Please tell me he'll die a horrible death later

Please tell me he'll die a horrible death later.

Actually... yes.

He's not that bad, no need to blow things out of proportion.

no need to be exploding with such rage op, your hate for fatty will blow over soon im sure

Vegeta kills him

He gets brutally murdered by the Main Antagonist in 2 weeks. It was supposed to be this week but David are switching the order around.

He gets a horrible death where his brains leak from his head for an extended period before he is put out of his misery in brutal fashion.

OP's a knob head. He needs to get a handle on his explosive negativity, or the doors in life will never open for him.

>his brains leak from his head
No, not the 50g he has.

Seriosly though, I can dig a few unlikeable characters, no problem. But he just takes the cake.

yup, nobody likes an actual retard

>all these puns and no one noticed
well I noticed good sir.

The name josuke has kanji? Is it an actually name?

>people are actually glad he dies
poor kid was running for dear life after Kira cracked his skull open while threatening to kill his parents

I hated fatty at first too, but once I remembered hes a middle school kid (so like, 11 or 12 years old), I felt really bad for him. Most kids are self centered dicks at that age, he didn't deserve to die.

ITT anons don't realize that when they were 14 years old and lacked what little social skills they have now they were just IRL as insufferable as this fictional character is... Probably a bit more

Or maybe they realize and they are just projecting self hate?

Or maybe I just despise people who don't keep their word and fuck around as they please.

yeah!

Teddie will die a horrible death as you wished.

>Hating on based Jewish Dodoria

I give this 6/10, nice.

Every character in JoJo dies. Not even joking.

And Josuke and Okuyasu were struggling to survive while Shigechi was trying to rip them to pieces with Harvest. What if he'd succeeded, huh? Would you all still be spewing this HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN bullshit? Because he made it very clear he wanted to fucking kill them. Also this happened. Even if it does get healed imagine the piercing agony of having a tiny fist wriggling around in your eye and tell me you wouldn't want to blow him the fuck up.

How did he get that power in the first place? Oh right, good chance Kira's father shot him with the fucking arrow. A preteen with that kind of power is obviously going to fucking act like a dick.

And after all that, he realized how nuts he was and was humbled(even if only slightly). Kid knew he was going to die from Kira and his main concern was saving his parents.

he is literally a retarded child who was suddenly handed a bunch of power and no direction. have you ever spoken to a child? even 6th graders have crazy person logic

YOU STOP THAT

Still you don't see 6th graders killing people for money.

Ever heard of latin america?

And Okuyasu tried to cancel half of Josuke's torso from this dimension. That's basically saying "hello" in Morio, at this point.

Weren't the reasons why he behaved like an asshole that his self confidence was boosted by Josuke's and Okuyasu's overabundant compliments for utilizing his stand the way he did, and that he is just too stupid to realize that he can't do as he pleases just because he got called awesome a few times?
I mean, he seemed to have realized his mistake at the end of the episode.

Visit a ghetto some day

And he also got Koichi's neck stuck in a metal door and almost makes him die of axfistion.
And the poor kid also got a girl kidnapping him, but they made up at the end.
And let's not talk about a certain mangaka who almost killed him but then they turn into best buddies.
I don't know if people in Morioh is way too forgiving or is just full of weirdos.

>axfistion
suffocation*
Shit

He dies because of a sandwich

They were totally trying to abuse his power anyway.

Read the manga faggot. Kira's dad didn't start shooting people with the arrow until after Kira becomes Kawajiri.

Everyone except Emporio.

My sides are bursting!

>I don't know if people in Morioh is way too forgiving or is just full of weirdos.
well, araki is also a nazi apologist so maybe he's just kinky

You'd all be shitty Jojo background characters IRL. Civilians are usually drawn in a pessimistic tone in this series, Fatty is a saint compared to most. The fact is you hate him because he's drawn ugly.