You've ruined me faggots

Just a year ago I was a blue-pilled normie civic nationalist who blended in with society. Now I unironically believe in Zionist controlled white genocide and the need to ensure a future for my people. I can't stand society anymore and everywhere I look all I see is degeneracy. I've tried red pilling my friends but the moment ethnic nationalism comes up it always goes haywire. I'm becoming more and more isolated from society and I've lost pretty much all my friends. I wish I could go back to being a blue-pilled faggot but I don't because my love for my heritage and my civilization is more than my love for social acceptance. How did you do it? What do I do now? How do we fix this?

deal with it pussy

>how do we fix this
pull a hitler and run for government

The red pill is a contagious mind virus. You've caught it, and now your brain is fucked. Welcome to the club.

You were blind, and now you see and can show others the light. You ought to be thankful.

Get pussy and red pill her.
Women almost always copy their BF.

I've unironically been considering this. I'm a sophomore in college right now majoring in economics. I figure with the nationalist wave we're going through right now I may stand a chance running for congress on an anti-immigration libertarian platform.

>Pre martial sex
Kill yourself you absolute fucking normie pretender faggot. You know nothing.

It's probably because you are running the corrupt kike program from Sup Forums which promotes ethno state and white supremacy.
Basically the kikes like to promote divide and conquer. If you truly find the light of Sup Forums, that golden transcendental object will look pure in its intention.

Do it.

I'd recommend running for local government first but good luck user

The end justify the means.

Lmao here you are again. Guess you need to come them .2$ coming right? Jk I know you do it for free

The same thing the germans did pre WW1. Get ready to fight nigger, few battles have been won but the war is just beginning. There will be a lot of blood soon I fear. The pre war times we are in are very similar to PreWW1

You suck at persuasion. I got several niggers to admit their race is not up to par with the rest of them and one to admit africans were not ready for civilization. If you get them alone and really talk to them you'll see they are very much aware of their inferiority.

I dont care what this board says. I like jews in Israel. If only you'd stop messing with out politics so much.

why share your opionions? Just Larp and act like normal. Say to your friends that you have changed your mind.

Damn what is wrong with you? You take pol way too seriously and seem pretty weak mentally and emotionally if this place really go to you that bad. If you really are that weak, it was only a matter of time before someone took control of your pathetic excuse for a life and brainwashed you. Weak piece of shit. I come on pol 3 hours a day but if you met me in public or at work you would NEVER know I even look at pol. When politics come up I leave the room or change the subject (i've become really good at doing that). But then again I come to pol because I think it's the funniest place online. I also think it's the only bastion of free speech left, regardless of how stupid and ignorant people are here.

Anyway, don't take this all so seriously. It's probably a good thing you lost your friends in the long run. Friends are easy to have. That's why children have many of them. One day when you get married and start a family you'll understand 'friends' isn't important but that 'Colleagues' are. take care, faggot

>portugal
>white
kekekekekkekkekekeekekekekeekekekekek

No sex before war?

I also like Jews in America, they do the right thing.

It's your fault for being stupid and gullible.

I hate posts like this

Don't be such a little bitch

You should be grateful OP. Civic nationalism is the most suicidal, retarded platform there is.

Do something with your life besides being a lil faggot and stop complaining how being redpilled fuined your life.
Be a man.

Yep. Ghostly pale to the point I dont even tan in the sun. I just get red. Certainly not a 56% like you.

This. Based kike.

not your hugbox

Fuck Hollywood starlets and takeover government positions? Isn't that the sort of kikery we should disapprove?

The mustashe plays.
Grow a mustashe and nobody will question you.

God destroyed Israel when he sent the Romans in and destroyed everything.

The false hebrews claim to be of the hebrews and are not and genocided the Palestinians for the last 60+ years and the Anti-Christ will sit in the rebuilt temple

there is no such thing as based kikes you idiots

We need more of /ourguys/ in government.

Jesus christ you are naive. Don't ever mention lolbertarian when running. Say what ever gets you in, and then do what ever the fuck you want once you are supreme leader.