Holy shit Sup Forums, the Hodge Twins are /ourguys/...

Holy shit Sup Forums, the Hodge Twins are /ourguys/. They were on Crowder and basically gave off the vibe that they are right-leaning and anti-liberal. If you don't know who these guys are, they're twins that got popular talking about their funny life stories. They have 3 channels each with over a million subs, one of them is even a fitness channel. They actually became so popular they're even doing stand-up type shows. They're also military veterans.

youtube.com/watch?v=is0atkpZkuI

Here in this video they're against the NFL kneeling the national anthem.

Feels good to have these guys on our side.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDraJaEZfWc
youtube.com/watch?v=_1nPfZ3iMoE
history.com/this-day-in-history/china-declares-war-on-germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHUGGA WALLS

BALLS DEEP

Le based black man XD

I'd let them fuck my wife

They're literally just CivNats. 58% Afro/41% Euro/1% Native American.

jesus fucking CHRIST

post hodgetwins kino
youtube.com/watch?v=nDraJaEZfWc

based high IQ Asians

Are they leading a Back to Africa movement? No? Then they aren't our guys.

Based black men in the house!

>Sup Forums would rather have subhuman chinks on their side than based black guys like the hodge twins

Sad!

Is this one of those occasions where the woman didn't know she was pregnant and a baby just falls out?

Niggers will never be /ourguys/ you fool

All I saw was your typical narcissistic niggers. Fuck your viral marketing campaign.

Fuck you weak willed faggots idolizing talking heads.

WHAT THE FUHHHHHH

>making an appearance on Louder with Crowder

completely invalidates your points, unless you rip Crowder's asshole like rogan

>3:39
>saying "of course" like he just asked him if two plus two is truly four

I need me some dark Chad friends. These niggas seem like fun.

>Blue eyes
>Handsome
>Caucasoid skull
>Served country
>Entertaining
>Physically fit
>Knows to eat in moderation
>Right leaning views
If anyone doesn't like them it's because they're jealous. They're more ubermencsh than 80% of Sup Forums

not surprised. people that workout are familiar with hard work and dedication and tend to be conservative. leftists tend to be lazy shits that want free stuff and blame the world for their own failings.

The fuck are you even saying? I'm just pointing out they're clearly right-leaning in the video. I don't give a shit about Chowder or Rogan. I just used the video as an example because it's one of the few videos where they express their political views more.

>grandmother was white
>anti-feminist
>anti-pc
>pro-right

In my books that's not a nigger, these two fine lads are reasonably decent black men... No need to hate them simply because JDIF tells you so...

Don't be so naive, use your head fags...

>Implying one won't go directly after the other on The Day of the Rope

>outliers mean we can ignore the majority goy!

Eat shit faggot.

>hey /pol, watch some youtube

I'm getting so fucking sick of this shit.

how desperate do you have to be to cling to this shit. they're just garden variety tubers.

Who cares? They're a couple of Degenerates and talk about MUH DICK on every video.

holy fucking cancer newfag

NEGROIDS WHO LOVE TRUMP?

BASED!

is that a male or female nigger?

read your entire post but am still not convinced that i should watch this video. i dont give a fuck if some e-celeb fags support trump. that's what everyone should be doing anyways. that's like me asking for a fucking cookie for stopping at a red light.

3 sets of that BBC!

/ourguy/ sam hyde with his chink friend aslready butchered these ass hats

youtube.com/watch?v=_1nPfZ3iMoE

i agree. someone has been shilling the twins hard today on Sup Forums. perhaps themselves, kek.

Checked, BASED NIGGERPEDES

ThESe BlAcK mEn ArE b-B-b-B-bAsEd

Why? What's wrong with Crowder? He's as extreme as a Canadian can be... Maybe your problem is - you have unrealistic standards...

Holy shit stop advertising here, we aren’t just some new demographic we’re people that have our own personal reasons to be here. Get the fuck out and don’t come back

Most people who lift weights have right leaning views. Any bodybuilder or fitness enthusiast who espouses left wing virtues is a liar - and likely only does so to protect their sponsors/reputation/business etc.

Damn Sup Forums sure was a different time during the election.

fucking BASED

M-M-M-M-MONSTER BLACKS (blacks blacks blacks)

>who is Vegan Gains

little psycho freak needs a bullet

Isn't Vegan Gains anti-feminist?

Based negroes!.Amirite guys?

