twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't understand.

>HIV from asian gf
>Terminal Cancer
>Gambling addiction
>In Debt
>Mafia wanted to murder him
>Stopped getting comped sushi

His motive was to end it all and go out with a bang.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

No motive COMPED

Its simple, they stopped comping him.

Only poor people need reasons for doing stuff.

fucking miller ultra light

>3 weeks later???
It's been at least 8 weeks faggot. Why are the authorities so slow?

Mercury poisoning from eating too much COMPED©®™ sushi

That's just the kind of guy steve was

>current year
>get better info from terrorist isis twitter posts than one's own government
wewlad

Isis will release a video in the long run proving it was them eventually after their last positions in Iraq are overrun as a final fuck you and as an inspiration for future attacks. At least that's what I think.

1st October was 15 years ago.
Feel old yet?

The motive was 'add more examples we can use to take people's guns'.

I've aged 35 years in the last week and I'm only 22

Three weeks ago.. What have i been doing with my life?

Patsy - Gov't employee
Folks upstairs did it.
Look at the room door again - there's a reason they keep repeating the 200 shots BS and changing the timeline around it

complain about the noise from downstairs
nothing gets done

try the adjacent room next to the comp'd suite the next night instead - but it's no use, fucking noise all night long, from the room and the redneck concert across the street

spend next two days in and out of room, loading up from the car with guns, ammo, tannerite & tools

and then the next day and night drilling holes in the floor, taping down the carpeting with green gaffers tape, and getting everything ready

room is a obviously too full now to keep everything hidden so slip a g to my guy to keep housekeeping off the whole fucking floor for the day

the whore says she'll park the car next to the tanks with the trunk facing the right direction
I don't trust her but nobody else

screwing the hallway fire door to the jamb and suddenly heard somebody on the other side

sure enough, guard comes down the hall 5 minutes later, but disappears when I shoot through the door

me sitting the gun down and going over to the window to get my hammer

I'll be starting the show a little early but fuck it

just hope the car's there
Possibly we're looking one floor too high? Maybe there's more clues from the room downstairs, where the cups went first. "Clearing the hotel floor by floor"..

..because why bring drills?

Anyway. My skull bong idea of the day.

finish placing the hallway cart cam, and the open the door to the next room so I'll have songwriters to hide

>[evil laughter]