So what's the consensus on evolution Sup Forums?

So what's the consensus on evolution Sup Forums?

Lauren Southern is a kike coalburner

The science is settled. Get over it already.

It's a kike psyop. This is the main reason i pulled my kids out of public schooling. We were created in god's image we didn't come from shit flinging monkies

Aliens are a more believable origination story.

this, i remember the thread, this is what we agreed upon

It's not a "theory"

It's an inevitability. That's why arguments against it don't make sense.

fpbp

t. retard with retarded children

there's nothing to discuss. there is no argument against evolution that isn't rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of what evolution entails.

that's why it's called "the theory of evolution"

>that's why it's called "the theory of evolution"

you can't prove it, so it's still a theory, it might be a plausible explination, but still a theory

>there is no argument against evolution that isn't rooted in a fundamental misunderstanding of what evolution entails

This. Most arguments are either about the complexity of life, a misunderstanding that things are "evolving" towards some perfect ideal, or complete nonsense like "if we evolved from chimps, how come there are still chimps? Checkmate!"

>you can't prove it
>he doesn't know why this simulation of the universe is running

Time to eradicate the chimps

The science checks and, and even though there’s no such thing as “settled” science, the theory of evolution is as close as you can get to “settled” science

110% in favor, because evolution by natural selection is what accounts for the human biodiversity of races

Theory of evolution is almost certainly true.
Evolution did not stop at the neck for homo-sapiens 100,000 years ago.

First of all you can question evolution because you can question reality itself. We assume that what surrounds us is real. But it's just that, an assumption. That's why science deals with theories, because we are unable to test everything and absolute knowledge is impossible.

You don't understand

Evolution is not an explanation of our origins.
It is an inevitable phenomenon of genetics.

There are many parts to evolution, unrelated except in that they are all required to form a fully naturalistic explanation of life, something that is very important to atheists.

Some parts, like adaptation via the modification of the gene regulatory parts of the genome and interspersed nuclear elements, are quite well attested to. Other parts, like biochemical evolution, the evolution of proteins, and speciation are much less certain. And some parts, such as origin of life and the extremality (wrt error minimization) code mapping between codons and amino acids, defy even having theoretical explanations.

Again, atheists require it all to be true, or for segments to one day be replaced with other naturalistic explanations. But I find it most likely that the key points are designed, and designed with a good amount of adaptability, so as to avoid the brittleness and frailty that would otherwise occur.

If evolution exists the way it's claimed why haven't we had a beneficial mutation that's stuck in all of recorded history?

This but the op implies evolution as ape to man not genetic mutation

A theory encompasses a set of laws which encompass a set of FACTS. The fact that the word "theory" has been distorted as such can be blamed squarely on the idiocy of the amerifat """education""" system.

christian user here (also degree in engineering) my jr high science teacher said something that always stuck with me before we started the evolution unit.

>> I'm not here to tell you what to believe but there is a lot of good evidence for evolution. Why is it so unreasonable that a God outside of time took millions of years to create mankind?

Fake

>But I find it most likely that the key points are designed

cool feels

The consensus is that chimpanzees have small dicks and big balls because of it.

recorded history is a droplet in an ocean on the timeline of life on earth

bub, where is the recorded history more than 10k years ago? you regress and you find less and less. literal darkness. evolution is fact, the actual ebb and flow is tbd. you believe in fancy stories of men who did not know about electricity, let alone some grand cosmic mystery. deal with it.

That's real deep n shit nigga I feel ya but still in all that time, nothing.

t. Shill

God is so round, he can hit you with a pi.

Evolution happened but it was an inside job.

>"Disbelieving" evolution
Shiggy diggy.

Consider that by doing so, you are giving yourself an Achille's heel that """left"""-wingers (see globalist capitalists) can use to de-legitimize you.

Guys, pick the fights that matter. Not this dumb shit.

i'm on your side but yeah you look like an idiot with this shit