Reminder that trannies are the future of saving the white race

reminder that trannies are the future of saving the white race
once they get uteruses there will be no need for spoilt roasties as trannies have fought to be women where as roasties get handed it

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18000096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was the picture for Weinstein?

Is that cara delivigne

homosexuality is a mental disorder
gender confusion is a mental disorder

She dresses up nice, but in that pic she's just plain and dorky. No sense of posture or carriage. Flat footed and the look of "Why am I here?"

transsexuality is a natural reaction to lack of breeding mates
all white women are niggered up whores so more white men turn themselves into white women to breed with white men and maintain the race
it is only natural

it is like female alpha dogs/hyenas growing pseudopenises or frogs who change sex when the male/female population balance is threatened

What do male to female trannys do with the hair inside of their asscrack. I wouldnt fuck a hairy ass hole. Nor would a fuck someone whose got hair inside their ass. Looks like opening a taco full of shittt meat inside a hairy asscrack and ita full of shit tag nuts and dingle berries. Knotted up bunches of hair and shit and toilet paper. What do you do about this trannys? If you want straight men yot a lot of work to do if you still want to look feminine in bedroom. You shave your crack and your going to get fucked up pimply and red bloody skin in your ass and probablh spread your hiv easier.

how did a dutch meme get used outside of our niche meme center?

you know it was

they shave it dipshit
>pic related

Looks like their are ballz in that pic. Wouldnt fuck that azz

It falls out because of the estrogen.

youre a faggot for having that on your hdd

Estrogen removes body hair? Not that i would do estrogen to remove body hair. I dont want man boobs.

>Looks like their are ballz in that pic.

Interesting observation

I've had man boobs since puberty, even if I'm thin they don't go away. Doctor measured my Testosterone and it's normal. No idea why, but honestly having man boobs is kinda nice

How can any straight dude get over the fact that therw are ballz. I mean the ballz would just ruin it all.

Ah fuck. Get them cutoff. Or maybe you could just bench press for awhile and build pecs so that your moobs go away

Balls are great if the penis is feminine.

yeah noone likes moabs especially with pepperoni nips.

it doesn't work like that...

Gotta change your diet up. Spot exercises don't really work on the torso. Add some cardio to your workout regimin and you'll see them flatten. Replace lunch with a bone and shiitake mushroom broth. Add that to strengthening your core and you'll see results.
Done it myself desu senpai.

No they arent. If you fuck someone with ballz your likely going to have to take a dick aftwrward. Fuck that shit.

Fuck! What do? That look horrible

Catholics love shit like this.

I'm an active weight lifter
Doc says it's called gynecomastia and the only fix is surgery.

I'm not letting someone cut me. I don't care if they'd do it free, no one is going to cut me

Someone made the assertion before that all the fappening related pics probably all came from someone getting a hold of Weinstein's phone. I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibilities.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

braaaaaaaaappp

this thread is gay

Whatever you say bitch tits

Hey, Harv. You seem upset. :^)

Weight lifting wont give you bitch tits. Only if your using some kind of drug or something. Risperdol will do it

Hopefully pedophiles and necrophiliacs will be next in saving the future as well. KEEP THIS SEXUAL TRAIN ROLLING!!

Yucky.

if a person consents to letting a necrophiliac to fucking their corpse I have no problem with that.
pedos can die in a fire however

>once they get uteruses
my fucking sides

That is skinny fat. Not attractive.

Just imagine. Because of our crazy generation traps will continue to be a thing for the remainder of human history.

That's Richard Dawkins, he only dated a tranny.

How do they shave it? I wanted to get some hair out of my crack because shit would get caught in it's web and I cut my ass in a few locations.

Diet then, gotta change up your food. Try the broth. Maybe try replacing s meal a day with juicing.
If you try to replace a meal with an ensure your forefathers will find you and murder you.
Cut out dairy for a month. See if that shows results.

>Dawkins > Watson
This timeline.

yes it does

Stephanie Hawkings BUAHAHAHAAAA!

......... urrr, I mean Rochelle Dawkins?!

Once they give me a uterus I'll do my part op

Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.>Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.>Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.

cool

Do you want yyz abominations? Because thats how you get them

Mans body is not meant to bear kids.

Besides fags will burn before we let this hypothetical future happen. You can only repress the natural male so long before war breaks out. The threat of nukes is the only thing holding the peace by controlling a culture of fear propagated by leftist elites who are afraid to die when (((the day))) comes and their money influence collapses.

No sane rational man would support this behavior from other men in a functioning society.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18000096

XY humans can give birth normally

that is only like 25% chance of happening tho

That's not the way babies are made but that doesn't mean you can't keep trying! :D

1) You're depraved for supporting necrophilia.
2) What you're saying about pedophiles is exactly what people 100 years ago said about trans.
You and your sexual revolution isn't going to end, progressives and the left are always going to be asking for more and more sexual things to get away with. Soon it will probably be rape too that progressives will support...

Robotwaifus are the key to saving the white race, not trannies

1) necrophilia isn't my cup of tea, I just want a boyfren to cuddle
2) children have no agency to consent so pedophilia will always be immoral

OP is bait but the underlying message is true

technology drives culture

if we could experience cheap and reversible gender swaps even the most ardent of would give it a shot for a weekend, if at the very least to better relate to their wife

You literally just condoned people having sex with dead bodies...

So what? People 100 years ago would have said transgender people were mentally ill, thus can't make those choices. People in the future are going to have depraved reasons for pedophilia that you and I will be disgusted by. But you know what? They're going to use the same arguments you guys already use; 'love is love', 'people can choose for themselves' etc.

You're delusional if you think that this whole 'acceptance' culture ends here. It will progress. It has already for hundreds of years.

>This is what "white" Jews believe

I literally fucking know that girl
Her name is Erin and she ain't no tranny

Checked

kys

>women check out on responsibility
>men fill the role
>Some men BEG to fill the easy role
Just like in absolutely everything else with exactly zero exceptions.

If you are going to shave then make sure to scrub really well and pull the skin taut so you prevent cuts and start from the center and work your way outward. I use a double bladed disposable between waxing sessions and it works wonders though baby powder might be a good idea as the skin will be raw afterwards and since you won't have hair down there anymore you'll likely feel sweaty till you adjust, chaffing can be a thing. If you are serious about cleaning up down there I would suggest having a professional wax you 2-3 times to get yourself off to a good start and then clean up with a fresh razor will be much easier down the road. I find the two best positions for shaving while in the shower are either squating or laying on my back with my legs lifted up in the air so I can have easy access to my rear without straining my back too much. Work slow and steady, always use a clean razor.

>once they get uteruses
That is about a few thousand years away.

that scared my dick and it retracted into my foreskin . apologize

Unlikely, the fappening and the harvesting only have a small overlap

1000 days maximum.

Actually I'm off by 1,000 because people have already been trying and attempts likely go on today.

>related
Nice ass.

her vagina looks like balls

had to be this flag

sry greatest ally

Stick to soccer faggot.