they could farm, hunt, prospect, and forage.

You're a gibbering imbecile, slow down and think shit through instead of feeling a feel and slapping on whatever coat of paint to lazily justify it.

No, friendo. You do not understand the constraints of OPs question, revised in this post

Make them clean that shit up, demolish the housing, kill them and get some better dressed fuckers in there to help build from the ground up.

i am confused, i don't think anybody took into account that they don't have access to loos, that's what you referred to in
so now we need a solution to take care of shit before cleaning? is that what you mean?

You too, common Canada get your head in the game. See

Okay:
1. Tear down the houses.
2. Fill the hole, tightly packed garbage at the bottom. Put earth over.
3. Put aliminum over to utilize space better and generate heat so what is under starts composting.
4. Drive the guys into the forest/jungle, but them to some logging and timber work for a couple of days.
5. Build a two-story square house, sectioned for different families. (without nails, beams that lock into each other)

Yes you are correct, the results must be considered before you go and make changes like what OP proposes. Unfortunately until they have a better sanitation solution shitting in a pit is still the best use for this, an area with no plumbing.

>shit in containers
>establish a shit moving and dumping company
>profit

NO THEY HAVE TO ONLY PICK TRASH FROM THE RED AREA REEEE REEEEE I CAN'T WIN UNLESS THE NIGGERS ARE ACTING AS DUMB AS NIGGERS

The reason for tearing down the shacks is to build a floor.

I like your style, but haul more then shit. hall all of it. There is major money to be made in trash removal.

\whats with the email

googling shows a few threads youve posted in

you best be trollin with an answer like that.

is there a way to construct more work force using shit electricity and some kind of fusion to produce clones?

Not without DLC

When I see shit like this I realize the vaccine promise is bullshit. They live in a sewer and they're alive.

What? I could've made a thriving community if i were the king of Shantyville.

not doing your assignment, you fucking faggot

Na, you just never seen polio ravage a family member, you'd believe then.

I'm pretty sure the counterargument is "Look at these third world shitherders, they naturally vaccinate themselves by nobly living lives of poverty" or some shit

first step, demolish the mosque and build a church in its stead

yes, look at this traditional African architecture that whitey stole from them

>"If you take white people and put them in Africa, then Africa would prosper"
It’s true. Wherever white people are, that’s where the highest quality of life/advancement of civilization will be. As for your picture, I’d start by cleaning up the fucking trash. Why do shitskins love to live in filth?

Fuck man, see Such culture, Does this mean the white man stole Jesus from the traditional african people?

why would you want a whitey anywhere near this diverse utopia?

do you think this is doable? at least temporarily till a company decides to move this slum's trash?
>implying the pipe is for human waste
>implying its not full and wont overflow when holed

Nice email in the options fag.

see
i mean its kinda autistic but?

Pick 4 guys who are known to be hard workers and provide them what tools are available. Provide them a special allowance to ask sex from any woman who they desire, and the women must be compliant. The allowance also means they can eat a fair portion of anything the community cooks.

Their first task is to build some bins and sort things into recycleables, burnables, reusables, valuables.

Everyone is instructed to congratulate them every time they discover a more efficient way to do their work. They are to show their children these exemplar men and teach the children that these men are special and that the work they are doing to improve the community is the highest calling a person can aspire to.

Let this little social program run for 2-5 years and restaff depending on who accomplished the most.

It's all about scale and whatever company you start has the ability to meet whatever contract requirements, Even if it means people moving trash on carts to one central location while the few, maybe 3, trash trucks you could afford can run as effectively as possible, Thats good because thats also jobs for cart pushers and shit.

Listen man, this all looks good on paper but the money for all this comes from a contract with the local goverment to hall trash, and whats super easy mode about this is whatever company thats doing it now, the one that keeps the inner city parts clean, the parts where people pay the most taxes, is dumping it basically everywhere and anywhere they want.

You want a hard mode answer to OPs question?

