APOLOGIZE NOW

APOLOGIZE NOW

Does this mean all the poor people will die!?!? Because that would be suhhWEATTTTT

Sorry dad
I should have swept the kitchen

stop being poor

>rethuglicans believe in the right to guns but not the right to healthcare

And CNN doesn't know why they're fake news.

Rekt

Right to protect oneself is far more important than the right to steal from others for whatever reason.

Any non minimum wage full time job offers insurance. Move and find work or wallow in your own filth.

>hurr all trump supporters are poor and stupid
>trump ends welfare for the poor
>liberals goes angry and bitch about how all the niggers and spics are gonna die cause theyre poor

which one is it?

>One is a right
>One is a privilege
What's it like being retarded?

Learn a trade and get a fucking real job.

Alternatively, make companies pay benefits for any and all employees, regardless of hours. Should fix it right up. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

it will increase the deficit by $194 billion over the next 10 years so thanks

>having the things that you on
>getting a service provided to you for free
One of these is a right

>Right to healthcare
>Right

Tell me more about the debates in Philadelphia during the Constitutional Convention that instantiated the medical industry into mandatory federally-funded knee replacements for Boomers.

>Force small businesses to incur extra cost to support their employees
Great idea Gerald, maybe one day we'll be able to choose from more than 1 grocery store!

America is in a weird scary slippery slope, what is there to gain by making the large working population unable to keep busy.

>shitskins think they have a right to subsidized healthcare
Laughable

fake news

>Trump ends kickbacks for insurance firms

MUH FOUNDING VATERS! who can run a succesful society with you dumbfucks around? you want a productive society, you want a stable debt-based economy? you need a healthy populace, that includes the poor people doin shit jobs that nobody else wants to do theat need doing. they need healthcare, no 10k bills for blood work, or to die from meningitis bc no access to antibiotics. you wanna delegate that to the private sector? lets see how it performs. oh wait, we've seen that! it sucks balls! they nickel and dime you into oblivion in a market that has no objective cap! you will sell your house to live! easy access to healthcare also generates massive amounts of DATA! DATA YOU DUMBSHIT, that is used to guide medical research and prevents waste in fishing for therapies. eat shit

Anybody who earns less than $15,000/yr should be used for police target practice.

>just get a better job
people who always have this 'argument' either don't understand how a real economy works or they just don't actually care about the issue

you pretend like there are enough good paying jobs for every american household. everyone can't just "get a better job", that's not how a labor market works. society will always need unskilled and manual labor, and if those people are allowed to suffer, that's when shit goes south

So why isn't the government providing guns for poor people?

Too many people make it to 40.

kill yourself then

DRUMPF IS SLAUGHTERING BABY NIGGERS

walk the plank meme faggot

Insurance shouldn't be tied to employment. If you lose your job then you lose your insurance and you're SOL. End the employer and individual mandate

Allow for more competition between insurers, extending it beyond state lines. Right now insurance providers have regulated themselves into monopolies. Take away regulations that require all health insurance plans to require a minimum of way too many things. Prices would be lower if young, healthy people could buy cheap plans that only cover basic needs. Because that's better than them just paying the penalty and forego buying insurance, as far as rates for more at risk people are concerned.

It's a relief to see Trump working with Randlet on healthcare now because Paul is the only person in the Senate who seems to understand the problems in healthcare

wow rude

>you want a stable debt-based economy?

No.

>poor people doin shit jobs that nobody else wants to do theat need doing.

Janitors and plumbers make bank since there aren't people lining up to take their jobs. You have no idea what you're talking about.

It's bad business to not have healthcare for your workers just like having shit tier infrastructure is bad for logistics. Pretty simple concepts that are way overlooked.

If you can't get a job, why the fuck is anyone insuring you?

OK I apologize for you not being smart enough to read the EO

Trump cuts some theft out of society. Wew nothing wrong with that. In fact it's the perfectly moral thing to do. Next question pls

There's no such thing as "rights" dummy.

If you pay them what does it matter? People find a way to pay for electricity and heating when they're out of work, it's called saving money. But even saving money won't help you if you're forced to buy expensive insurance because you lost your job

>If you can't get a job, why the fuck is anyone insuring you?
Because you pay for it yourself? If I were to change jobs right now, I might have to change insurance companies and would probably have to change insurance plans. Whereas if I could pay for my own insurance, I wouldn't have to change insurers or plans if I change jobs.

>But even saving money won't help you if you're forced to buy expensive insurance because you lost your job
So don't buy it. Prices will never fall as long as you're willing to pay for that garbage.

