Most Americans Believe Churches to Blame for Gay Suicides

wisconsingazette.com/news/survey-churches-partly-to-blame-for-gay-suicides/article_6084e609-b39e-536d-a5ed-863ce73c29ed.html

Two out of three Americans believe the nation’s churches are at least partly to blame for gay people committing suicide, according to a recent survey.

The survey also found that four out of 10 Americans believe the messages coming out of churches about gay people are negative and contribute “a lot” to negative perceptions of gay and lesbian people.

The Public Religion Research Council surveyed 1,017 Americans across the nation between Oct.14 and 17. The survey has a margin of error of three percentage points.

The survey found that Catholics are the most critical of their churches’ messages on homosexuality. White evangelical Christians give their churches the highest grades.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4LlTe
archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/29/unholy-alliance-christian-charities-profit-1-billion-fed-program-resettle-refugees-40-percent-muslim/
religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/
archive.is/5p3DJ
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings
archive.is/qSJ0j
lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310
ncronline.org/news/world/britains-first-anglican-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-scottish-church
prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/
churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/139575-7-startling-facts-an-up-close-look-at-church-attendance-in-america.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/claims-parishioners-were-screamed-at-by-antisamesex-marriage-priest-who-demanded-his-flock-all-vote-no/news-story/b800c05f41b435322e87ab15faaf8adc
archive.is/j1PMe
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it's suicide it's no-one but you own's fault

bump

wow, churches really do provide social services

third post best post

Does that mean, in 50 years or less, Christianity is going to be pro-faggots?

>1017 people surveyed
>350,000,000 population
>people still believe (((polls)))

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/29/unholy-alliance-christian-charities-profit-1-billion-fed-program-resettle-refugees-40-percent-muslim/

I actually checked just to see what sample size you need, and they were short about 51 people. I think its interesting that if they had wanted a 2% margin of error they would have needed about 2400 people

bump

The devil is to blame for gay suicides, as he is to blame for same-sex attraction. Confess, do penance, and mend your lives. God loves you.

Jesus can suck a thousand pounds of cock.

this. God speed

normies who have never interacted with a gay person long enough to find out that they're mentally ill and that the gay behavior is merely a symptom of their underlying psychological disturbance

All fucking faggots should fucking hang. I saw first hand what fucking insane pieces of shits you people are. You reproduce by molesting children. You attacked clinics because HIV medication is not free or advanced enough. You singlehandedly want to destroy all families because you despise people who reproduce. You're a fucking plague on society and the more of you die the better society gets. Burn in hell you scum

bump

So progressive Christians are traitors. We know this. You faggots make a thread attacking churches then hen people are for churches you show data of them supporting you faggots to get conservatives here to hate churches.

You have an axe to grind. Stop being gay.

Religious beliefs are a choice.

Not being allowed to spew racism, bigotry and hatred is not religious persecution. Christians feel oppressed because they are being forced to recognize the rights of people who believe or live differently than they do. To those accustomed to privilege equality feels like oppression.

How the fuck did this happen!

There is nothing stopping anyone from telling you the truths you don't want to hear. Your lifestyle choice is unhealthy in this life and damns you to eternal suffering. He will come like a thief in the night. How will you defend yourself for disobeying his word?

Your world view is wicked, and will only last for as long as this wicked age lasts. Wake up.

you mean we have chuches to thank for gay suicides

Churches in Europe blessing same sex celebrants:

religionnews.com/2017/08/04/britains-first-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-in-a-scottish-church/

archive.is/5p3DJ

news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings

archive.is/qSJ0j

lep.co.uk/news/church-takes-its-first-gay-wedding-booking-1-8737310

ncronline.org/news/world/britains-first-anglican-same-sex-marriage-celebrated-scottish-church

Church attendance is declining:

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/

churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/139575-7-startling-facts-an-up-close-look-at-church-attendance-in-america.html

What does the bible say about gays?

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/claims-parishioners-were-screamed-at-by-antisamesex-marriage-priest-who-demanded-his-flock-all-vote-no/news-story/b800c05f41b435322e87ab15faaf8adc

archive.is/j1PMe

wtf I love churches now!

>Pew

>Pee-yew!

I don't recall being surveyed, but if I had been I wouldn't talk about my religion or how many guns I own.

Religious belief should be classified as a psychological disorder as it is based on fantasy not fact. If somebody was ranting about what the non-visible green pixies on the streets were up to, they would be in a sanitarium, but call it "religion", and the government would give them tax breaks.

The west is falling apart and the great apostasy is here. Yes this is true. Wake up.

tldr

go jump off a cliff faggot

The churches cooked their own goose and the evengelical movement in the 90's and early 2000's really pissed a lot of people of in the same way they SJW Marxists are pissing people off today.
Add in the fact that the catholic church didn't prosecute their pedo priests and you can see why the hastening of the decline in practicing Christians has occurred.
The Pope who turned a blind eye to pedophiles in their ranks.
Pat Robertston and his pontificating on politics.
Jerry Falwell and his accusations that America was no better than Sodom and Gamorrah.
Etc, etc, etc.

It's no wonder people have lost faith and turned from religion. Fucking morons ruined it for everyone.

Gay marriage has never been an institution in history until now. You are on the side of wickedness.

Not telling you the truth would be un-charitable and un-christian.

>Be muslim
>Wh*tes are too pussy to even criticize you, let alone legislate and enforce anything

Feels good man.

So these supposed "religions" that support gay marriage are legit, but all the ones that aren't are mentally retarded?

Pick one and only one

Either your lifestyle isn't supported by societal institutions or the societal institutions that support your lifestyle are retarded like all the rest.

Hollywood and cultural perception is owned by literally a bunch of Gaylords and childrapists.

