Hijab Day at school

I went to highschool in California. I'm an anti-feminist and so were all my friends at the time. There were flyers all over the school promoting a hijab day so me and my friends were like, "What the fuck is hijab day?" At lunch we found a classroom with the hijab day flyer on it and asked the teacher what it was. She told us that women were going to wear hijabs in solidarity with muslim women who are discriminated against for wearing them. We gave each other looks that said, "What the fuck?!" then we politely left and laughed about it in the hall. So hijab day comes and I ask the teacher we saw on the previous day wearing a burqa, "Aren't hijabs used to oppress women in other countries?" she says, "Yes" then I ask, "Isn't this wearing hijabs a feminist thing?" she says, "Yes and I can see where you're going I'm wearing this for women here who have a choice. I wish everyone woman had the choice to wear one." I just say ok leave.
That same day I met with a girl I was talking to and trying to get in a relationship with, she was wearing a hijab so I ask her, "Isn't the hijab oppressive to women, what's feminist about making women hide their bodies?" she says some shit like, "Why is western culture obsessed with women's bodies." and then she walks away. I try to rebut but she just kept saying, "We're done here." and putting her hand up. I asked girls wearing hijabs similar questions all day, I lost a lot of female friends that day. I'm might have lost my virginity if I just acted like a male feminist cuck but I also would have lost my dignity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Hijab_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't care what you said, because you said way too much of it

TL;DR
Some dumb cunt feminists had a hijab day at school. I disagreed with them, lost friends and maybe pussy.

theres this coworker i talk to when i go near here
she likes to talk and stuff and shes ok
but today i found here reading arabic on her phone
i said what is that
she said the quran shes muslim
one a scale of one to ten how likely is she gonna acid attack me

Depends on how much you hide your power level

One acid attacks don't happen in America they're mostly a European thing because European countries are afraid of doing anything to muslims because they don't want to be called racist.

>Kekistan flag
>"I might have lost my virginity..."
Quit lying to yourself.

You are a fool
>having women as friends
No, you are either courting a woman or you aren't. If you want friendship and camaraderie, you have males.
>I lost out on pussy
Good. Honestly, you can't even be upset at women acting like whores if you're looking to have sex with them outside of wedlock.
You sound like a mess, user. Sort yourself out.

pretty darn well

she carrys a water bottle with her

Go to a bookstore, buy a Qur'an, and use it as toilet paper. Trust me you will feel better.

I AM

I'm sorry, but you sound either really young or rather low IQ.
Their point is obvious. In some cases a woman is forced to wear a hijab against her will. In other cases a woman wants to wear a hijab as a religious act. In other cases a woman wants to wear a hijab simply because it is her culture and she believes it looks good.
So we have two cases: one where the hijab is oppressive, and the other where it is not oppressive. In the case where it is not oppressive, women can be shamed for wearing hijab, including verbal abuse or ostracizing. I've seen people skirt around women in hijab, avoid sitting next to them on the bus, all around treat them as less human for a piece of clothing. Your female friends were showing it's okay to wear hijab if you want to and they were standing with the women who are shamed for wearing hijab.
Are you unable to understand nuance? If you just kept asking and getting answers you couldn't understand, the common denominator is you.

theyre still wearing something that represents an oppressive religion.

Western women demand to be subjugated like the pieces of fuck meat that they are but western beta bois are too cucked to oblige.

Islam will win.

I am a mess... thank you for pointing that out

That's subjective. For some it's their way of life. Would people in the western society treat a nun wearing hijab or veil less than others?

Yea but all nuns choose to be nuns. There's no country where woman have to dress like nuns.

>Hijab Day

Sup Forums once again collectively falls for pasta since Penis Inspection Day.

Whoa, Mr. Feminist over here thinks that wearing a strip of cloth on your head is oppreshhhhuuuuunnnnnnnn

Go back to Leftypol, faggot. Women are property on this board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Hijab_Day

It's real...

Why a choice for wearing it has to be associated to people who don't have choice? It just a choice they want to make when they can. Isn't it about a choice of clothing rather than the association of other country's condition?

Acid attacks aren't so bad.

Because women who observe World Hijab day are trying to make them a feminist thing. They aren't and it disgusts me that a regressive religion like Islam is being defended by feminists because they think Muslims are an oppressed minority. I don't give a fuck if someone wears a hijab for their religion that's just a good way to tell what women I should avoid speaking to.

imagine living in california

Pretty sure you meant handjob day at school.

This.

>Being anti-feminist
>Hating a religion that forces women to be modest and follow traditional societal roles for women
Pick one

>she believes it looks good.

Don't tell me that, in Iran women try EVERYTHING to avoid it and look good, many women get very stylish jackets and keep the hood up the whole time just to mask away the look.