Kek, Cuomo is the dumbest person I've ever watched on "news" I kind of want to watch this clip.

Why do you believe the government should subsidize that right? You have free speech, but the government doesn't subsidize you starting a newspaper, you have the right to own a guy but the government doesn't pay for it. Why the fuck is the right to healthcare the only one the government MUST pay for?

If you don't buy it you get penalized by the government

Got you senpai

>providing guns for poor people
It’s called enlisting.

>if I could pay for my own insurance
It actually makes a lot of sense for your insurance policy to be tied to your occupation.

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That's what the Second Amendment is for.

well only one of these requires theft

I hope Nico had a birthday.

>rights

>It actually makes a lot of sense for your insurance policy to be tied to your occupation.
How so? Having my insurance policy tied to makes it harder for me to quit, especially if I had sick family member. I would prefer to pay for my own insurance so that insurance won't hold me in a job that I want to leave.

Because owning a fucking newspaper for free is not essential for saving a life, whereas free healthcare insurance can when it is not exploited. Besides majority of western nations have some form of federally funded healthcare and they are doing alright.

Majority of western countries don't have a massive underclass of welfare leeches either, though they're trying their damndest to create one. Any system works if it's a small, educated, healthy, homogeneous population that's allied to the most powerful country on earth

I guess trump was finally keeping a promise...

They have healthcare. They have to pay for it.

It's bad for your workers to not have cars outside of cities but the government isn't taxing us all to hand out shitty cars.

finding a full time job is hard as fuck

even me with a mechanical engineering degree from a top tier university can only find part time min wage jobs doing actual engineering work (CAD/CAM, even design), work that used to pay a liveable salary in the past. Don't fall for the STEM meme, companies only want H1B visa hires and will constantly complain that they can't find enough engineers. ALL lies to get slave labor engineers who are shit anyway.

is this supposed to be bad? we still accept large amounts of the third world. It seems they wont be happy until every person on earth is allowed to live in the USA

Er... no.

Actually the reason american healthcare is this way is because of government intervention in the healthcare industry. they can charge whatever they want because like waiters if they don't make however many millions a year, the government will just give them millions to keep them afloat. this completely destroys any ability or drive to compete, just flood the people with outrageous bills, if they pay them great you get a fucktonne of money, if not whatever the government will pay you.

Tfw really slow news day

I want my free guns NOW!

The government is going to be sued and will be forced to continue making the payments. Which I am a-okay with because Obamacare gets me free healthcare. This is probably the only issue where I break ranks

fucking this, these tards complain about muh guns amemedments, i's not like they are getting it for free they pay for their own guns

oh they are.

Lol if welfare was ended tomorrow you and the rest of NEETS would be upset. Do not give the stealing excuse.

>Trump ends health subsidies for conglomerates, which will lead to the break up of their monopoly over the medical industry

wtf I love Drumpf now

>Find work

Well then kick the immigrants out with us.

lol JUST :0

No one gets full subsidies under obamacare. You're lying.

>right to guns
If I walk into a gun store are they obligated to give me a free gun? why should a hospital be different?

never thought of it that way. Sucks bro. I've currently given up on working if the job pays less than 50k. I get sweet free medical from the state of cuckoldfornia. I've got plenty saved, but after I heal from my super expensive surgery that I don't have to pay for, I might apply for a job that works me so few hours that I still get to accept a fortune in gibs.

pretty sure trump ended that when he was first elected.

If you want to provide healthcare for other people, why don't you and your friends at CNN pay for it? Why do you want others to pay for something you want?

Btw, Trump did not end health subs for poor. It's CNN FAKE opinion news.

who will you dump semen into and disappear from, then

Poor people leave in unhealthy areas they have immune systems to deal with it.

it was that same situation before you entered college. why didn't you research that before committing to any career?

It doesn't work that way.

You have to go out into forests or mud etc. to make your immune systems stronger and calibrated to avoid allergies.

A miasma of sewage or plague doesn't do the trick unless you go out into the real diversity of microbes sometimes as well.

Were you one of those back to school types who didn't come out with BSE until you were 30 and never did any internships? I know 2 guys like that and ones just been a NEET for like 2 years since graduation and the other works in an office doing clerical work. The 2 I know that were doing it and finished at 22-23 along with me got work right after graduation. One is a contractor with the USN in Norfolk area, and the other is with some company in Alabama.

This is giving qualified educated liberals more incentive to steal dumb ignorant conservatives jobs

Don't make us do it . . .

poorfags btfo lel