How to fix the problem and fill the pit with only the resources shown?

Use the people in the picture shown to take out everyone in the local government responsible for whatever corruption lead up to that mess. Next i throw all the body the pit and tip of whatever local news and spin it into a vigilanty kills corrupt government for whatever time I have left with the year with these people under my control. Hopefully in that time non-corrupt people can get in and start to sort it out.

It all depends on resources; land, money, control over government policies, control of police force, control of military, control over local and international companies, etc. But for brevity's sake, I'll consider it's all but at a moderate amount of resource control.

First, enact government policies that gives the lower class(those who make below certain amount of money per year) of this region tax cuts but only if they are married and gradually reduced tax cuts given after the married couple gives birth to more than two children(more children beared after my initial proclamation, the less money given to the married couple from the government). This will help curb overpopulation and better maintain management of the lower class.

Second, section off unused land(whether natural or empty residential/commercial/industrial buildings) and employ the lower class to clear the area and then construct new buildings that will house the lower class themselves as well as a few buildings for stores or other commercial goods. As the new areas are being built, I then enact the worst parts of the city to be under "quarantine". Basically declare small sections bit by bit to be hazardous and kick those living there out and into the new buildings.

Once all those shantytowns are evicted, send in the police force to arrest all homeless/junkies/gangsters/etc to completely clear the area for the second wave of low class workers to dismantle and clean up the area to then repurpose it for more building projects.

What I have done is create jobs which creates tax revenue, which then makes the place richer, introducing more business that continuously grows the city. The only problems are the level of incompetence of the bureaucracy, the level of stranglehold of the local gangs, the cooperation of local business, and how much power I can wield to over all three. The more power I have, the faster this operation can flow.

Ah, thoughtful answer but see

Assuming six males.
>Tear down everything with exception to sleeping and cooking room.
>Use destroyed housing materials to make a beautiful small market.
>Clean the fuck out of that place; esthetic.
>Enforce health standards of market tenants.
>Use new passive income to buy new construction materials.
>Construct beauty in a wasteland. Make a market people want to spend time there. (Simple brick/wood)
>Slowly expand out, offering a land exchange for beautification and restoration.
>Create a new community under your total control.
>Build toilets, water filtration, clean gas, as profits allow.

>Prove white people are will succeed when put into africa
>by using non white people

Wait, South Africa did exactly that already. What are you saying?

You cant build on a wicked and corrupted foundation. First you have to root it out. Completely destroy what is there and start over new.

But hey even a european tent city would be an improvement for the time the city would been rebuild in comparison to what they live now in.

you mean european tent city made in china? Does that make it a chines tent city?

as a melanated fellow, i refuse to take this pill, just yet, i mean as long as they're taking shit, they're eating foot, amirite, if it's only a matter of relocating shit, i mean, instead of killing the officials, throw the shit at 'em, the burning shit bag door bell and run, i mean user, please

lol, common, i did say hard mode. And never take random nerds on the internet completely seriously, like this guy here.

This guys a nerd too, i can tell.

And as a side fucking reCAPTCHA just had me find a bus but the whole entire frame was the back side of a bus. There needs to be a select all on those god damn things.

I've heard a story of some Finnish hippies organizing a pilot project to clean up a riverbed in some Indian slum. They might even have gotten funding as development assistance, not sure. The project had to be abandoned because pajeets just started throwing more garbage to the section they were trying to clean up. Poos just could not understand the long term benefits for their community.

some people need a king

I don't go ADHD, I focus on the task at hand, and I put out a stealthy genocide force to clear out all Poos from potential Loos. I then move in motivated and skilled trades workers, create a promissory note system until money is standardized, subsidize families moving in, and create a fair but firm police/military force (mercenaries included).
PS no jews in courts, banks, or media

you crack me up. Kinda like europeans not understanding the effects of unregulated mass migrations effecting there, uh, community. Not that i'm implying you don't understand, you understand.

why does taking some random shit and making your own house/shelter like they did with that steel sheets in the right side of that picture seem so comfy?

