Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIe3PAfZFQc
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#pizzagate is real

What about judge j did her nudes leak? I need them

vindication

Judge Jeanine literally terrifies me

Not because of the child trafficking stuff though.

Have a bump

Bumpin 4 justice

That was well worth the watch.

It's gone--what was the date of the video, today?

Nvrmd: m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIe3PAfZFQc

Shes are retarded spic with a cheese infested vagina that she has struggled with since adolescence.
Lawyers often commented that when she entered the courtroom with her robe on, and you could smell the cheese coming from her crotch area, they knew her infection had flared up, and that she was going to put alot of nonviolent drug dealers in jail that day.
She even wrote a book about it, titled “ruining non violent drug offenders lives in order to deal with my raging vaginal infection”

druggies deserve the gas, they got off easy.

More vindication than you can possibly imagine. THE CONSPIRACY will be revealed. The root of all of them. Everything.

juj joody? khazar milkerzzzzzzzz

Wow--so she's right about everything, eh?
Bump it again

Faggots afraid of the sweet vagina. Tough ladies are alright with me. They know what they want. They are not my cup of tea, but some guys fucking love them.

Nothing wrong with attacking rabid feminism and their destruction of simple human decency, but the woman hating is retarded.

By your description of vagina, can tell you grossed out by it and a faggot. You need a good woman.

I live in Australia, observing this from afar and following pizzagate since this time last year. It's been a hell of a ride polaks. Stay safe in the storm that's coming. I'm gonna go grab more popcorn!
Also could it be the reason Hollywood hates Trump is because he was involved in the eyes wide shut shit kinda like Tom cruise character was, got out but they all knew who he was, and they all knew he was gunna expose them. Hence deniro calling him a mutt and a dog. A dog who is ratting on his once friends. It's a masterpiece.

Terror boner

How the fuck can pizzagate still be considered a conspiracy when you have people in jewwood openly stating that it happened? Like that one actor from the Goonies who went on Oprah and talked all about it?

>Also could it be the reason Hollywood hates Trump is because he was involved in the eyes wide shut shit kinda like Tom cruise character was, got out but they all knew who he was

The hatred bordered on lunacy so you could be onto something there.

Woah woah woah Judge....jesus gotta take those redpills one at a time man

Normies always ask me why I like Trump, he's admitted to sexual assault on camera.
Well. I'd prefer a guilty man who does something about the situation over an ""innocent"" ((forgive me)) woman who covers it all up.

Shit is hitting the fan

>still be considered a conspiracy
cause conspiracies are real. you must be thinking of conspiracy theories, in which case where's your tinfoil hat?

WOAH. THIS MAKES ME VERY HAPPY

OH SHIT THERS MORE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PG PG PG
There is a god, fuck you jews, fuck you satan
WE WIN
BEST TIMELINE CONFIRMED

It really is happening.

Hey guys the jew with the nazi flag says "shes are a retarded spic". Now go to sleep.

he didn't admit to sexual assault on camera, he said "they let you" the context is that its completely consensual

Just do what we already have and filter out all meme flags because I guarantee you 90% of them are all leafs

FANTASTIC
BIGLY
YES

Going to refrain from celebration until actual arrests are made.

A FUCKING LEAF

Bump

Jeanine must lurk here, and T_D.

>Bump
This is Kevin Spacey?

She's lebanese

Yes. He's a huge fag.

You're not very good at this.

Amen

Bump for justice. This is massive. Major Habbenings inbound. This is it lads. DOTR is upon us!
SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Bump

u afraid of vagina cheese faggot?

At long last. It's happening.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

I think they tried to pull him in. Tried to let him in on their little games they play. He listened, watched and learned. Now he uses what he knows to take them down.

Earlier in his life he would go to the bars where all the movers and shakers goes and sit with a glass of club soda and just listened.

This is just getting better by the minute.

J U S T I C E B U M P

I will bump like a faggot till this blows up. This is fucking huge. The normie awakens.

Shits gonna get real!

who are ((they))?
are they connected to the ayyys?

President Donald next to a gayhomofag who ran around to queermo bath houses with rahm emmanuel. Michelle is really a tranny and the girls were either bought or borrowed.

stop reposting the same thread with your bots

I'll bump till November, Ima bump till November
July August September

ayyys are actually demons
beep boop beep

Holy shit. Shareblue getting triggered hard. Got Brock wetting his knickers big time.

stop getting raped

WONT BE SLID

I can't believe everything I predicted is happening. I think in 2016 we all died and went to heaven

Feels good man. Lets hope justice will be served.

Bump

Judge Jeanine is a mighty lioness. All power to her.
BASED AS FUCK.

I wouldn’t want her as my judge in the slightest of offense, even just a speeding infraction. That being said I would become a race traitor with her if you know what I mean.

I'm so ready for Hollywood to be discredited in the public sphere.

Ugly as sin but based as fuck. She's our Mama Bear since O'Reilly got chased out.

Judge Jeanine is a Lebanese Christian who calls out muzzies and their dhimmi enablers. Are you some Paki/Turkroach drug peddler?
KYS, fake-flag faggot

>ugly
she is a milf, would proudly race mix with.

Her confidence makes her quite a sexy milf, would bang.

lel, me too. I think she can kill with a single look.

>"Shes are retarded"
I stopped reading right there. Lern 2 spel fgt

and married to an Italian iirc

PEDOS OUT!!!! REEEEE

Can we also get the BBC to crumble, still lots of pedo shit happening there.

fpbp

They are deciding what to do with Brock

Die a slow death shill, day of the rope is coming for all pedos