I used to laugh at all the racists jokes pol makes since I've been on here for a few years now...

I used to laugh at all the racists jokes pol makes since I've been on here for a few years now. It was really funny and good to be apart of this culture, but now it s just getting old. I understand this is a place for pure trolling and mockery of the left, which is why it was fun, but it's now starting to hinder the right wing agenda. Instead of being rational, pol is actually becoming the annoying right wing equivalent of left wing SJW. Whether this race baiting and such is a joke or not is irrelevant because regardless, it turned pol into a much less intelligent and idealistic place.

>In other words, Sup Forums is now just a 13 year old boy who realized his mommy and daddy will enable his attention whoring and now he doesn't have to have any regard for being a productive or intelligent human.

Niggers will hang.

Faggot

fuck off nigger

if you were as you profess you'd know this is a war against the deep state. now get the fuck out of here, you here you uneducated little nig-nog. you are far too stupid, and far too new, to con us.

That wasn't even a coherent sentence. Also you really think you're doing much against the deep state from being your computer? What exactly is pol doing to further that goal through their edgy posts? That's all it is. Pol is just a movement where everyone in the country knows free speech is about to die and this is the last place people can say anything edgy without consequence. Nothing more, nothing less. If that aspect wasn't such a novelty, pol would have less rookies flowing in here to change the culture from what it used to be.

u know what you have to do. mix with a nigger to show the world how unracist you are. stop shit posting on Sup Forums and get on with it. upload a time stamp when u have spawned your mongrel.

So what are you doing to win this war, besides calling each other nigger/faggot/shitskin and posting the same fucking rehash of the same fucking memes over and over, ad nauseam, 24/7/365?
OP is right, the people who made this board a place for intelligent discussion are gone, now it's basically right wing reddit.

Welcome to the real world where society has the exact same issues that you may interpret on Sup Forums , which make a mockery of the left/SJW Culture.

Nice slide thread faggot

I've been a part of pol probably longer than you so don't think your comment has any redpill affect on me. Pols agenda does not make a mockery of SJW like it used to other than the occasional memes that directly attack them. Pol males a mockery of itself. This thread is literally me trying to HELP pol achieve its goal. Seemed to me like pol was a lot more effective back before a bunch of new fags came on here and started making retarded posts about the most pointless and utter senseless topics.

>When you're more right wing than Sup Forums
I should stop coming here.

Pol really isn't all that right wing though. A good amount of people in here don't believe in a free market society, and if they do they are okay with limiting free speech from the left just like antifa is to the right. If you pay closer attention you'll notice the cognitive dissonance between their views. I'm far right wing and it's really sad to see pol do a complete 180 with their circular logic. Pol has lost a lot of brain cells the past year and they're about to lose more.

No kidding. It's frustrating trying to create a discussion and it's just larping faggots being disruptive.

Yep, I don't have a Twitter or anything similar so pol is my alternative to get quick, up to date news. I never thought I'd actually want to stop coming here because it's been a big part of my life for literally years, but there is no acceptance for discussion here except maybe the rare user who takes 5 minutes to type out a good response that nobody reads (since it's not a meaningless character attack like they're used to)

I concur

Sup Forums is the closest thing to social media that I've ever had. It used to be okay, but man, the quality of discussion has plummeted.

Lol kys yourself you dirty Jew nigger

>oh boy more concern trolling

You guys are becoming the very thing you hate about Tumblr, grow up newfag. Believe it or not, this place used to have depth.

agreed we are now just rambling upon jews and minorities its a bad place but the memes are oh so frehs

Dang you had me until your greentext, now it really looks too personal.
oh you are THAT guy, salam aleykum mahmoud
You do know this just reveals so much about your original intent with this thread? Like it has nothing to do with anything you typed here, for example.

There are alot of places to type and shill, oh I mean chill, ohhh hah I get it.

Whatever man. Idk when you got to this board but your kekistan flag really doesn't do you justice.

>racist
>Instead of being rational

unironically kys

>hinder the right wing agenda

the right wing agenda, such as it is, is the Truth
this includes the fact that some races are better than others
if you can't handle that truth then go play in traffic

You have literally no evidence to back that up. The only evidence you ever have which differentiates a races potential is how they succeed in America, but this is much more based on culture than it is race.

Like is said, yall have absolutely zero ability to think past a problem. Instead you only look at the surface like a primate. It's the same reason why everything is "jew or non jew" "white or not white" moreso than "illogical/irrational vs logical/rational" "right vs left"

>nice flag
You know that's ok, I totally joined just to use that flag of course.

Any discourse I offer is void because of my flag I bet then? Are you really in america? does it matter to me if you offer a good point? (no) Did you offer a good point? (same answer)

nigger detected
go neck yourself pussy nigger coon

Uhh no, your flag doesn't make your point less valid.. But you didn't really have a point to begin with. So I'm not sure exactly what you expected my response to be. You're accusing me of exactly what you did.

>This guy must be a shill so therefore I will dismiss all his claims
All you said was that I was a shill. I'm really not going to try and refute that because I have zero way to disprove it.

>Whatever man

>Singapore
Go honor kill yourself you inferior shit

Couldn't agree more

Not only that, but Sup Forums is beginning use the same tactics as the left to push their own agenda too; opinions pushed as facts, circular logic, and oftentimes complete lies. Not to mention their constant hypocrisy and lack of rational thought; everything against their ideology is automatically false.
I'm not saying all Sup Forumsacks are like this, but the vocal majority certainly are.

Yep. This board has literally zero intellectual honesty, foresight, or self-reflection/awareness now.

>You're accusing me of exactly what you did.
I want you to present your point, this is why I tried to call you out for one in a way. I learned this by communicating on this board. They do not like to cater to your feels, so I figured I should try to be remotely friendly because I want to know if you shillin or were for real.

>All you said was that I was a shill. I'm really not going to try and refute that because I have zero way to disprove it.
Fair.

>

Together with what was said already, I needed to hear more to make sure you weren't just baiting me to troll me at the end with some "Hah pussy you thought I was wounded nigger" kind of thing, which is fine I am used to it now, but I will avoid this kinda shit(except for now I guess) from now on because of it.

Yea I understand the desire to pick out shills and call them out so I've been in your position. There have been a lot on here the past 8 months or so which is one reason I think this board has moved to a negative place. Because there have been so many shills, it discredits people who actually want to have a discussion since it's easier to play it safe and ignore them. Also, because of the influx of shills, saying anything that isn't a mainstream belief on here will be quick to shit down for the same reason. Therefore it creates an environment where really there can't be differing opinions because it's always met with either name calling or hunting shills. Anyways, I'm going to bed pretty soon. I'll still be on this site, but I'll be using other boards for the discussion part.