Religious institutions ought have no bearing over secular life. That's why we have a separation of church and state in our constitution.

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

It's as if gays are being used politically by both sides. How strange

Jesus loves you but tells you to obey his Father's commandments. So sorry, but he is not actually 'cool with it'. It is a mortal sin and you should stop if you have any concern for the fate of your soul.

So why do you wear mixed fabrics?

Look at that Christian population sink! Praise the Lord!

Your definition of the separation of church and state is vastly different from mine. Your world view is the death of the West. You are not going to change any minds. You are angry and arguing because you are trying to convince yourself that what you do is right. Listen, I am a sinner, just like you. Wake up man.

I wish churches were based enough to drive faggots to kill themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=UbSM_kxpObc&t

That is Jewish law with a distinct spiritual meaning. It is actually relevant to this topic. Not to associate with perversion or to mix clean with unclean things.

They didn't know who their opposition was. Thought it was the devil, when it was actually (((the media))).

Ooops. And even today they attack would be christians when they should be attacking the common enemy, the moral degradation that's rotting away our sense of decency and shared history and future. It's the manifestation of many years of cultural subversion, the bait and bleed. It makes the gays gay, and makes the gay kill themselves, and it also makes gays think the enemy is the church and the church think the enemy is the gays.

Why do my sins require changes in my behavior that yours don't? Clearly these are images of men about other men. People 2000 years ago did not understand what genetics were or that being gay is genetic. If the people who wrote the bible knew what we knew now, they would not have written anything against homosexuals.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.
>Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.
>Exorcizamus te, omnis immunde spiritus, omni satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomini et virtute Domini nostri Jesu Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguini redemptis.

lol

The death penalty for gays is found solely within the Jewish portion of the text as well.

The time they are a changin'

Oy vey!

we need more churches then

If we knew what we know now, we would have never legalized gay marriages.

compared to the life of Christ, churches nowadays seem to preach the complete opposite. Have they been hijacked by the devil?

Faggot. You’ll burn in Hell, that’s okay with me. And nothing you do other than renounciation of your fatness will stop it.

Enjoy eternity in torment. You can say it won’t happen, but you’ll find out in due time regardless. Have fun, all for loving cock and asshole, you deserve it, hedonist.

People are stupid why did you make your thread. Next to anderson and your fake flag we’re good to shitpost i guess

Interesting developments, Christian population down, young folk are sexually free. Seems like good improvements.

I do not wear fabrics of mixed linen and wool as these are nearly non-existent in the western world; this is a ceremonial law of the ancient Israelites and does not apply.

Why do you allow the temple of the Holy Spirit to be defiled?

All you have proven with all your post is that gay agenda pushed by the Jew is working

Youre a fucking retard. You wearing woolen underwear too you thick faggot

Yup!

The Jewish temple was destroyed in 70 and the Romans wrote the bible to justify it.

And the jews take the blame on their kids as part of all this. Nobody sent the real Christ to Rome. Except mental Roman craftings of Bible. I dont buy it

lol wut

Cotton underwear. Wool comes from sheep, goats, etc. Cotton is a plant fiber.

The body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. Why do you allow it to be defiled?

You are a stupid homo. Stop using /pol to justify your choices. Your guilt will not be assuaged by posting here.

>female slaves
I can get into that

Nobody in WY, a state of half a million, replied. LULZY

Listen. If you wanna try and follow leviticus down to the bare bones i dont believe youve never sat on a place ever occupied by a menstruating woman. I dont feel like splitting such hairs. If you have frozen yogurt proscriptions and wrap yourself in a ziploc bag so you wont breathe in airliner ghosts over cemetaries because flying is walking and planes are in the Bible then you go right ahead

You all faggots acting like the west turning gay is the end of the world, while in reality it's only dangerous when there's still straight people around. If there are no traditionalist civilizations left to threaten your gay utopia you can continue infinitely. And we've never seen a downward trend for fags once - it's always more and more fags every year. A reasonable conclusion is that the planet will turn entirely gay eventually - some places sooner, some places later - and so the entire argument of "straight muslim men are gonna conquer our limp-wristed faggy western countries" becomes meaningless.

Just another reason to take the ChristPill

And if someone listens to the voices in their head to cut up their body, pump it up with hormones and force everyone else acknowledge their madness as fact we'd call it trans-rights.

Another jew who hates christians using her (((gayness))) the mask the real source of her animosity. The ride never ends.

I don't follow Leviticus because it does not apply, but I do read it regularly.

Why do you allow the temple of the Holy Spirit to be defiled?

bump

It’s always about Christianity with you fucking faggots. What about Islam? You know you’d be KILLED for being gay in a Muslim nation... and you shit on Christians because we don’t want you marrying? So please, say something negative about Islam to prove you’re not just some little bitch.

>Public Religion Research Council
The what? Never heard of it and searching it turns up nothing.

So many Religious nuts using a two thousand year old book to justify why they dislike one group or another.

The holy spirit lives in the bible? Read what defilement means when it comes to the 144,000. If a different view of the fact you think you follow leviticus but say you dont, is defilement. Then you both make no sense. And are selective af. Nobody follows that stuff anymore. Nobody is a levitical priest anymore, apparently. Or in the “order” or something. That’s just my view. Half of people probably don’t even know or consider themselves to be Judean. This is how “important” is legalism in this age

I want a gay genocide
completely wipe them off the face of planet

>you want
Buy your own chocolate bar timmy

So, why do you allow the temple of the Holy Spirit to be defiled, user?

It's not as bad as to make it sound like.

"Free" and non-religious countries become weak countries that eventually are overrun and conquered by islam.
So either way the gays lose.

Death to trinitarian kafir