Because you can't smell it maybe.

Pay every able-bodied man the same wage for digging a trench and putting some proper plumbing in for starters.

W-we do it because we wan't to. W-we can integrate them, honestly. We're not forced to or anything. It's all good, really. They're surgeons and engineers. They say so, they would't lie. Multiculturalism is richness. DON'T LOOK AT ME!!

I would demo all of it
and build residential places.

Take the people off welfare. Move them into the wilderness. Dose the "hole" with gasoline.

>But muh commie inner city welfare.

I'm sorry but those 6-7 indian families can get fucked bulldoze that shit to the ground sell the land to someone that'll actually improve it. These Indians have shown they are incapable of being poo in the loo faggots. This is how they wanna live if you wanna improve it remove the curryniggers first.

>Alright Sup Forums we hear so much about "Muh genetics = civilisation", and "If you take white people and put them in Africa, then Africa would prosper".
???

Wondering this myself

I said making a shack, not living in the indian slums.

A civilization is only as prosperous the people that are in it. Curryniggers like these will never amount to anything because this is how they naturally live.

/thread

How about you just start to clean that shit up

I never get how people can just throw their shit everywhere

I feel like an autist in a world of people who just don't care if there is waste everyone on the ground
Like seriously, I will hold on waste and trash or keep in in my pockets until I find a trash can for hours rather than just throw it on the ground

Is this civilization? white genes? me being an autist?

FUck I hate it when there is waste lying around
fucking third world shitholes are the worst for this sole reason

#1 reduce crime, rape, laziness, remove nigs and put white people in their place
2# control population with birth control so that the quality of living is raised
3# set up large coffee and tea plantations,
sell to european countries, btfo brazilian coffee(what white people did when muh colonialsim)
4# get some white farmers to feed the population (in rhodeasia, white farmers provided 90% of the food, then white farmers were killed off, rhodesia started starving)
6# just make america, africa is possibly one of the richest continents in natural resources, they have 3x more agricultural land in the U.S, lots of trees, large diamond and gold mines, plenty of ores and also oil

And this is Why I have no moral qualms about genociding subhuman vermin. Which is more valuable the land or the pooinloo curryniggers that live on it. Do you honestly think you'll be able to get any useful work out of them. It has always been the role of the dominant to subjugate enslave or kill off the weak.

>[email protected]
il just ignore that and get to the task at hand.

step 1
>put the 7 poos to work cleaning the section
>dig down to soil and create a fence to avoid poos looting
step 2
>make 4 of the poos kill and dismember 3 of the poos
>make the 4 poos equally spread out the corpses to give the soil enough nutrients for agriculture
step 3
>create a hierachy amon the last poos
>the lesser poos are forced into prostitution
>once they have enough money to buy marijuana seeds & maintan the 4 poos
step 4
>plant the seeds
>harvest marijuana and sell it to neighbores
step 5
>buy the next lot of poo land from stoned neighbores and repeat

There might even be enough shit laying around to make the ground fertile. That could save me 3 poos.

So much potential.

Well - a broom would be a good start. They can't even figure out that.

Well there's your problem.

There's hundreds of people in this shanty town and they could not organize the digging of a latrine.

Saw a documentary some time ago about the hard work of a bunch of laborers somewhere in SE Asia who, every day, would chip and carry off two heavy loads of two buckets each of sulfur (naturally forming on the surface), up from the inside of a crater that looked like a dormant volcano. Their every day was roboting away like ants and huffing and puffing up these really steep crater walls. They would then individually sell these heavy chunks of sulfur to someone. The film maker tried to show how hard work is elsewhere in the world.

Sure it is. But white people would never work like that. We'd get organized, build a primitive material ropeway, then get comfortably out a thousand buckets a day. We'd have this crater cleared in no time, then move on to the next crater; a large part of the profits would get reinvested, instead of pissed away for frivolities.