>Don't let your women breed with niggers, let them breed with chinks instead. Noice jdif brainwashing

Should've butchered these ugly chinks..

history.com/this-day-in-history/china-declares-war-on-germany

You do realise they are mocking their fan base right?

Everytime they say Trump they are trying not to laugh. Its kinda obvious they think he is an idiot, but are towing the line so they don't lose subs.

All the half blacks seem to be more racist then the full blooded blacks. Iv always noticed the halfcasts with the blue eyes from mum and the brown skin from dad are always anti white and confused about their identity.

Noose.jpg

lol ALL black "("("("people")")")" SUCK amirite /po/lers? HEILY HITERLY

BASED BLACK TWINS DOUBLE TEAM MY WIFE MAGA PRAISE KEK

>gave off a vibe
>said nothing explicit
Fucking BASED

You have to go back nigger

No idea honestly he is just a disgusting little creature. Would definitely torture and kill whites if he could. Sociopathic misanthrope. You don't get that feeling? I could see him hating all women though for sure.

jesus fuck bud. i bet you are a treat in real life

lol FUCK hahaha ROPE LMAO a whole day dedicated to le based ROPE yipeei hate le (:(:(: niggers :):):) u hve to return KEK

MUSHROOM TIP

> implying any former marine infantry could be left leaning

I know people like to make fun of r/the_Donald's cringy based blackman meme...

But, the alt right should seriously not turn away any potential friends/supporters, if it intends to succeed.

Maybe don't approach it like r/the_Donald, but don't eschew friends and self-destruct either.

Read Machiaveli's " the Prince".

I followed them for long time. They were pretty liberal (which was the reason I finally unsubscribed some years ago). Only when their pockets got hit they've gotten smarter. Oh well, better late than never.
They have blue eyes. Half of you can'nt even say that about yourself.

fake

no.

This is kino.

Everyone that's funny leans right.

seems real. you just dont want it to be real.

FUCK THEY ARE SO BASED OMGGG FEELS GOOD TO HAVE ANOTHER BASED BLACK GUY WHO SUPPORTS MUH CONSTITUTION ON OUR SIDE XDDDD

these apps are so fucking good its freaky

>Exactly

Most of them are newfags, pretending to be oldfags and pretending to be more hardcore than even 18 himself. He formed strange alliances, because he wasn't dumb, he knew you need allies, and you can't win alone. And newfags today think that you simply need to hate more and you're good. Bunch of jdif brainwashed retards..

And that is why i hate coming to /pol nowadays..

▲ ▲

why did your ID change?

>alt right
Fuck off newfag.

im 34 can you teach me to triforce

Because the other cringy Australian shitposter wasn't me.

It always seems like high testosterone is a predictor for right wingedness, only fails as a predictor if the person is highly degenerate / pretending to be lefty for pussy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SCARY PICTURE D:

Nope. Too late. You'll stay a newfag forever.. Might as well end yourself right now..

IVE BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS. ITS MY TURN

Hello my fellow white racists. I decide to generate a post to let you know I too enjoy watching these niggers on youtube.

r/thedonald wants its post back

BASED mulattos

HI! :)my fellow white racists. I decide to generate a post to let you know I too HATE niggers LOL PRAISE KEK

>3 years
>7 more to go

Not yet noob..

Insert comment here on how we need to call niggers nigger so they never vote for republicans ever and democrats keep them on their plantation

Stay mad. 20k on my wrist. I don't need nobody but myself.

They're friends with Frank yang who's friends with Sam hyde

Wow, you're edgy...

lol the dog is a old fag kek

Oh yes,we need to form alliances with those intelligent complex beings known as niggers so we can MAGA together my fucking based fellow MAGApede!

Wow cool, I didnt care for these guys at all before but now that they share political beliefs with me im going to subscribe and donate and go to their show.

Thanks crowder for showing me more conservative entertainment, fuck CNN and the liberal media I only watch right leaning people cant stand liberals. Liberals are so stupid and dont think for themselves, conservatives are rational thinkers and smart.

The dog is an oldfag indeed.

Nice try faggot. Go back to one of your homosexual alt right facebook groups.

Your country is filled with medniggers and jews. So which one are you?

Their fan base is 99% niggers and spics (aka, anti-Trump, anti-flag). There goes their views.

Both of your countries are filled with niggers,spics,chinks and whites are slowly becoming a minority and then you talk shit about the superior southern Europeans