The last surviving copy of Empire of Dust has been taken down

The last surviving copy of Empire of Dust has been taken down.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5gdfm4
youtube.com/watch?v=59LLtiMYT0U
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
archive.org/web/
youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8
forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

>the last surviving copy of Empire of Dust... on youtube... has been taken down
Torrent ya lazy cunt

F

There has to be some out there.

>get proxy
>search Pirate Bay
It will be on one of the pirate sites

posting rare screen caps from deleted video

nooooo I put it off too long.
just couldn't be bothered

>Empire of Dust

Why taken down?

I watched it, it was great.

instrospection check
I saved a fuckin thumbnail...

Cuz it's rayciss.

it strongly implies africans are sub human retards, and since race is just a social construction, this documentary is clearly alt right propaganda

It says why in the image. Copyright faggotry.

I dont know Jewtube hate racism or in fact its a Chinese film and probably wanted rights to it just like any other Chinese product.

Probably both were the reason. Try to find anything to do with a Chinese production without being taken down on jewtube.

quick rundown of this movie? worth the watch?

>it strongly implies africans are sub human retards
oh shit this means theyll take down Sup Forums next

(((copyright notice))). Its popularity among frogposters was likely a factor in this particular shoah.
> 9 seeders at press time

>we dindu nuffins the movie gets shut down
SHEEEEEEEEIT glad i watched efore scholo fucked it up
so long gravel chink

Well if the Belgians took it down, who were the original colonists for the DRC, in typical eurocuck fashion they are trying to censor that them leaving made the country into a shit hole.

i dont think Sup Forums is a video on youtube but i could be on a mad trip and not know it

op is a fag

>YouTube is the only video sharing site

It's all so tiresome.

>worth the watch?

Hell yes.

Love the part where they say the blacks drive the trucks like racecar drivers and steal things like rearview mirrors.

Its like hes having to watch over an adult daycare center.

Then theres the part where he has to deal with local people that "know someone" "who knows someone" that might have some gravel. But he has to go to the guys house or some shit to make a deal. Fucking insane.

Might as well bring some armed chinese guards next time, such a shitshow.

It's a documentary about a Chinese contractor who's running a work site somewhere in Africa. It centers around him and this translator (a nog native) while they try to complete the construction job. It pretty blatantly shows the incompetence and low intelligence of blacks, and the Chink is sort of based and doesn't take any shit from them.

Empire of Dust, Dailymotion.
Never heard of it before, watching it now.
Thanks Sup Forums, looks very interesting.

Wanna see a documentary about blacks fucking up? Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=59LLtiMYT0U

op is a fag

>480

BFD.
Watching it windowed on my 4k 55 inch curved monitor. Still good.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

There ya go

seems good. one cool thing about chinks is they tend to be pretty racist but without being in any way ashamed of it, unlike white people. like they just see it as how it is. thai people are like this, japanese are like this, indians are like this nigger as like this. really probably every one thinks this way but white people invented a reason to feel guilty about it.

If I want to read something it would be a book. Someone please give me a run down of it.

Fuck off.

Sort of based?
The chink is based as fuck. I want to buy him a drink!

There are a few sites you can buy the HD version from if some euro user wants to spend a 4 euro. All I can find is the 480 SD version. Then mega it and it will be with us forever.

I feel bad for the black guy who's the translator seeing as he's responsible for the new guys.

>responsible

That black guy had it wayyyyy better off than the rest of those congolese. Thats for sure.

He didnt seem smarter than the chinese but certainly seemed a rung above "the help".

>Belgium
Of course. Nuke that non country globalist foothold already.

Sup Forums is the world's first true artificial intelligence.
to "take down Sup Forums" would be akin to murder.

>caring about the DRC in any way

But that's exactly what I mean. You're smarter than the bunch but that just means you need to lead the rest of the retards.

And he knows they're unorganized trash.

>that last frame
>when everything comes into focus
>when you can finally see
>everything you are and will be
>is fucking REKT by a 110 chink lecturing you in a dirt floored tent

Well tell that to the Belgian Anti Piracy Federation

OP, plug the URL in here. See if someone archived it

archive.org/web/

I sure hope that 56% degenerate hasn't gotten his bong rip webms back!

>niggers are getting cucked by chinks
RICED

>hitting that boon raw
i know chinks like to gamble but that's out of hand

it's part of the master plan to bring up nogs' iqs.
it worked in nigeria. they're spitting out geniuses like crazy because they mixed with whites.
(((they're)) trying to up the bantu iq by admixing them with the chinks.

Here's a copy
youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8

I always wandered how the fuck the nog learned to speak Chinese

F

YELLOW'ED!

>has to use proxy to browse pirate bay
>muh freedums

Still on pirate bay lads, get it downloaded

>chineese person complains how bad the nigger are at driving
Wow. Good thing I didn't see any niggers at the helm here.

They're also racist in the most normal, natural way. They completely destroy the stereotype that people in the West have been taught to believe about racism -- namely, that it's hateful, and rooted in ignorance, when in fact it's the opposite. It's an unemotional reaction to experience.

The Chinese in this film are definitely racist by western standards. But only because of their experience with the Africans. They see blatant glaring differences, and they comment on them. It's really refreshing to have these cold, calculating Chinese men confirming all your biases about blacks.