Why can't I hate feminism and Islam? Being a feminist muslim makes a lot less sense.

Oh shit I'm on pol, uh... I mean hippity hoppity women are property.

That's because there are several cases of abuse and discrimination for women who wear veil/hijab because of Islamophobia, that's why the non-muslim women wanted to tell the general populace that there is nothing wrong with wearing veil as they are harmless and not causing trouble to people around them.

>SO did muhamed

o rly

You said Islamophobia... I can't take you seriously anymore.

>kekistani flag
>long hair
>unkempt beard that looks like pubes
what makes you think you were gonna get pussy anyways lmao

>went
you mean going underage faggot

You should ask when they are going to have catholic day or Hindu day

you have to be 18 to post here

You need to be 18 to post here.

Hahaha Islamafagula

>I believe in women's rights
>So did Muhamad
>Wearing hijab

Holy kek, is that for real.
Fucking bullshits, and the leftists will approve this.
Top kek.

I believe in gay rights so did Mohammed
The right to fly

The abuse is real because of the religion background and veil, just like ethnic and race background.

I am this happened when I was a sophomore. I graduated last year that's why I used the past tense when writing.

>Sophomore
And in the real world that means what?

Second year of highschool so I was ~16

>Covering hair is anti Europ-

Yo I bet you don't know a Yazidi from a Maserati. Educate yo self.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo

This desu.

tl;dr this happened last week, therefore I am way too young to be posting on pol and should be b&

MODS MODS MODS

This happened two years ago also the mods are asleep.

>kek flag
>virgin
>highschooler
>aggressive public autism that is offputting
>thought he had a chance to get laid

mental illness

I'M NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL ANYMORE STOP SAYING THAT I GRADUATED!

You can - it just makes you look a uninformed, self-contradicting aspie when you claim to be an anti-feminist, and then proceed to denounce Islam on the grounds that it oppresses women.

>Zionist Jews run the world, man. They control every major government through the big banks and the media monopoly. People need to wake up!
>Nazis are terrible though, they're genocidal maniacs! We can't let Nazism rise again.
That's you.

That's the only thing you got wrong because I did graduate highschool and I am 18.

U N C O M M O N

I mean the green text isn't wrong just replace Zionist Jews with billionaire CEOs but I assume that's who you're talking about. I hate Islam for lot's of reasons it's treatment of women being just one of them.

user... honestly. Take some pride in your appearance.
I'm not saying to be metro and wax your eyebrows or anything but, you need to look respectable.
If you HAVE to have a beard, keep it neat. Clean-shaven looks more professional.
Get a haircut. Only women need to have long hair.
Stop wearing t-shirts. Button-ups or polos.
Look respectable and you'll be shocked to see how much that alone will improve you confidence and, in turn, your social skills.

>no argument on why people abuse veiled women.

Alright man... maybe I'll give that a try

yes I am sure you waited all this time to post this story

reported you faggot

>she just kept saying, "We're done here." and putting her hand up

I hate women so much.

Good luck.
Present yourself as you wish to be.
This thread is probably on the way to being pruned shortly. But I hope you can at least take the things I've said, apply them, and have better success.

I just found Sup Forums this year though and I remembered this story and thought, "Hey you know who would like this my friends on pol." so sorry for thinking about you.

>she wouldn't listen to my autistic conspiracy theories and she doesnt watch anime
>women are the worst

then saudi arabia is christianophobic

If she won't listen to my autistic ramblings and doesn't watch anime then she's not the girl for me.

I don't know much about how life of non-muslim in Saudi but I heard there are christian community having mass there like the Jewish community in Iran.

Their arguments are totally valid, which is why Islam in europe is so dangerous..

If they where all idiots they wouldn't be dangerous. But they'r not.

In the end this is all about a clash of civilications, and the muslims have the advantage, because they are a better culture.

Then you have shitty communication skills, which is probably why all of your social interactions fail.

Serious suggestion (because I'm not a complete asshole): read How to Win Friends and Influence People.

You know, if America was Muslim all you faggots would probably have wives.

I know I have bad communication skills. I was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder and I try to work on it, I'm talking to a girl I like right now and being really careful about what I say because I want her to like me.

>"Aren't hijabs used to oppress women in other countries?"
Where the fuck do you get your information from?
Hijabs aren't a sign of oppression, girls are meant to wear them to assist with their modesty.

Obviously not all girls that wear them are modest but its definitely not being oppressed

RARE
A
R
E

That's rare af

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>The Apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah sent down the Qur'anic verse: [Sura 4:24] "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
Abu Sai'd al-Khudri hadith

>Cardiff imam: "Women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/

>Yazidi sex slave: "He said that raping me is his prayer to god."
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case