Daily reminder that half the americans you talk to on this board are either black or hispanic...

Daily reminder that half the americans you talk to on this board are either black or hispanic. Remembering this now will help you laugh at them in the future when they criticize your country's whiteness.

BLACKED

d&c bullshit

Sage this kike thread.

It's a Western problem. Nobody should be making fun of any white country. We are all in trouble if we don't create an ethnostate.

half of the countries in europe are like 20% romani and don't even take census based on race, so the census data just reads like italian: 80% other % other % and it usually relates to nationality and not ethnicity. AND you don't have sustainable birth rates whereas america does.

Hi Muhammad

wh*Te """people""" need to be castrated on sight

We may be fat and ugly but at least we aren't fucking German LOL

Amurican posters are the most bluepilled cancerous ignorant low quality dumb posters around here. Trolling aside it is obvious that a very large percentage of them are non white

FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

Amerimutts cannot even create a basis as to what the definition of white is. They hypocritically say that scientific advancements and achievements are a good benchmark for being white, but since they don't consider italians or greeks white this isn't the case. So then you would think that the phenotype of having light hair and pale skin means you're white, right? Wrong, because irish have that and they aren't white either. This is why nobody takes an amerimutt seriously.

All of my blood is either French, Irish or Scandinavian.

Also I got a little bit of Jew in me lmao

Subhuman.

I am greek you american shitskin.

No homo

"White" is not a group of ideas, while Islam is.
Go back to M*xico, M*xicunt.

t. Muhammad

All americans are niggers.

Americans do consider Irish white you dumb faggot. That's just shitposting, and the "irish aren't white" meme was started by Brits not fucking Americans.

>There's people that don't agree with me?! There must be another explanation! Hmmmm

Euros kind of have a point.

I have a Swede last name and my Mom's maiden name is Scottish and I have blue eyes and red/blonde hair and I'm scared to death to take a 23 and me.

I know it's going to say something like 10 percent black or something horrible. I don't know how other Americans do it.

>Tfw 8%

America is weird you literally have a grocery store called piggly wiggly. This is exactly why no one likes Americans ypu name things to be cute and funny but in reality you just end up looking retarded. I also can't walk into a store without you people annoying me with your fake friendliness and smiles. Even the customers will smile and nod at you and ask hows it going as if its any of their business. County fairs in America encompass everything wrong with your country, deep fried everything and fat tubs of lard on mobility scooters all over the place. And what the fuck is up with there being a coupon for literally everything you can buy and buy this and get this free bullshit everywhere. Probably a result of American education in the end and having to pay your life savings to fix a sprained ankle. Pro tip, take some pointers from an amazing beautiful country called Canada that takes care ofnits citizens because it cares about people. Were right next to you yet were leagues better and funnily enough probably the most opposite countries out there.

>Conveniently leaves out italians

THIS
FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

Like less than 5% of white Americans have nigger admixture, and most of the ones that do are from the south. You should be fine if you're not a dixienigger.

America is 99% white

t. Juanito Perez

Are amerishits even white? The only thing they excel at is shitting themselves at walmart.

I don't think heritage takes into account jew dick.

>I also can't walk into a store without you people annoying me with your fake friendliness and smiles. Even the customers will smile and nod at you and ask hows it going as if its any of their business.

This might be the worst thing about the US. Just stop. We're not friends and it's more respectful to be cool and professional with each other. I'm not even an 'introvert', I'm an 'notafaggotovert'.

I'm just under 7 inches though.

At least you're not italian/german like I am. Watch me take it and it'll say 10% middle east.

right Sup Forums is definitely a 1:1 representation of America and doesn't specifically over represent whites because of its white nationalist/conservative leaning.

I would have at least expected some logic and basic understanding of statistics in a German shitpost.

Because I'm agreeing with what you said here >So then you would think that the phenotype of having light hair and pale skin means you're white, right?
That's exactly it. That's why Irish are white and Italians aren't. I wouldn't even say they're inferior, they're just not white.

Yeah but there's always a chance of chink for a Swede type.

They make fun of the Finngolians but honestly a lot them have the same phenotype in terms of facial features. You really think that is from Goth/Germanic? Please.

Except italians are considered white in the us, you fucking retard. And you can never change that.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

>t.ass-blasted German trying to laugh outward while ignoring his own nations blacked status

How does it feel knowing 12 year olds around the world have killed your grandfather in CoD?

I don't know about that, but if they are then whatever. I'm fine with all ethnic Europeans being considered white anyway, I just don't think "white" when I see olive skinned meds.

>american in charge of deciding who's white

An italian literally named your country, you nasty slob. So ungrateful.