He tries to make excuses but you can tell he’s just smart enough to know that the Chinaman is right, and that his people are fucking retards.

If that kid breeds with another chink a somewhat functional human being might be produced.

Dailymotion still has it.

The USA libtards pretend that China never existed in all their rants. It's kind of infuriating. Especially since they are our vital trade partners, no really, and more reliable then both EU and Russia.

what? nooo I never got atround to watching it

>last surviving copy
????

Pirate bay mate, but there is literally one copy of it to download

Some of these guys don't ever leave Sup Forums, YouTube and Twitter.

I was searching for this shit everywhere a week ago. I can't even find it to buy, what the fuck. It's been scrubbed every single goddamn place I looked.

Can some post a torrent please?

> envying the Chinese for their lack of empathy and human compassion

Yes white people are often easily fooled but this is because they have valuable, good souls. We have nothing to learn from the Chinese who are simply heartless and reckless in their own nigger way

Please tell me where you got that

Thanks bro. I had seen the screens before, but never not even once seen the name of the documentary anywhere on Sup Forums (faggots) until now. You just literally saved my life.

Them leaving let nature take its course. Africans turned it into a shit hole, as is their nature.

Hook a bro up with an invite, homie.

Jesus...does jewtube ever stop being huge fucking kikes? Someone needs to fucking take them down and make another site

i haven't seen the doc., does the brother pull the 9mm and blasts that smug asian fool?

passthepoopcorn is an sjw safe haven
you're better off not being there

private trackers in general are a waste of time and energy
there's more important things you should be doing in your free time

How comes there is not a single good nigger player in the NHL?

a smaller channel broadcasted "Defamation" some years ago, but it's not easy to find a copy, where they translated (or subtexted) the part with old jewish granny.
Noch lachen sie, diese Juden. Ja, sie werden bald nicht mehr lachen.

You say that jokingly, but we actually are what could be called a crowdsourced AI. We all shitpost so vehemently that what congeals as Sup Forums's de facto defaul position on a topic may as well be an AI going over it a thousand ways from a thousand different angles to find the closest thing to an objective truth something without God could ever find. It's like that time Tay went from little girl to /ourgirl/ in less than 24 hours.

You guys should read this shit also: forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa

Two white people drive through the Congo with it's corruption, shitty fucking roads, and hoards of nogs literally asking for gibs from them every chance they get. It's a very good read

Here you go.

Why was it taken down?
It doesn't contain "hate speech" or anything.
Probably still on piratebay

This made me smile.
You keep it up, Chinamen

JUST

Would suck to get the nigger iq and chink penis.

Honestly it looks like he's just thinking "Whatever dude, we wuz kangs"

The chink penis would be okay if you were a nigger in africa, though. Rape isn't off the table in a society that hasn't established solid ground rules.

>quick rundown of this movie? worth the watch?
It's hysterical.

>bats are known to carry the deadly virus
>hey guys lets kill some of these bats and eat them

send an email to the cheekyvideos.net admin, he will probably host it

>steal things like rearview mirrors.
>Its like hes having to watch over an adult daycare center.

If you have never been in the 3rd world, one of the things that will boggle your mind is how they will steal the most ridiculous shit that you would never imagine anybody would want to steal. Shit like buttons from an air-conditioning unit, refrigerator door handles, porcelain toilet top tank covers, electric cords from appliances, empty CD cases, you name it, and they'll try to steal it for whatever reason.

its a good redpill
>its all so tiresome
perfect rundown of the doco

Because it showed the truth.

>The policy guy then told us we had to register. We did not feel much like it, but hey, if he wants to copy over all of our details in his little book, why not. When he was done he asked for money as he had registered us. We politely told him that registration is not a paying service in Congo. It never had been.

That's not true he said, it is an integral part of his job to ask for money from people who pass trough here. We had a chuckle but stayed polite and told him that if that is the case, then why is it not in writing anywhere.
>He then caught us by surprise by claiming it is written in the official police handbook! He got up, and got out this little black book. It was titled something along the line of "Official guidelines for Police officers in the RDC" (not sure about exact title).

>The first chapter were the 'ten commandments' of the police officers, the third item read:

>"Créer une base de données de tous les voyageurs dans votre regio"

>He read it for us and said:

>"Créer une base de donnes de tous les voyageurs dans votre regio"
>"Create a base of donations from all travellers in your region"

>We couldn't believe what we heard. Had they really constitutionalized corruption? If this was true we would have little choice but to pay.
In disbelief we took the book out of his hands and read the phrase again. Yes, it was really written here...

>It took us a minute before we realised that it was not "donne" (pronounced "don", like in Don Quichote) but "donnée" (pronounced don-E).
What was actually written was:

>"Create a database of all travellers in your region"

>We had to try very hard to keep our laughter down. At first we tought he just tricked us into it. But that was not the case, he genuinely believed it was written that he had to collect money from travellers. He had no idea what a database was.
jesus christ
truly the heart of darkness

fuck, that was my youtube channel

>youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8
youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8
>youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8
youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8
>youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8
youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8
>youtu.be/N5tvyBWx4A8