The suspected murder and husband to a sexual assaulter calls Trump a sexual assaulter...

The suspected murder and husband to a sexual assaulter calls Trump a sexual assaulter. Can this old hag just STFU and say she's running again? We all know she's going to.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/
snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>every time she says something, dems lose another 100k voters
Loving it.

Keep up those identity politics you cunt.

It worked great for you this election.

Multiple shooter WITNESS FOUND DEAD

inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/

snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/

After Clinton, standards were pretty low in the WH.

shit, give me a break lady, Trump the billionaire has always attracted pussy like flies to shit but that bulbous nosed hick she married has been assaulting women since he was unknown outside of Little Rock

Make your own thread, faggot.

There has never been a more asshurt roastie.
I'm so glad she didn't just hide away or try to be dignified and bring people together.
This pathetic tantrum throwing, reality denying, cringe inducing, hateful, resentful, version is sooo much better.
It's like watching her shit her pants and fall into that van, every day!
Only, she's doing it purposefully now!

let her keep talking... shes bringing down the DNC more and more when she makes appearances and speeches.

Right, she's referring to Bill

How does she keep getting away with it?
Wouldn't her (((handlers))) eventually send someone to sort her out and tell her to shut the fuck up?

She's right but geez... that was 25 fucking years ago!

I can't believe she'd talk like that about her own husband.

You're right but damn it gets old hearing her whine

Are you mad that Trump is failing so badly? He literally hates everyone.

Because she has dirt on someone. Why else would she be nominated over a Biden or Bernie. I mean Joe Biden would win hands down in 2016.

All we can really hope for is that when she finally dies, it's televised in some way. Like she's hit by a truck, or strokes out on stage and shits her pants. I would seriously donate money to the Clinton foundation if it ever happened.

>Trump
>Unraveling
>Dems and GOfesces continue to screech autistically daily about how bad he is
>Senate cant get their shit together long enough to keep their establishments candidates in office
Made me kek user. Thanks

Why did the entire left wing forget Hillary is married to a rapist?

I've noticed there has been no attention to how Congress is viewed. Seemed like every week we'd hear they have a single digit approval rating.

Strange how quiet it's gotten about their approval ratings. Probably at 0% now

She has nothing left. Everywhere she goes she’s the wife of the president who cheated or the loser of the biggest upset in presidential election history. The best thing she can do is just retire but that’s not what she wants and she knows it’s all she can do.