PFFFFFFT FROM A BRAZIL NIGGER

Must suck to be italian outside of new york huh? Nobody would think you're a white person in the south/midwest/anywhere else really.

>German

*Breathes in*

see I don't have anything against Italians and don't see why them being labeled as Mediterranean instead of white is such an insult here. Their skin just doesn't look what I'd consider white.

Why does it matter where i am from? Does it make M*xico any whiter?

They got taken over by dirty moors. They lose their pure 'white' status.

However, they can actually function in Western civilization so

No homo

>implying whites got shit on us

We're far beyond your pathetic race of blonde cucks.

no homo

it's true, but atleast they're Christian.

That was only sicily, you fucking retard. And even then it was ruled for a short time compared to the normans.

How about youre considered white if you can win a war? Until then back to your hole, Habib

Have you been to Italy?

updoot

Okay, never said one was superior or inferior in the first place.

No homo

I am pure bred white, sucker.

You Europeans should feel inferior to my whiteness.

They're actually Ruskie shills, user

you're not white

>hate muslims
>worship a kike

This is why you people are a laughing stock.

eat anglo cock pasta nigger

Fuck you negro italiano you fucking walking bunch of sterotypes you cocksucking jew-inbred leeches, fuck italians bunch of white niggers

>posts a pic of a chilean

K.

I swear I'm white!

at best 25% of us are absolute shitskins, the vast majority were at least called white throughout their lives.

All americans have some kind of nigger/native/spic admixture. FACT

BANTZ!

Oh no, killed in a video game.

Neither are Amer*cunts.

Are all americans this retarded? You probably watch kike d&c bullshit like the sopranos that portray them as violent sociopaths. Falling for jew propaganda literally makes you an imbecile.

Reminder that every kraut that posts some kind of American hate/shitpost thread on this board is just extremely triggered that their shitty nation is getting absolutely shit on by Muhammad and that their precious European Union is a failed attempt to again try to control all of Europe.

Germans are inbred lol

So says the faggot whose country is literally majorly german.

That must suck.

>Italians are indiscernible from Chileans

Nice pasta, but don't pretend like the lunchroom of nations likes Canada better than us. You're our sidekick; culturally, economically, strategically.

>get raked

>t. Muhammad

Two can play at the cherrypick game, faggot.

What state are you from?

>the absolute state of american bantz

Why does god give a shitter like you quads?

Fuck, Jwow has some serious tits.

So are Americans

Germans and U.S. keep getting bamboozled by the Jews!

HEY NIGGERS LISTEN UP

THE REASON AMERI-NIGS LOOK LIKE SHIT AND ARE SO FAT IS BECAUSE THEY WERE GIVEN SEE EYE A VACCINATIONS AT BIRTH

THE Z0G VACCINATIONS WILL LEAVE A HOLE IN YOUR CHROMOSOMES

THATS A FACT

LOOK AT AMERICANS

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE UNDER ELECTROMAGETNIC WARFARE AND HAVE THE HIGHEST Radioactivity levels on the PLANET OUTSIDE CHERNOBYL

It was a low effort shitpost but I couldn't help but post more than once

we are a big em brain experimant

I've seen so many posts from burger flags saying I'm a nigger or I'm a spic.
Its fucking hilarious.

Look in the mirror, burgerboi

You're excused.
Carry on

No all man, there is a block of non-mixed population, around 56% of the overall population.

>tfw when could have been german had i been born 1 pixel to the left but italian instead

>since they don't consider italians or greeks white
Think you've been browsing Sup Forums a little too long there, buddy.

>those Irish flags all over the niggerbelt

haha keep dreaming

The gayest town in all of Niggerdom- what's it to you

As a German American I can't express how good this map feels.

I heard people still speak German in those states.
Is that true?
I'd love to visit some time, feel right at home.

Yea fuck You Americans bunch of fucking niggers and spics and shit. Subhuman niggers.

No it's not. It's majority Anglo. It's simply that Anglos don't identify themselves as that, they the one White group that proudly identifies as American-American.

This because they fought a fucking war with England in the first place. When you do that you probably don't want to have the English moniker anymore

>My name is German so I'm 100% pure German 1st generation immigrant
Okay, kraut. Keep dreaming.

From what I understand, amerifaggots really don't consider them white. Outside of nyc anyway. In inbred communities in the deep south where most people look anglo or germanic italians and greeks will no doubt look different from them.

Yes Anglos and germans are ruining the white world

There tiny pocket especially in small rural towns. My family moved from one of those villages, most got purged after wwi due to anti-german propaganda sadly.

They do in the northern most Midwest regions, like in Minnesota I'm told some speak the Nordic languages.

As far as florida is concerned though I never hear anything but Spanish and english.